Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 39. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
This is the reason I runaway from FOMO. The news of only it will entice you to need to purchase as the coin cost is going up. It most circumstances never closes well. What you can do now that you purchased at high cost is to hodl. It will take a while however cost will in any case backtrack back to that prior cost. So nothing to stress over other than time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Many investors have a similar situation, everyone is now very much lost, my wallet fell very heavily in price, as there were only altcoys and a crypto coin NEO.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
Like that, now you have to earn even more! I'll give you one piece of advice, while the market is at the bottom, buy a lot of promising coins and when the market grows, then sell everything.
Activity: 136
Maybe you force sell your crypto eventhough its still small price or maybe you invest in a wrong currency thats why your profit gone. Everything that you made in crypto is a good experience. You lose now but next time you will know what to do
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I also lost more that half of the amount from the January. But this is the sacrifice of holding. And I don't blame anyone. Everything is the result of my mistakes and the falling in love with some coins (that you never should do). But I hope the market will soon recover and I will be on the moon again
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Obviously it is too late to sell currencies right now, so the best option that you can do would be to hold until they will recover in prices, but if you are not confident in some of those than better sell at least something.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
There is nothing for to do now, people say just hold but we lose 3-5 times when we are holding so it is not right strategy, we should act according to market moves.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
You made a mistake and sold bitcoin, when you had a profit already 3 times, with this you will not do anything and there is no point to be upset and worried about it! Firstly, you should not sell anything now, because the market will still grow and you will be able to get a good profit again!
Activity: 35
Under a bad situation of market, everyone will affect badly on their investment. Problem is that base on special situation of each people, they should have good solutions for overcome the difficulties problem and wait for a  better market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

It remains only to wait for the bull market, coins will grow by the end of the year. At a loss, I would not do it. On the future I advise you not to wait for eternal growth and take profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I lost 90 percent of my money. there is nothing to do. we have to have patient for bull again. we need to another job for surviving. I believe we will wait for vey long time.
Many people lost their money during this protracted bearish trend, but there are people who trade and earn a bearish trend in the market. But if you see that those coins that you have become cheaper, it does not mean that you lost something. Until you sold your coins, you do not lose anything, therefore, during the bearish trend and falling prices you need to keep coins and not sell, because the trend will change.
I agree with you, as long as the bear market does not make sense to look at your coins, once the market changes the trend to a bull, there is a possibility that your coins will rise in price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I lost 90 percent of my money. there is nothing to do. we have to have patient for bull again. we need to another job for surviving. I believe we will wait for vey long time.
Many people lost their money during this protracted bearish trend, but there are people who trade and earn a bearish trend in the market. But if you see that those coins that you have become cheaper, it does not mean that you lost something. Until you sold your coins, you do not lose anything, therefore, during the bearish trend and falling prices you need to keep coins and not sell, because the trend will change.
Activity: 336
You are a lucky guy than ,I have lost almost 95 % of my savings invested in a few Icos in February and March ,all my tokens cost almost nothing now,but I have learned this lesson-no more participating in ICOs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
You should continue to hold them until they return their value otherwise you will be able to fix only the loss!
Activity: 427
It is very good to know when to buy and sell in crypto because it is very volatile and unpredictable and you should not blame yourself or feel frustrated about the issue because the price is still rise and if you are patient to hold, you will still make profit. Secondly, you should invest with your spare cash ad do a very good research of the potentials of the coin you are going to invest in before you buy them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
I think that is the current situation of almost all the people here now. All people have lost half of their accounts value or more now. Still, we can't see any sign of starting of an upward momentum of the crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
In my suggestions just hold your altcoins and wait for the right time to sell it. Don't panic with the market it will back to normal just put your patience in your investment to secure your investment.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Nothing you can do. You need to be wise next time. Never put all eggs in one basket. I also lost a lot because I put all my asset in MNX. Now the price of MNX is a half of the usueall price. I try to learn from my mistakes because puting asset in one coin will make me lost. When you put in ripple, tron and ethos I think that time was good but you not quicky made decision to turn into USD when the price is down.
this is was right putting all your egg in a basket is not to be good idea to be you just have to be more practical any way so you must think all the positive and negative that may happen if you just stick on that matter.
Activity: 420
This happens all the time especially when the market is low, most people lose a lot of value on the coins they hold as a result and there is little  that can be done about it, the only way out is to hold on to the coin especially when it's a high quality coin, it will definitely gain value with time, remember you only make losses when you sell, so keep holding
Activity: 406
First of all, I am really sorry to hear that. To be honest we can't do anything about it anymore. Once you lost something in crypto, it is gone forever. The best thing to do is to move on and to learn from your mistakes. Look for some lapses you'be made and try not to do it again next time. But definitely don't quit in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: