Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 42. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
October 28, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
So, anyone just make his own decision about way to earning money from cryptocurrency. Someone could to spend much time for trading and get more than you from blockchain.
Activity: 579
October 28, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
I understand your stress about the trading but i suggest you to do your sell orders and do stop loss that will be even better. Also current market situation is not good for trading. Also trading needs a lot of time and pressure. So better to make your orders.
Today, a profitable strategy is long-term storage of all its assets. Of course, if we can risk certain funds, then we can make profitable investments, because today the prices for the highest-rated coins are very low.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 12:43:04 PM
I understand your stress about the trading but i suggest you to do your sell orders and do stop loss that will be even better. Also current market situation is not good for trading. Also trading needs a lot of time and pressure. So better to make your orders.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
Bless you for this, I'm here thinking if I was only the one who stop trading because of these reasons, mush time spent doing what goes wrong sometimes and I also feel stressed taking much time to read chart and so on and I talked to my self do i read my book this much back then in school hell no.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 12:19:06 PM
All these reasons are actual about trading, but I still love it.
I won't stop trading,because I like risk and I like to test my vision, my strategy by investing money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 28, 2018, 12:15:28 PM
Trading in such a market is the same as catching falling knives. Today you made a lot of money and tomorrow you lost even more. I think that now it is better to refrain from trading and watch the market in Fiat
Activity: 462
October 28, 2018, 06:28:41 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

In fact, many people are faced with such stressful situations. Because it is difficult to remain calm in such market conditions, when the prices of many good coins begin to fall sharply. If you are tired of trading, it is now better to take a certain break, and to return to work after the situation on the crypto market has stabilized.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
October 27, 2018, 07:21:31 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

Trading including a practice to practice mentality in the form of mindfulness, emotional control and managing time, along with living a healthy lifestyle, has been shown to control levels of adrenaline and cortisol, stress hormones released when you are under pressure associated with risk-taking from trading. One of the benefits of this full attention is that it can get your cortisol and adrenaline levels down, so you can be clear-minded enough to make smart decisions in taking some of the risks needed to succeed in erratic trading like today.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

Of course so, this action is carried out solely to maximize profit and minimize future losses. Tired and exhausted may be normal, for most traders especially those who are not experts. Because you can't manage time well. If only you can do a trading strategy well and repeatedly, surely you will be someone who is an expert in the field of trade.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 06:24:00 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

1. To earn good money is much stress in every occupation's area, money doesn't fall from sky.
2. You need only in the beginning really much time, if you have already understood how these processes are working, you can use your time management knowledge   and organize your time more efficiently.
3. It may be funny but the profits are too low too. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
October 27, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
I think there are many ways to trade that can suite you, you must not be a day trader to trade cryptos, you can trade for short or long term, that's what I do, I normally buys my cryptos and I will set the price i want to sell and leave it, whenever the order executes, I will notify via email then I will go and set a buy order, maybe you should try this method.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 27, 2018, 05:40:35 AM
the current market condition is doable only for an active trader, it takes a lot of stress and the way you act on the trades is driven to much by emotions and ego.
It's a good thing if you stopped tradin right now and good luck with your current blockchain games
Activity: 421
October 27, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
It is wise to stop trading now, and the cryptocurrency market is declining. Only when the market starts to turn green is a good opportunity to buy, and prudent investment can have a better future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 05:02:18 AM
I think block games are worse than trading if you want to earn. It's just a game, but trading is a job and essentially you just gave up and started playing games.IMHO
Activity: 364
October 27, 2018, 04:54:44 AM
I also stopped trading because I think it is not worth trading nowadays. I am waiting for an increase and maybe then I will start again.
This is due to the bearish trend in the crypto market, because it is always easier to trade on a bull trend because of the constant rise in prices for all coins and if you are lost in trade, this loss is compensated by the overall growth of the market and the price of your coins. I am also waiting for the right moment now and do not trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 350
October 27, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
If you engage in "collective farm trading" you can not only spend nerves but also lose investment. It is better to spend time on a deeper study of this topic.
Absolutely right. I see no point in trading without having any knowledge in trading, without time, without experience, without patience, because all these factors are necessary in order to at least not lose their investments. It is better to devote more time to studying the issue of trade, and only then think about starting a trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 27, 2018, 04:42:54 AM
It is a pity that you got into such a situation! I also did not quite long ago in this market, but this did not happen to me because I chose the HODL strategy and was willing to wait a long time! For an inexperienced person, trading on the exchange is a huge stress with big losses !
This is the right decision, because many people come to cryptocurrencies and start trying to trade, but when they fail, they are disappointed in the entire crypto industry. Trading on the exchange should be done by people who have knowledge in trade. And for beginners, you can try a test trading account, practice and gain experience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
October 27, 2018, 03:11:17 AM
i also reduced my trading frequency...it's just a natural behaviour change in times of bear markets... not that i'm out completely... i also like blockchain games Smiley
Activity: 574
October 27, 2018, 03:07:07 AM
I think trading is not profitable in this time because market look so low and getting down.
We need a more time to back in trading time.
I think trading will be possible again in December.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
Maybe in the future you will regret your choice, but everyone decides for himself what and how he does in this world. If this is convenient for you, then we support you, but we’ll tell you that you could just hold up to 2-3 coins until the end and simply do not look at the market this year.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 27, 2018, 03:02:20 AM
There is nothing worth doing that will not require time from you and in the process of earning a living,  stress will come in and you may get bad side effect of your investment!  The cryptocurrency present opportunity to better yourself and if you see cryptocurrency as opportunity you are  been waiting for,  you will make most our of it!
Pages:
Jump to: