Pages:
Author

Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do? - page 44. (Read 10099 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I'm the same situation but i just relax and wait the market change to up trend, if you have skill and some strategy, you can trade it so the amount of money can be increasing with buy and sell many times , but if you dont have times for that and your purpose use that money for long term investment, so just hold it in minimum 1 year. In the end of 2018 the market will be growing again.Do a short-term trading, in my opinion, this could be a solution to restore half of the money that has been lost.Do not expect too much to get bigger profits first, most importantly do short term trading to get a little profit but often get it. Once the initial capital returns, you can hold it for a long time until the crypto price movement increases sharply.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Just hold them till they become profitable again. Prices are fluctuating, just hope it will go up again and sell at the right price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Believe me, you are not alone in this lost during this period. These are some of the risks associated with investment in cryptocurrency. But, next time to just invest blindly study the markets and the coins well. And also invest with what you can afford.
Nevertheless, I will still implore you to hodl on to the investment good days are near.
Activity: 24
Sorry to hear that. I honestly think alot of people are in the same situation as you are. Selling at a loss is not an option in my opinion because some point in time it will go back to the price you bought it.
Activity: 128
Oh, my friend. Most people make the same mistakes, but don't panic, don't worry, we must persist and wait for the arrival of the bull market. I hope that you can learn from this mistake again. Make a better judgment next time.
Activity: 96
Have you sold your currency? If you sell it, it's really a pity, I sympathize with your experience, but you don't have to blame yourself, because most of the mistakes you made have been made. If you can learn the lesson, bravely climb up, you always Will be rewarded
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes, this is an unpleasant event! But Above all, you don't need to panic. Now, almost all cryptocurrency holders are in the same position as the cryptocurrency market is completely cheaper. The coins you have indicated are quite promising, so there is nothing to worry about. my coins fell even more, I hope that with the growth of the market this situation will change
Activity: 162
Investing in this year's encryption market, we will certainly lose. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply this year, many investors in the encryption market have lost a lot. The risks in the encryption market are high and we should be patient enough.
Activity: 167
Well, I think you just need to stay still. I can feel that comeback is coming and the market will recover soon. Let's just hold and keep our patience then perserver longer.
Activity: 462
Many of peoples is losing they tokens if we compare with last year pump when bitcoin hit $20k its normal...u need only to wait for better time when cosmic prices will go back again.Only dont do panic sale hodl and someday u get rewarded good!Peace!
Activity: 24
Mate, everyone over here feel ur pain cos the majority've got the same problems after crypto falling. Now alts are dying... It makes Ppl nervous but u gotta chill out. it's currency.
Activity: 55
Do not panic. Do not get carried away with emotion that will make you wrong decision. Take it easy. Not just you who experience this, others also experience it. I think soon the situation will start to improve. Hold all your assets and your money will come back.
Activity: 126
I don't know if I found your topic too late? But if you still have a hold of those coins, then no need to panic that much, Keep the coins on HODL.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
I do understand you but we can try keep calm and use logic then we have only two options - hold or sell. So I will recommend to hold it but only you can decide what you need to do.
Activity: 154
almost all coins have fallen in price, but I don't think you need to panic . you need to learn hold
Activity: 168
you have nothing to worry about, you have lost nothing . your coins are in your account, just wait till the price goes back up
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Hold it. Forget about crypto currency until the end of 2018. Then a serious rise in the whole market is expected. Do not fix your losses
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Your situation is common in the crypto world. Everyone has made this mistake at some point. I suggest you hold on. the market always will give the chance to revanche. It is just the matter of time. It will recover. Wait for a better time to sell or better buy even more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
That you immediately freak out and discard all your investments for half the price. You have to wait until the price of the coins that you hold increases. Patience, but you do not have it.
Activity: 162
And should you need to do is keep trying. May grieve, but not to go on in your grief. We recommend that you immediately do something, so that losses that you receive could be immediately replaced. multiply participated in a program that could turn a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: