Pages:
Author

Topic: I LOVE PANIC SELLERS - page 13. (Read 5039 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
September 12, 2018, 02:24:40 PM
I love what you love. Panic selling is not good for the people involved in it but yet they don't know despite all Profesional advice offered in this regard. People still continue to sell at loss. It is however good for real cryptocurrency enthusiasts as it gives them the chance to buy at a cheap price.
Well i think if you are a big investors you must love panic sellers, because panic selling will give you an opportunity to buy more on the very low price.  And maybe the profit will follow when the price will rise and reach up to 20k USD at th send of this year. Or even not this year as long as. We have a patience to wait we can still earn a big amount in the near future we only have to wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 02:19:29 PM
I love what you love. Panic selling is not good for the people involved in it but yet they don't know despite all Profesional advice offered in this regard. People still continue to sell at loss. It is however good for real cryptocurrency enthusiasts as it gives them the chance to buy at a cheap price.
Activity: 495
September 12, 2018, 02:36:15 AM
It does look like the altcoins market is in a free fall but bitcoin still holding strong at its resistance level of $6k usd.  I hope btc does go into panic mode and free fall as well.
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 02:20:21 AM
People have their own reasons to sell at a lower price compared to the price they brought the coins/tokens initially. Sometimes they need money for an urgent case, or simply they make an uneducated move. I think most panic sellers are people who entered crypto without knowing much about this investment instrument and wanted to be rich quickly. Hopefully they will learn and make less mistakes in the future.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:54:17 AM
Panic sellers are every where and panic selling happens all the time even in on share market, property or forex but in crypto market we can see these kind of things often and the income for others are significant when they do and also there is a bad side to it because still the crypto community is much smaller so if many people do panic selling the market drop will be much higher even we bought currencies for a lower price
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 01:19:24 AM
I think people who made enough profit and who are continue to invest in cryptocurrencies are loving these panic sellers. Because everybody who has some knowledge about cryptocurrencies, they know that these are long time investments. So if you want to make profit from it, it will take a while. and in the meanwhile its possible, that the price of your coins will lose 99% of their value. So real investors know just how to hodl!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
September 12, 2018, 01:06:30 AM
in fact, the panic in this case is very bad, when a person panics, he does not think sensibly and starts selling Bitcoin, panics in this case, but it is better to think and make the right decision

No, I disagree with you. Panic selling does not have any use because the many investors panic sells, the more chance the price of the bitcoin will fall. Why panic sell when you all know that the price of bitcoin  normally fluctuates? Panic selling have no good result because you will only regret it in the near future and you will wish that you should have hold your bitcoins and not sell before.
Activity: 653
September 12, 2018, 12:36:55 AM
I know why do you love panic seller, you are an investor and have much money, you take great chance when panic seller sell their coin adnd you buy more. Its why do you love panic seller so much and you can buy altcoin or bitcoin with lower price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 12, 2018, 12:36:35 AM

I personally Love PANIC SELLERS, and I hope there can be a section on these platform where they register so that people like me can contact them to buy CHEAP from they..

GRACIAS PANIC SELLERS, MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE BLESSING FUTURE MILLIONAIRES WITH YOUR COIN
LoL, that was true. If someone is can't manage this kind of state i don't he/she is belongs to cryptocurrency. this line needs more knowledge,understanding and wisdom. Panic selling is one of the most anticipated happenings of a a mind setter TRADER and WHALES.

And I'm one with that panic seller lover Cheesy P.S (X Whale)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 12, 2018, 12:34:24 AM
Yeap I lost all my wealth this year because of the manipulation going on and all the FUD and panic sellers, so I personally can't thank them as their stupidity has led me as a holder to lose out on everything this year. I am still holding though, as much as I can stay alive I will hold until the inevitable end, good or bad that's in store for me. I know many whales are becoming rich because of these Panic sellers that's for sure and they are getting poorer and poorer by dumping at lower prices than they bought. It's so stupid what they are doing, but hey markets are so irrational right?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 12:30:57 AM
the sales panic is only natural, if there are people in an emergency and a beginner who doesn't really understand the situation as it is now, but I don't understand why you love a panicked seller? Are you happy to see someone else lose big?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 12:23:41 AM
But do you always buy cheap tho?  Roll Eyes Or you buy a project that is going to die.
Panic sellers are good for people who do the opposite, in this case is investing. But for long term, it will make the whole market bad and not having a good momentum to go up.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 12:17:02 AM
I love also panic seller because as buyer we want to buy cheap and seller are also in panic due to see the current condition of market so as a buyer We all love panic seller.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
I have never panicked with what is in the work of a bitcoin forum, I am very happy to work in a bitcoin forum, even I invite my friends to work in the bitcoin forum, so that bitcoin progresses in the crypto world.
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 11:39:29 PM
Maaan these panic seller are living on another planet  Grin I love them cuz of 2 reasons:

1) They are not mature enough to be in the crypto world
2) All the cheap BTC that they are selling, lands in the pockets of the more experienced traders  Cheesy funny stuff

It is true that it is revealed, because it is less mature in addressing the crypto world so that it sells and leaves, the benefits of siding with those who are experienced. It's funny, with a panic so many old investors survive and take advantage of this.
Activity: 76
September 11, 2018, 11:36:30 PM
No need to get nervous, too many noobs still holding bitcoin, these must be shed before we can go into new all time highs. There's still massive amounts of people that bought during last bubble because they heard it in the news and FOMO'd hard, none of these have a fucking clue of the fundamentals of bitcoin and what bitcoin means, so these will be selling every time some whale triggers a big candle, so all these noobs act as a feedback loop and make the whale dumping even harder.

Once only people that understand the fundamentals are left, we'll be going up again. TPTB will not let bitcoin grow until all noobs are demoralized into hating bitcoin and selling.
yes that's bad luck from panic
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 11:35:03 PM
I am also very happy if they sell their coins in panic. see the state of the market falling. Thus we can take advantage of the situation by buying at the price below it so we will get a big profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
September 11, 2018, 11:26:45 PM
PANIC sellers fo BTC  are not good investors and i dont even see them as people that can go far with BTC. i have always been saying it that a good investor will not be disturbed by the current situation of Btc because its just a temporary phase which will soon become a thing of past. BTC is a great investment
You cant blame them dude, all of decisions have  reasons, maybe they are just afraid that they will lose their money, or they sell their bitcoin because of important needs like in financial. But i suggest to all that its better to wait for the price to increase before you sell your btc.
Activity: 2
September 11, 2018, 11:19:43 PM
I feel sorry for people who give up so quickly, they are only consumed by negative information, and forget their main goals, and they only sell at very low prices and think to further reduce big losses.
they did not dare to hold the coins they had for a long time and would regret it later in life.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 11, 2018, 10:19:35 PM
Maaan these panic seller are living on another planet  Grin I love them cuz of 2 reasons:

1) They are not mature enough to be in the crypto world
2) All the cheap BTC that they are selling, lands in the pockets of the more experienced traders  Cheesy funny stuff

What if I told you that some of the "panic sellers" that sold BTC when it dropped from 19k to 15k could now get BTC at 1/3rd the price? Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: