Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 45. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
First and foremost, I am sorry on what you have been through. I have felt the same way before, worse than you. I lost more than 70% of my entire portfolio's value due to the great Bitcoin crash and I "FOMO'd" too much instead of diversifying. I would have made a nice profit if I cashed out at least half of a specific token, but now I ended up cashing out an amount that is way, way, way less than the expected value. Just lessons learned. Cheers!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
it's depressing, but there's nothing to do but move forward buddy. Try and make a proper plan for the future, and execute it. Don't play the emotional get lucky market timing. if something is down 20%, buy the dip. down 40%, buy more. down 60%, buy more .up 30%, take some profits into a stable coin. keep some for potential growth / moon shots. Good luck man, i hope you can move forward.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
It seems you are not alone in this situation. I myself have made the same mistake of FOMO, but do not worry, keep going, the market will rise again.
The market will soon begin to grow and we will again be able to see our coins at high prices and our portfolio will return to the previous indicators or even higher. It remains to wait a little bit.

it's only a matter of time to see the market will grow so you can back to make a profit and I am sure that all of us is waiting for the moment it comes. and meanwhile we are waiting, we can still trying to search another coin that can increase higher in the future, of course, if we still have money, we can buy more coins or amount so our chance to make money is bigger.
Activity: 127
I am very sorry to hear this news. In fact, in the world of cryptocurrency, many people have the same experience every day. I think you are still lucky, not the worst one. I suggest you continue to hold it. Go on, wait patiently, don't panic
Activity: 64
I suffer from the same question. I have to wait patiently. I will sell it at reasonable intervals and buy it again. I will increase the amount and I will close the harm by doing this.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Well you are not alone

My advice is always look at the market, timed your trade and plan well ahead
For example
I am not necessary to survive with the money i put in crypto, i can survive without it

I believe that it could grow furthermore in the future, i would just HODL it in my case
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It seems you are not alone in this situation. I myself have made the same mistake of FOMO, but do not worry, keep going, the market will rise again.
The market will soon begin to grow and we will again be able to see our coins at high prices and our portfolio will return to the previous indicators or even higher. It remains to wait a little bit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Guy relax, I put a lot more and the market went down three times. The thing is that it can grow back and not three times, but ten, twenty. It's only a matter of time. The fact that the cost has fallen does not mean anything, the number of coins has not changed. So be patient and wait. And sell yourself to the detriment of not worth it! Unless you really need the money.
Activity: 98
There are flaws on how you tackle with your investments. First is that you bought assets or coins when they are high and now that you lost almost all of their value, there is no where for you to run. Second is that you become very greedy. You should have considered the circumstances that may happen for your other assets or other alts. Basically you based your investment on alts by just depending on what has happened to ripple.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
My advise is to check the graph of that particular crypto and see if the wave is goind down since the very beginning. If you see it keeps on going down then you better trade it already and accept your loss of 50% of what you invested. Not everybody earns in trading, but nobody can only trade once. So you trade again with a crypto which you see has potentials. I suggest you research for the amount of holders, the supply volume traded in 24 hours. As this cryptos have high possibilities to increase in price.
Activity: 82
I will rehash information disclosed here at the gathering ordinarily. Until the point that you sold it, you didn't lose it. I attempt to take after this run the show. Since on the off chance that I for one offer now all the Cryptocurrency, at that point I will stay at lost 65%. I can not give this a chance to happen.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
When market price grow up high level that time don't invest on coins because once come down the market we will loss money like you, don't worry you loss amount because  market will grow up coming months hence you keep coins hold then you will receive good profits.
Activity: 99
If at anytime we get pwnd by the market we need to step back and look at why it happened and see if anything fundamentally changed with the coin.  If nothing happened then hold and wait it out.  If its coin related then you have to take action one way or the other.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Losing your money when the crypto world goes down is a common occurrence when investing in electronic money. When prices drop you can take half or more of your investment. But you have to accept that. Good if the price drops you should keep them waiting for the market to stabilize do not sell.
Activity: 106
HODL.  Don't sell now at a great loss.  That would be insanity if you did that.  I think if you ride the train a little further down the track you will recover your loss and then some.  Stay cool and calm.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
We are past mistakes, today's experiences. Lost money is sad but it is a solid experience in terms of what we will do in the future. Even the most knowledgeable and experienced investors are now in the same situation.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Avoid selling if that's the case. Since you've already lost a particular amount, be committed into holding on to your tokens and keep in mind that loss is partial since the price is the only aspect which is dipping and not the amount of holdings. To be paractical, given that market will soon recover since dumps are temporary, holding and waiting for it to happen will more likely to result to profit and not loss.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Investing in cryptocurrency comes with its risks. Investment should be done after due diligence to avoid such stories. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
Sorry it happened that way,i would advice you to hold,because if you pull out,then u will be pulling out on a great loss. Just exercise patience for the green market,then u can sell
Pages:
Jump to: