Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 38. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Well, if this is a price issue, of course the only thing you can do is hold it back. Crypto's situation for this year was a bit severe, but I also waited for the price of bitcoin to rise again. Well, not only you lose half the price of the tokens you hold.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
It is worth waiting for the market to recover, and not to make hasty decisions .
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think it is a difficult situation for you, but I still recommend HODL because as long as there is still a market there will be an increase and the situation can improve if indeed there are many requests for crypto and for now the problem is that many large investors also release large amounts of assets so what what you are waiting for may take a while.
Activity: 238
To be literate, I think everyone lost money, I also lost money in the beginning, when using swindle schemes lost money,so I can advise you to learn from the situation,and to be literate,and not stop doing more work, try to earn more
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
There is a rule in this market. If you're a newbie, just buy Bitcoin and Ethereum and continue doing your job. And start study the market, other coins. Do not buy before study the product.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think that you need to find a way to recover the losses but in no case do not resort to margin trading because you will lose all the money. I lost everything in my time.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Most of us are in the same ship. Alot of people have invested into crypto currencies and now waiting for good times to arrive back. Time will come but i don't know if most of us can last till then. So have patience ans show patience and be a moral booster for others.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
the passing will let it go and make it as a learning so that in the future it can be even better. it is not easy to be successful with crypto, it needs hard work and struggle that is not easy. because there is no instant in this world. My advice is to learn how to trade properly and correctly. before investing make it a habit to analyze it first. if the sale is not as expected, it is better to keep holding it for a while.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
You have a pretty good result if you have lost only half of your investment capital Roll Eyes I know people who have lost 70-80% of the capital and continue to lose))) These examples show that we must have a strict money policy and be able to respond on any changes of the global trend in time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Here you need to look above all this. Technology is evolving, more and more people are being pulled into the crypto-market. The losses may be today or tomorrow. But then it will still start to grow.
Activity: 196
I think we need to wait.  maybe the market will rise and you will return your money.  do not rush
Activity: 14
FOMO is a word every new entrants into the crypto ecosystem will experience. It's usually not easy. Personally, I have occasionally fomoed until I sat my ass down, did some researches and disciplined myself how not to fomo in any coin.
To your question, no money is lost in crypto. The only thing imminent is liquidation. And the volatility of the whole thing makes it worth the while. Just be patient, you will recover all.
Activity: 72
Of course do not deal with losses ,and sell when the price has not yet managed to rise. We should expect the market to recover .
Activity: 35
At the moment you have a paper loss but if you sell you will realise that loss. Is it possible to change into other coins that may increase faster and above the price you paid? If you believe they will not drop further then if you do not exchange it is probably best to hold for recovery.
Activity: 75
Your mistake was that you had to transfer part of the profits to fiat. Second mistake. that you're too emotional about losing. Someone who calmly perceives the loss of money is more likely to make money in this market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Inconstancy of the cryptomarket is his formation, I think further everything will calm down and stability after all will be. beginning always vague and unclear.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
There is nothing for to do now, people say just hold but we lose 3-5 times when we are holding so it is not right strategy, we should act according to market moves.
I think it is not a good strategy to hold. Prices will probably come back to these high levels.
But the problem is that whales will take profit because they have bought much lower.
And we will start going down again and again...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

You're not actually the only one with the same situation. There are lots of people havig the same case as you. You are not actually losing it but rather the prices are just dropping down. If you would be strong enough to hodl until the market of the value ofbyour hodlings recovers, you would be able to gain higher than your losses.
Activity: 70

All experienced it, all also felt pain because of the current market situation, and caused the majority to have the same problem after crypto fell.
Now altcoins are falling, and that makes investors panic, but I think we all have to relax, this will recover.
Activity: 98

Everyone invests in bitcoin and other coins, because in 2017 crypto did look very promising. Now prices have dropped so far, and have fallen very dramatically. Maybe the price will rise again, and you can sell it. Because if you sell it now, it's the same as missing.
Pages:
Jump to: