Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 41. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
October 30, 2018, 09:08:15 AM
I stopped trading too, from months everything is stable, one day they are increasing and after that dropping again much, so I'm losing all profits, invested for long term and will wait green market.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
October 30, 2018, 09:04:42 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Not only trading but all that happens and the condition of market and cryptoworld are very stressful . Knowing and thinking that bloodbath happens for almost 8 months now.

Dont stop trading or investing to cryptoworld, just take some rest for awhile because if you dont do that it can add to your stress .

oh those 8 months is a nightmare. I believe I started feeling myself bad 8 months before
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 02:19:49 AM
I do not trade because it is very time consuming and I have to trade a very small investment, I have to trade is always a plus to earn more money or less normal, it is very difficult, I don't tend to trade, but the plans are considering the possibility.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 30, 2018, 02:11:55 AM
I think I did the right thing, no movement towards change, and another recession confirmed that this year was not for trading, but for analysis and expectation. Perhaps only at the beginning of next year, you can start to invest a little.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
October 30, 2018, 02:08:14 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

I feel you, bro, we all are getting tired and stress also have to check the value every now and then and it makes me think that I am so much addicted to this stuff, can't even sleep the right time 8 hours because of cryptocurrency. I am not sure if this is worth it for now but what my motivation came from is from the history of Bitcoin the first cryptocurrency whom used to be useless or without value before but look at it now it's trending and the reason I won't stop even if the stress strikes because I am thinking a positive way and the future of this is worth to wait.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
October 30, 2018, 01:15:57 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Not only trading but all that happens and the condition of market and cryptoworld are very stressful . Knowing and thinking that bloodbath happens for almost 8 months now.

Dont stop trading or investing to cryptoworld, just take some rest for awhile because if you dont do that it can add to your stress .
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 12:15:13 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Of course, trading is always quite hard, large-scale and nervous work. Here it is necessary to regularly conduct a lot of research, to understand the dynamics of the market, the prospects and development of specific coins. Therefore, it is logical that over time, stress and fatigue arise.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
October 29, 2018, 01:04:13 PM
Its true trading need more our time. Beside need more time, trading require our trading skill and i think not everyone have this skill. But trading is profitable because we can double our money in short time
You only see in terms of profit and do not pay attention to the losses, i think op is very stress because what is on his mind is very far from reality. That's why we have to prepare strong capital and mentality before trading.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 29, 2018, 12:44:07 PM
As I understand, you decided to stop trading through the lack of time. However, you are writing about the blockchain games. Don't they eat your time as well? And I agree - trading is also stressful for me sometimes.
Stressful especially when our analysis didn't came true, when we place our entry and the market falls without any sign or trace, I guess trading really
for those who can manage their patients perfectly and can do good assessment even in a down situations, people who can adjust each time they've seen
good opportunities, enough time and good judgement can be develop but patients is really inside as a good character of any successful traders.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 12:37:06 PM
As I understand, you decided to stop trading through the lack of time. However, you are writing about the blockchain games. Don't they eat your time as well? And I agree - trading is also stressful for me sometimes.
Activity: 798
October 28, 2018, 08:00:48 PM
Its true trading need more our time. Beside need more time, trading require our trading skill and i think not everyone have this skill. But trading is profitable because we can double our money in short time
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 07:58:25 PM
Trading is not for everyone, especially if you are impatient person.
Maybe you think trading is buy then sell hour later. this can cause stress if your coin is not going up in a long time. so you must think trading like invest (for months), choose good coin and buy in low by using ATL as base price
Activity: 362
October 28, 2018, 07:42:46 PM
3 reasons why stop trading?? the movement of the market goes sideways and no volume of bitcoin is happening but doesn't mean that it's going down but this is really a good news indeed. Let's wait for what will happen next after this. 2nd coz my portfolio is down 60%. 3rd lack of funds.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2018, 07:31:16 PM
I think block games are worse than trading if you want to earn. It's just a game, but trading is a job and essentially you just gave up and started playing games.IMHO

That's right buudy gave up aren't nothing can got success in trading, patience, hard work, skills and knowledge strategy is the of success in trading job, i would like to advise for all newbies in trading don't gave up to got success the risk is include in our life.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 07:23:37 PM
I agree with the first two points. In this situation, when the market either does not move or moves in the direction of which you least thought, it is very difficult to trade in plus. 
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
October 28, 2018, 01:59:50 PM
in my opinion it is a risk for people who do trading, because that is in accordance with the results obtained, but if you feel unable to trading because of stress and do not have time then you do not need to force it, than it becomes your burden and makes you unable to trading maximally so you cannot make a profit and what you get instead is a loss due to the burden within you when do trading.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 01:46:38 PM
I also can not start to trade. To trade you need to be a psychologically stable person. You will constantly think about prices, and react painfully to the loss of money.
Activity: 658
October 28, 2018, 01:39:44 PM
Yes, the trading everytime brings some stress.  Also If you can spend more hours in a day with your laptop or whatever it will be a little bit ok. Anyhow it is an easy way to earn money. but you need a good knowledge about trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 28, 2018, 01:22:03 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

1) Trading is not for everyone. I am not trader also, but from my experience I can say that you need to be calm person with cold head to become a good trader. But you are not that type of person as I saw from the second point -
2) Traders don't need to check graph every 10 minutes. Except scalpers who trade non-stop. But average normal trader has a strategy and he acts only if price reaches his levels.
3) Of course playing games is better. But do it helps to get more knowledge?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
Guys don't stop trading! Just fckin learn to be better at it! When we buy and sell coins and tokens we are creating new blocks. Im still trading, Im not greedy. Yes I lost a lot of my portfolio because of the bear market but I'm rebounding and accumulating more coins every day! Bear market is not end of crypto and we couldn't effect that! But when market stabilise trading is good, it doesnt matter is it bullish or bearish! Trade, keep blockchains alive, accumulate coins and prepare for next bull run!
Pages:
Jump to: