Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 46. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
In the cryptocurrency world,you need to get more education if you are a beginner else you can lose every thing .You need to look at the market and learn a lot in this trade.Never stop learning because in cryptocurrency you learn something new daily you do not only depend on previous experience alone.
Activity: 238
The most important thing is no panic! If you decided to deal with crypto currency, you need to be calm under any conditions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Many made the mistake of buying this coin at a very high price, I think you are not the only one here, I do not follow the coin and it's hard to say what to do.
Activity: 182
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

You should hold and wait, this is the best way you can do at this time,in fact youre not alone facing that kind of issue, all investment is a high risk that involves perfect timing and a strategy,most importantly is dont give up and keep the spirit Always.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
How to understand lost? Most likely just dropped a very high price of your coins? Do I understand you correctly? You just need to learn to wait and then you will see a very good profit.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
You have no choice but to wait for your coins to recover. That will recover for sure because you have bought good coins. Don't sell it now. Be patient. Yes, you have entered on the wrong point, but that doesn't mean you are already loss. Just hold and wait for the alts run. It is coming.
Activity: 135
So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

it seems that everyone will not advise you to sell. You have to hold back and never think of trading it with another coin, because sometimes it's the wrong strategy. all you receive is a loss. hold it then you will get the value, keep the spirit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
It's very hard to see when your portfolio is decreasing every day. But until you start selling you still don't loose anything. Remember that after fall there always will be growth. So just be patient don't panic.
Activity: 149
Instead of selling them for cheap prices it is better to sell them when the price increases because there are many people facing the same situation and the choice they have is to hold them until the market starts recovering back again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I do not know how your financial situation is, but I think 11k will not change your life. Crypto works with time, and you should wait more. Some people are lucky to make a profit quickly, but if we look at the essence of all investments, I think all success results from perseverance and patience, not luck.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
You are not the exception Smiley I lost thousands of dollar… and even sold my car to pay the debt. Yet I still want to move forward because I love trading crypto now.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

Certainly many investor's and Bounty hunters can relate to your current situation mate,so next time you need to be careful in making a investment make a research first before you invest,and you need to be Patience hold your tokens and sell it when the price is increased.
Activity: 98
at the moment , the market is very bad , try to distract and occupy yourself with something, until the market begins to recover . you can try to participate in the bounty
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
You can undone whats being done but make sure to be a little careful next time you go out and invest. Make your investments after doing research and do it for long term!
I guess what you mean is "you can't undone". Trading is not as easy as saying Buy low and Sell high. What every newbie in trading needs to understand first is how to control your emotions because there are times when we see a coin that is trending up, first reaction is you want to join the fun to earn profits, but what they need to do first is check the reason why it is going up, if its for pump only, I will stay away from that. 
Activity: 266
You can undone whats being done but make sure to be a little careful next time you go out and invest. Make your investments after doing research and do it for long term!
Activity: 70
we are all in the same situation , for too long the market has gone down and prices are very low . each of us has lost a large amount
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Instead of selling them for cheap prices it is better to sell them when the price increases, not only you there are many people facing the same situation and the choice they have is to hold them until the market starts recovering back again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
In the cryptocurrency market there are periodic downturns, but don't worry, because in general the potential for further growth is huge and you just need to wait for the trend change.
Activity: 111
nothing can change, you need to calm down and wait for the market to return to its former state
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Touching story though, it happened to me personally but not as heavy as yours buddy. I would only advice you keep holding and be patient. On a goodnday it would make some sense
Pages:
Jump to: