Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 106. (Read 26757 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 500
January 28, 2018, 02:19:43 PM
I can share my basket ..
Firstly, i see a perspective in TRON, NEO, ICON, ETH, ADA.

I think the most demanded projects that have already created their product and got real market trust.
I like what you have there, I would invest in the same though I would trade ICON with Namecoin or another older built coin.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 01:46:46 AM
If you want to hold on for a long time, then I suggest you invest in several ICO projects, so long-term holding could have a surprising return. I recommend you to join these ICO.
wepower
Experty. IO
RSK
TraDove

Careful about giving out financial advice like that.  Its not logically sound.  Invest in ICOs because they could have a high return?  Why not advise going all-in on #30 on a roulette wheel?  BY that logic that seems fine.  The flaw is that you need to consider risk.  Without risk these models suck.
Activity: 109
January 27, 2018, 01:44:55 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

Try Bitconnect, it's cheap.   /s

On a serious note, look into Monero and Grin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 27, 2018, 01:41:21 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

I think bitcoin and ethereum are very suitable coins to hold for a long term. In the cryptocurrency world, I think they are the most popular and the most promising coins. Also maybe you can check the market tables and make decisions according to price curves of the coins. Congratulations on your marriage!
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 26, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 42
January 26, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
you can hold these for long term:-

Ethereum.

LTC.

LISK.
Activity: 240
January 26, 2018, 03:08:54 PM
For long term you can hold, Ethereum , Ripple , Waves , Stellar and others.
It's not hard to find coins for long term
It is hard to find for shot term.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 02:27:01 PM
If you want to keep the coins for so long, maybe my choice would be -
Ethereum, Stellar, and Ethereum Classic. You can invest in a few coins, so it would be better.
Activity: 1022
January 26, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
snovio,
as the drawing of chart within the less on 60 days, investors might defines of decision as analyzing use of progress on movesment with the drawing of price value on grids, to follows as might to collects on excess as confronting terms with the beginning challenge as opening position with the table of exchange with the market.

Activity: 28
January 26, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
I would advice to invest in KickCity!
I was talking to the CEO and community manager. They have proffecional team, good advisors, and ready product with operational revenue. It is known for Decentralized Event Management & Marketing Protocol on Blockchain.Their ICO starts in February. They issue own currency based on Ethereum Network wich is very cheap at the beginnig and supposed to rise drammatically.
U can visit website https://ico.kickcity.io
and telegram chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 01:01:23 PM
I want to suggest you invest on ethereum. because as you can see ethereum price was raised up too like bitcoin. Also I believe that ethereum value will become closer to the Bitcoin that's why I'm choosing to invest in ethereum for a long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 26, 2018, 01:01:07 PM
HI!In longterm i advice u to hold hive(hvn).Hive project is about company's financial data u can read about here www.hive-project.net .NIce project,team,advisors,idead and now
nice token cost!it can reach i think summer x10 easy!
Activity: 243
January 26, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
This is a great time to buy alt coins because all coins are really cheap if you compare them to 1 month earlier . You can buy waves , lend and maybe some tron. These coins will bring you so much money if you hold them long enough .
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 26, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
you can see the sales volume in coinmarketcap in the best 10 best coins to pick a good coin as a long term investment. in addition to coinmarketcap you can also choose coins in various markets as a comparison to see the price in order to provide maximum profit.
January 26, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
I can share my basket ..
Firstly, i see a perspective in TRON, NEO, ICON, ETH, ADA.

I think the most demanded projects that have already created their product and got real market trust.
Activity: 184
January 25, 2018, 10:28:28 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
you should do your own research and try to see the movement of coin in the market up to a few months back, sorry I can not give you advice for altcoin type because investing has big risk and I do not want you to be disappointed.
Activity: 112
January 25, 2018, 10:20:36 AM
I would say ETH along with XLM and NEO (both of which I feel can be extremely applicable and valuable in future)
Activity: 28
January 25, 2018, 10:19:14 AM
If you are looking for safety on your investment I recommend ETH. If you are looking for possibly large profits then go with a large scale project still under development such as ADA, SIA, WTC, IOTA, DATA. This would be my top picks
Activity: 518
January 25, 2018, 10:16:51 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

If you are talking exactly about long-term investments, I will recommend you to buy more Ethereum coins and NEO. I am almost sure ( no one can make 100% correct predictions about the alts’ value) that these cryptos will be doubled in price soon.
January 25, 2018, 02:10:07 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

I think xrp or xem is good for long term investments but as of now i'm also interested in NXT im pretty sure it will give you good return. But its up to you bro before you invest study the market or coin first so that in the end you won't regret anything.
Jump to: