Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 102. (Read 26756 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 46
January 31, 2018, 08:08:08 AM
If you want to hold on for a long time, then I suggest you invest in several ICO projects, so long-term holding could have a surprising return. I recommend you to join these ICO.
wepower
Experty. IO
RSK
TraDove
If you plan to hold long term altcoin just be practical and find some altcoin that has a bigger quality for todays market. And maybe read some ico projects and find one that you know it would be more productive, but if your looking for a direct one will maybe just go for those hot ico so that you can assure for effectiveness and to recieve altcoin, but more i can't give an altcoin to be hold because a lot of alt that has a good value, just only you can predict what would be the altcoins good for future. Just be a reader so you will find better one.
Activity: 370
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 08:03:17 AM
Just buy ICON and u welcome Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 08:02:34 AM
In order to just keep coins, I think you can use Bitcoin or Ether, although of course in the long run they can bring a lot of money, but judging by what is happening to them now, I think that probably one should choose DASH
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
try thinking about some of these coins, I think is suitable for long-term investment
1. ethereum
2. ripple
or maybe the new altcoin down to the market like bezop (bez)
Activity: 182
January 31, 2018, 07:55:34 AM
The token that I think that the most worth will rise in 2018 is IXT (iXledger).
IXT is targeting a huge market of insurance and reinsurance.
By introducing this token, insurers and reinsurers can make the contract process much more efficient.
Although the object of efficiency improvement by IXT was originally only BtoB, by cooperating with FDX (FidentiaX), it also spreads to BtoC.
Product development is going well, we have already completed MVP at the end of last year.
iXledger is headquartered in London, the international center of the insurance market, and will soon establish an office in New York as well. Also, they have a strategic partnership with GenRe (a Berkshire Hathaway company), one of the world's leading reinsurance companies.

The current market capitalization of IXT is clearly cheap given the future potential.
If the number of listed tokens increases, or if you are promoting partnerships with other companies, the price will rise steadily.
I believe that IXT can enter TOP 20 of market capitalization rankings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 31, 2018, 07:53:35 AM
My top alt coins i would recommend you to hold is:
1. Ethereum (ETH)
2. NEO (NEO)
3. Verge (XVG)

These three altcoins are good for long term hold.
The prices of these coins will soon rise. Just wait and hold Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
January 31, 2018, 07:52:33 AM
If you want to invest for long time I will suggest to go for Bitcoin and Ether because Bitcoin is the king of crypto and mother currency of all coins and bitcoin after making ATH of 21000$ now trading at $10000. And this is the good chance to invest in Bitcoin.You can invest 50% of your capital in Bitcoin and 30% in Ether because ether have huge potential in future and remaining 20% in good Altcoins. For good altcoins you can search in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
January 31, 2018, 07:41:16 AM
It's a good decision to change Bitcoin. Many altcoins are hopeful for the future.
The main ones for me are; Ethereum, NEO, ADA, Dash and Stratis...
Activity: 17
January 31, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
I would suggest ETH,NEO,ICX,OMG and VIB those altcoins was really good to hold for long term. But I suggest do your own research first on those altcoins so you can know how much you will spend each of it. Goodluck.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 07:29:44 AM
If you can hold coins for long term then you can find good altcoins from top 50 list of coinmarketcap because all those altcoins are already established coins and good trading volume and no liquidity issue. Do your own research before investment because this is a very volatile market and one wrong decision will wipe out your big money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 06:44:39 AM
I would definitely recommend Ethereum. Also I see NEO as a good altcoin cause it's supported by Chinese government. Another good variant is IOTA that works with huge companies like Microsoft
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 06:24:00 AM
There are a lot of coins that can bring money but all of them can't give guarantee to earn money. I think You should invest to ethereum. It is a basic coin in market and is in top 5.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 31, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

I recommend you to invest some on Ripple, NEO, and Ethereum.
These three are altcoins for long-term investments,
the price will rise in the future, i hope i can help you to choose which altcoins you can buy these days.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 31, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
Tron is a good choice. This is like gambling but if tron integrates with alibaba then you will gain x50 in a year.
I hope its going to happen and i am going to win big!
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
January 31, 2018, 06:12:48 AM
Besides of bitcoin, if you need an alt coin to hold for a long term i suggest you to choose Ethereum and Ripple, because this two alt coins have a good potential, have bright future, good to invest.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
January 31, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
If long term altcoins you want to invest then I suggest to buy eth, xrp, and monero, today is the perfect time to buy while everything is on red moment.
Activity: 4
January 31, 2018, 06:09:31 AM
I'm into supply chain coints: VEN, WABI

furthermore, I'd suggest you research into icos. Most of the time, good icos can give you good long term hodl profits
Activity: 140
January 31, 2018, 06:05:37 AM
For long term i suggest you to buy Eos and binance,kucoin . This 3 will be beast in this year, first will finish ico in summer and others 2 are coins of echangers to there is always good  profit.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
January 31, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
In your case, I would probably pay attention to coins that have not a lot of capitalization and have a fairly strong development team, so now I think it's worth starting to study projects if you want to catch up to crypto spring

I would recommend the following altcoins, if you are ready to hold them for at least 12 to 36 months.

1. Litecoin
2. Bitcoin Cash
3. Ethereum
4. Monero
5. Stellar Lumens

I have a few other recommendations as well, such as Zcash, Waves, and Verge, but don't want to list too many coins here.
Activity: 126
January 31, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
Coin market cap contains information about several altcoins.  You can select altcoins from it.Now I think ETH, Neo, LTC, XMR are the best choice Or invest in ICOs.
Jump to: