Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 42. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I lost most of my money in 2016 when I started to trade in crypto money, which is a normal result, because beginners are not interpreters and do not know the crypto pra business. Do not give up crypto money trading, you will make money for the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
At the moment prdavat your tokens or coins that you have invested is not the best time wait six months or a year and you will again become with the same balance
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I think that the  best decision is to buy more coins at there bottom prices to make average of your previous purchases because time is not so far for growing cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Do not worry. Many investors have lost much more, but still believe in crypto-currencies. Some alternative coins from my investment portfolio have fallen in price by 80%. But I'm still loyal to the crypto currency.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Right now best thing you can do right now is holding because you're losing half of your coins and if you sell then 100% your money is gone, but if you're holding , there will be a chance it will bounce back.
Activity: 23
Investigate what the market's doing. It's moderate going, yet it's recouping. Might take a couple of months, however we'll be back up there soon enough. Persistence grass container.
Activity: 78
Just Hodl dont sell because if sell at lose you wont recover your Investment thats how crypto market works sometimes its high sometimes its low if you got panic and selling your bags that means crypto is not for you.
Activity: 60
Cryptocurrency investors have lost a lot of their money in the bear market .The best solution is retention .
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
You should have planned a certain indicator wher you have to cut your loses. But you can hold it for long and never mind it until the value have grown higher. It will take probably some years of holding if you are patient enough.
Activity: 264
I would advice you to hold in your situation, the prices should be back to top soon. You haven't loosed, you have coins, just don't touch them before they will come back to your buy in prices
Activity: 84
Firstly I am very sorry for your lose but, many people in the cryptocurrency market lose their money for several reasons. One of them is the late entry into the coin or the late exit. You have to understand that the market can not constantly go up, sometimes it needs to do unloading.
Activity: 82
If you look at the market you will see that prices have started to rise, and if you have not sold your coins before then you have one way out-wait until the price rises again
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
These are not the best times in this market. The market is falling and it stops new investors, and does not allow the market to develop further. But I think things can change. You need to be patient, in the future the market will grow
Activity: 30
There are defects on how you handle with your ventures. To begin with is that you purchased resources or coins when they are high and now that you lost the greater part of their esteem, there is no where for you to run. Second is that you turn out to be exceptionally covetous. You ought to have considered the conditions that may occur for your different resources or different alts. Fundamentally you construct your venture with respect to alts by simply relying upon what has happened to swell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Nothing surprising here, you're not alone. Alts became really dangerous after the winters fall, it is very difficult to maintain portfolio and various tokens now.
Activity: 99
It is normally, I think everyone here in this forum was fooled by FOMO at least once. You should never panic and let your emotions get control of you in this market, remember it. I personally holding in situations like this, but it is always your choice.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think you've lost more than half at the moment. The only good option for you and people in your situation is to do nothing and just wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
don't blame the circumstances that happened. you do not lose any crypto however only speculate too fast so make it as missing. but you still have crypto in the amount fixed but you just feel it decreases in nominal money only. resistant and do not sell at a bargain price, wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 196
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
As for me personally I am not considering those numbers on my screen as my actual earned money, it is so much easier that I am not thinking that im losing money it is just the opportunity to withdraw less than yesterday.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
Sorry about what happened. I do admire the fact that you had the balls to jump in with that kind of money. Now that you have lost half your portfolio, I will advise you to keep holding till the next bull run. You have not lost anything yet unless you sell at a loss
Pages:
Jump to: