Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 105. (Read 26756 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 11:10:47 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

I suggest to you is Ethereum, buying and invest money on this coin have a big chance to earn big profit in the future. As long as you can hold it for long period of time. Because Ether now is one of the most stable altcoin and second to the bitcoin. Ether is now going strong and the price value of it is continuously growing. Now is the ideal time to buy ether because the value of it is in the low price. Also ether have a big potential to earn big profit because the possibility and chance to bubble and rise the value of it is big.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 11:07:37 PM
top 10 coin in coinmarketcap. Just pick one and hold
They represent for majority of cryptocurrency market, the more people interested in coins, the more they still pump Smiley)
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 10:36:18 PM
for coin investment, ethereum is altcoin that many people recommend to have and the price is good so if we hold it longer we will profit more
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
January 28, 2018, 07:57:02 PM
If you have sufficient funds I would suggest to allocate your budget in two places, one for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo and the other for Altcoins such as DNA,IOTA,TRX,ETN, BTM, and many more
Now doubt that the mentioned currencies are the best for investment but to me i think that if a person want to remain as more defensive then he should choose Bitcoin and Etheirum only, because these can be consider as the main crypto currency who price will continue increasing for a long long time. but i will say that we can invest our money in these two crypto currencies for long long time.
Activity: 252
January 28, 2018, 05:34:40 PM
According to longterm Altcoins, I would suggest LSK, ADA and MCO. Which are still undervalued. If you just want a relativ stable one, then ETH, it will increase continously but not like 5x or 10x.
Activity: 252
January 28, 2018, 05:20:19 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

Ethereum is the best...look back in 2017...six months ago Ethereum price is what...at this time Ethereum price is what...so much different...hope so,this altcoin are explode in 2018...that's why, I think Ethereum is best to holding for long term..I recommended you buy Ethereum...now you'r wish...
Activity: 211
January 28, 2018, 04:19:10 PM
I suggest you to include Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, litecoin these altcoins have high potential they will give you very good return in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 28, 2018, 03:50:00 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

Some altcoins I can suggest you include Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), NEO, Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XML), Litecoin (LTC). These altcoins are expected to explode in 2018, so you should consider investing in these cryptos. If you want to hold until you get married, you should buy Ethereum because of the future ETH will replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
January 28, 2018, 03:30:45 PM
I'm putting a lot of my money into DeepOnion lately. I belive this crypto will go boom after the Airdop is finished, together with the new developments that are soon to be released and entering more Exchanges. I've also invested in NULS coin lately and I'm reading up on Cardano ADA to get into when the next paycheck hits my doormat. I have to say that I'm not a day trader though, I invest in crypto that I will HODL until they will have (massive) returns. Other interesthing projects I've been looking into are Oyster Pearl and scouring the web for the upcoming Telegram TON ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
★ Italian Translator ★
January 28, 2018, 03:15:59 PM
I honestly think NEO, DRGN and HPB are really promising coins. Last one is a bit more risky but it's definitely got what it needs to be successful as well
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 03:09:48 PM
If you have sufficient funds I would suggest to allocate your budget in two places, one for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo and the other for Altcoins such as DNA,IOTA,TRX,ETN, BTM, and many more
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 03:03:26 PM
Long term hold would definitely be Deep Onion. It has great tech, great use, low supply and market cap, and a great community. This coin will be over $500 per coin shortly in the near future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 02:59:38 PM
You must do your own research but I can say some altcoins for research and long term, I'm hodling them. For long term, you can look monetha, oax, Rlc, bitclave, strat and enjin.
Activity: 196
January 28, 2018, 02:59:17 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

There are many good coins. I think it's worthwhile to look at the Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Neo, Stratis, Cardano. It seems to me that this is a very promising coins. But the decision is only for you. No one will tell you how it will be better for you
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
January 28, 2018, 02:52:50 PM
Before you start you must know the first and major rule: Never invest money you cannot afford to lose.

Beside that best for long term are: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, IOTA. Will be best if you do your own research and read about every coin you are thinking to buy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
January 28, 2018, 02:49:13 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
you can buy and save it for hold long term.
I recommended you buy NXT and IGNIS , Because the price for now is very low cheap more than few week ago ,
3 weeks ago , the price is $ 2.3 But on this day just $ 0.32 .
Activity: 152
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 02:48:41 PM
3 coins to keep on the long term

Bullion set to surprise in 2018

Moving to masternodes (earnings from 9% to 18% per year)
while remaining a piece with low inflation 2%.

Bullion will be listed in usd on www.coinbook.com
We all know the effect on a coin when it passes in dollars.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.4680

SilentNotary

The first notary of the Blockchain

https://silentnotary.com/

For the longer term Universa

New generation of block chine faster and cheaper than the others.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-universa-blockchain-protocol-for-business-2137898
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
January 28, 2018, 02:43:57 PM
Mate, this is risky area , don't forget, i hope you are not going to invest your family money.  Anyway my suggestion - stratis, waves, bancor, eos, dash, monero, ada, capp, xlm.  You still have a chance to buy some of this coins  quiet cheap regarding last spring highs.
Activity: 378
January 28, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
There are so many good Altcoins in this market but my choice for longterm are Ethereum, Deeponion,  Waves, Monero because these coins have potential to grow and team behind these coins are very active and making good developments.
Activity: 294
January 28, 2018, 02:29:51 PM
Best altcoin to hold for longterm are Ripple, Ethereum, Monero and Litecoins. These coins are very valuable and they are giving good profits to their investors.
Jump to: