Author

Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D - page 108. (Read 26760 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 24, 2018, 07:38:54 PM
Keeping in long is the right decision if you do not have the skills to trade. I recommend to pay attention to NEO and ADA.
Activity: 316
Merit: 21
January 24, 2018, 07:08:47 PM
In my opinion an altcoin that you can buy and hold until your wedding, is Waves, probably its value will be recognized between 1 to 4 years if you marry before these deadlines, Ethereum can help give profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
I got some RDD, DOGE, and LSK. These coins gave me almost 17x profit in a short time. You can consider purchasing the same since their prices are still considerably cheap. Or just check coinmarketcap or coinstats for the list of top coins/alts. Good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 07:00:46 PM
I think you should have some Ethereum, Cardano, NEO and IOTA in the begging. All of them are great projects, I have invested in all of them and the returns are very good so far.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
January 24, 2018, 06:56:47 PM
altcoin is currently growing rapidly and more and more investors who want to invest in altcoin that has many types.
if you want to invest in altcoin maybe you can try investing in ripple, cardano, eidoo or stellar, the coin is an altcoin you can rely on for the long term, I also invest in that altcoin.
There is a lot of potential altcoin outhere may be some of it are you may have to choose for when you already decided for it to be then research for the coin that you wanted for for me this is what may be the best for you to discover for.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
January 24, 2018, 06:41:03 PM
altcoin there are all sorts of that is like LTC, NEO, ADA, ETH and others. But i think personally, i like and for me to i last longer is altcoin ETH. because now altcoin ETH has an alternative to get it, that is by having token. because the token can be converted into altcoin ETH
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 06:36:26 PM
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
Since you are currently newbie, it's not prescribed for you to invest firstly in ongoing/post ICO since they are more likely to volatile which is risky for begginners. Thus, I advise you to invest in a huge volume coin such as Etherum, Waves, XRP, and others. Though it's quite less profitable since their price is more likely stable, it's still better than putting yourself vulnerable in a possible massive dump.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
January 24, 2018, 06:24:37 PM
altcoin is currently growing rapidly and more and more investors who want to invest in altcoin that has many types.
if you want to invest in altcoin maybe you can try investing in ripple, cardano, eidoo or stellar, the coin is an altcoin you can rely on for the long term, I also invest in that altcoin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 06:23:22 PM
my recommended 

1.ICON
2.0X
3.BLOCKv
4.WABI
5.WePower ICO
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
January 24, 2018, 06:19:55 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

Go for siacoin as it is the Most realistic project I have ever seen when it comes to altcoin as it has to do with storage it will provide cloud storage at 10% approx coat than what the current players like Amazon and all hence siacoin will be the next big thing and it will be a smart choice to invest into it rather than regretting it later.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 598
CoinMetro
Activity: 82
January 24, 2018, 06:13:30 PM
Maidsafe! It's a massive task but with huge potential, definitely a long term hold!
Activity: 140
January 24, 2018, 06:09:14 PM
I think.. ETH, TRX, ADA, XEM, NEO, ICON.
Projects that have a finished product are most suitable for long term HODL
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
January 24, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

As far as i know,that there is no altcoin that in used in long term investment in local exchanges,unless you put it into the trading site,and if will followed always the volatility of the price value of your altcoins in the market.long term investment of altcoin  is never  been accept in our country local exchanges server,only a bitcoin they are accepted and our own fiat currency,but if your in other  country now,just try to ask in your community maybe theres a local exchange server that would accept altcoins to invest in long term process.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
January 24, 2018, 05:59:13 PM
You already hold bitcoin for me that is a good investment to have but of you are still looking for other alts to hold try ethereum, litecoin and dogecoin so far these are the good coin in the market but I would like to remind you that this kind of investment is quite very risky because of volatility of all coins I cannot assure you that your chosen coins today would be much valuable in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2018, 05:47:46 PM
Monero, IOTA, Litecoin and Waves are good choices for the long term, they have an evolving project and I think their price will be great if you hold for long term
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 05:46:52 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

Hold all of them long term, try to invest into coin that have a low market cap and a low price. This way success is guaranteed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 05:44:43 PM
Today UKG trades are conducted on four crypto-exchanges: Bitrex, Kikoin, OKEH, EtnerDelta. On January 24, the coin went to the top Bittrex. According to unofficial data, this coin is expected to be listed on Binance at the end of January. Positive news and on the mid-term from April 6, 2018 bets on Esports Live Betting can be done in UKG.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 05:43:22 PM
Don't use anybody advise. Money is your and it must be your decision. Analyse all data, look at prospective projects and then choose 3-5 coins to invest!
Agree

I would say learn a bit more and buy bitcoins, you will need them for buying altcoins in the exchanges
the "when" is personal, choose yourself the time to enter
personal suggestion: don't invest all your money, start only with the money that yu don't need and you can take the risk to loose

diversify: you can buy different coins or tokens, chose big  medium and small caps
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
January 24, 2018, 05:37:32 PM
I can recommend you the follow altcoins: WAVES. Its a new plattform like ethereum, but much easier to use. So its possible for people who dont have the technical know how to creat token and projects on their blockchain. Has huge potential. Next is XSPEC: Is a total anonymous coin which makes stealth transaction. Will be very popular this year when the gouverments start to regulate and ban cryptocurrencies. Also Onion, almost like XSPEC, just when you own over 50 pieces, you can participate on their weekly airdrop.
Jump to: