Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 104. (Read 26756 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
For long term are : ETH, ADA, EOS, BTC, LTC, ETC Cool Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
January 29, 2018, 03:27:59 AM
ETH, Dash, Neo, Ada, Ripple, LTC. Bitcoin himself must be included in the portfolio. Divide your deposit into several parts. Do not keep everything in one coin. I think Neo is a very promising coin that will bring good profits to its owners. Do not buy only on advice, analyze all the coins themselves, then decide whether to take it or not
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 29, 2018, 03:01:06 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

Ethereum
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 02:59:02 AM
you have several options for participation in cryptology. Buy bitcoin, etherium. Will buy out other promising critics, participate in the ICO. The ideal way to allocate your budget: 50% - bitcoin, ethereum. 30% - altcoins, 20% - ICO. So you can minimize risks and get a good profit in the future
Activity: 238
January 29, 2018, 02:58:28 AM
Hi everyone !
I will give you a few coins to invest in the long term. These are SINGULARITY (AGI), SETHER (SETH), TRON (TRX). At the end of the year, those who hold them certainly earn money  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 56
January 29, 2018, 02:50:14 AM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

DASH 

Lisk

WePower
Activity: 34
January 29, 2018, 02:25:18 AM
yeah for long term i only can say eth, xrpl, ltc, and some of the top 30 coins.... do you think btc will hold its pos any longer?
Activity: 364
January 29, 2018, 02:15:13 AM
For long term invest I think now is a good choice to buy ICON, Cardano, Waves, ETH. Big platforms has a great future.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 29, 2018, 02:09:16 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

half of your money invest in ICO it good for long invest. and some invest in RIpple and DASH. these two coin have a great system to make the trader have a little risk in investation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
January 29, 2018, 02:02:26 AM
Holding altcoins I think will prove to be a reliable strategy. If you try ICO then there is normally an opportunity for 3, 4 or 5 x your ivestment sa soon as they hit the exchanges but then a lull afterwards when it can be a good time to buy and wait for development. I would recommend OMG and CTR as long term opportunities both should increase in value dnicely in the next 12 - 24 months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 29, 2018, 01:54:38 AM
If you are looking for a good altcoin for long term, I think ETH, Stellar and PKT are suitable for you. they are potential coins which are released from successful projects.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 12:47:52 AM
wait with all Your Money untill the release of WAN Chain. It has a 50 times long term potential if You bought around $ 3 mark. Apart from WAN , TRX , TNT and UTrust are also good for long term hodl.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
January 29, 2018, 12:45:09 AM
ADA, ETH, NEO, EOS, ONION, BTX, BDG, ETHOS, QSP.

These are all long term altcoins.

Disclaimer : I own ADA, ONION, ETHOS. I went in with the same idea of holding them for long term. So far it has been a good decision
Activity: 42
January 29, 2018, 12:42:18 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

Litecoin
Lisk
Ethereum
DASH 
Digibyte
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 29, 2018, 12:40:28 AM
There are many good altcoin now a days, i want to recommend those valued coin that is good to hold for long period of time and has a great long term project.

These is the coins good for long term holding;
Ethereum
Waves
XRP
TRX
NEO
LISK

Much better to hold many coins than putting your money in only one coin. Goodluck mate.
Splitting is one of the best strategy inside trading so better to select the best alts from the top 10 coins, so far even we are just seeing slow movements but if those coins we have will still doing progress then holding for long term is much better than go with a big jumped risking the chances of being trapped and loses your hard earn money, I also like your selection aside from adding stratis replacing TRX, or you can also place some money with ico coins like what I'm wearing right now just read and understand the potentials.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 12:18:09 AM
Personally I'm holding DEEP ONION & DRAGONCHAIN all the way to retirement and that will be soon...
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
January 29, 2018, 12:04:37 AM
I would like to recommend the following tokens and altcoins for long term holdings for this year 2018:

AIX
Cappasity ARToken
Spectre Token
ICX Icon
EXRNChain
Apps Coin
Electroneum
Oyster Protocol
UTN Universa Token
WePower

these are my investment for this 1st Q of 2018 and expected a good performance this whole year round.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
January 28, 2018, 11:36:14 PM
There are many good altcoin now a days, i want to recommend those valued coin that is good to hold for long period of time and has a great long term project.

These is the coins good for long term holding;
Ethereum
Waves
XRP
TRX
NEO
LISK

Much better to hold many coins than putting your money in only one coin. Goodluck mate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 11:32:10 PM
ethereum is a good alt-coin and has a high price is also relatively stable, so I think investing in eth will not lose and will profit a lot if holding it longer
Activity: 55
January 28, 2018, 11:26:08 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
LISK

Ethereum

DASH

Digibyte
Jump to: