Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 103. (Read 26756 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 05:13:30 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

you can try to learn lots of altcoin to be your research. this is important, because after all you have to get involved directly to vote. in my opinion, there are many altcoin that you deserve to buy and hold within 1-2 years. altcoin has the most potential in the future I think eth and waves.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 05:08:12 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
whether you will hold for a long time?

if you want to hold altcoin for a long time I suggest you hold Ethereum, Zcash, Waves, and Neo for good long-term coins
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Lets all unite for a better future
January 31, 2018, 05:03:33 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
You can buy and HODL ERROR Token.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2854164
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
If you want to invest in long term it is better to do your own homework. Investigate all the coins that is on top of your mind and if you are convince with your study, that is the time you buy it. I recommend Ethereum, NEO, Monero, Stratis and Cardano.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 03:31:31 AM
I suggest NEO, ETH, CND, LEND
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 03:26:24 AM
There are sites in which top ICO and alt coin are ranked. Feel free to research and wait for more campaigns that will come these year there are lot of crowdsales that just started and affordable.
Activity: 42
January 31, 2018, 03:20:57 AM
In your case, I would probably pay attention to coins that have not a lot of capitalization and have a fairly strong development team, so now I think it's worth starting to study projects if you want to catch up to crypto spring

Best HODL coins:-

NEO
ARK
LISK
VTC
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
January 31, 2018, 03:10:08 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

First of all - if you are going to invest your money in crypto, you should understand risks. Cryptocerrency is high risk investment with possibility of high income, dont forget about it.
I recommend you not to follow anyone's advices, because you should make your choice yourself: study coins with small cap but with big plans.

If i was you, i would pay attention on Ethereum Classic. CLO Airdrop for ETC Holders is planned on 5 March.
Activity: 1120
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
January 31, 2018, 03:03:08 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
if you are newbie and you understand altcoin, maybe you can buy eth for long term investment. it is one of the coins with the highest price stability, in addition eth prices also experienced a drastic increase every time.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 02:59:50 AM
If me I will hold for long term is Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum , these two Altcoin has opportunity for the future.
January 31, 2018, 02:58:25 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

Bitcore

VeChain

NEO

OPC
January 31, 2018, 02:57:42 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

Bitcore

VeChain

NEO

OPC
Activity: 56
January 31, 2018, 02:57:15 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
Bitcore

VeChain

NEO

OPC
January 31, 2018, 02:56:43 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

Bitcore

VeChain

NEO

OPC
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2018, 02:52:19 AM
if do you want to buy of altcoins and do you want to hold them for the longterm
I also buy some altcoins for that. I interested in to buy ETH, Waves, Ripple, NXT, Litecoin, Dash, and Bitcoin Gold. may I hold them for 2-3 years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 02:46:20 AM
There are so many altcoins in the market cap but better to pick up have a potential and the right altcoins, im intruducing to you my favorite altcoins to hold for long term is waves,ada,monero and litecoin.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 30, 2018, 09:46:10 AM
litecoin, ripple, iota, ethereum, stellar.. these are my suggestion, you can consider and get understand how good they are before investing your money
Activity: 706
January 30, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
I will suggest the good altcoins will be litecoin,monero,dash and ripple. I think this altcoins will be great in the following days for your profit, and easy to pump when the time it will dip their prices.
Activity: 602
January 29, 2018, 03:41:25 AM
In your case, I would probably pay attention to coins that have not a lot of capitalization and have a fairly strong development team, so now I think it's worth starting to study projects if you want to catch up to crypto spring
Activity: 238
January 29, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
If you need long-term investment then you'll need to invest these top altcoins and after a couple of years you'll become millionaire.
Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Verge, Tron, SiaCoin and other low value coins.
Most of Those coins are less than $1 so after a couple of years they will turn into $2 or more.
Jump to: