Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 45. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
October 25, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
Someone stops trading because he sees an unstable and often red market situation. This means that it is difficult to achieve profits. But if you are good at finding a gap to take advantage of this situation, there will actually be a way and opportunity. Maybe by buying when prices are decreasing.
Thanks.. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 05:01:19 PM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

I've read your post and you seem to be addicted to games cause you consider trading to be a game but not a way of making money.  You can't avoid the losses if you're a gambling person. So it's right you've given up trading. If I were you, I would do the same!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
And I have never traded and therefore I have a lot of free time and stress too, so for me it is better to invest)
Activity: 350
October 25, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
trade is very promising, if you make the right decision in time, of course, enough time, but it's worth it. But now of course with the current market is not profitable to trade, it is worth waiting.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 25, 2018, 12:36:58 PM
I also stopped trading because I think it is not worth trading nowadays. I am waiting for an increase and maybe then I will start again.
Activity: 112
October 25, 2018, 12:35:14 PM
An interesting topic for discussion. I thank all the participants for their opinions. In such interesting topics gained experience for the trader. Thank.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
#1 you said I already believe what you said and some reason why i dont like start trading again for being loss of money and wasting time for shit coins lossing me enough.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 07:45:47 AM
Three reasons for stopping me are:
- Electronic money is falling, the market is going down.
- I have lost a lot in recent times.
- The transaction becomes more difficult and time consuming. It is not easy to sell your pennies to others as they are falling.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
October 25, 2018, 07:12:46 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games
You are not really trading, for most of the things you have counted down, you actually sounded like someone who is just busy gambling. If you approach trading without knowledge and experience there is no way, you will not end up experiencing all these things you have mentioned.

It is imperative to study first, then find a strategy you can build on, build on that strategy by at least practicing demo trades with no real life funds, and get confident first before even attempting real life trading. Your strategy will then include where to buy, sell and stop loss. Moreover, over activity sometimes for new traders can be hectic and disastrous.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 06:49:35 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Yes, I have stoped trading for months too. I am not good at trading, and the marketing is easily manipulated by big hands

that is another reason why I decided to start playing blockchain games

Me too... I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
October 25, 2018, 05:41:50 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Yes, I have stoped trading for months too. I am not good at trading, and the marketing is easily manipulated by big hands

that is another reason why I decided to start playing blockchain games
Activity: 308
October 25, 2018, 05:16:14 AM
Everyone is an individual with different set of skills. Not everyone can be a Pilot or scientist. You may have found it harder then expected but trading still is profitable and still worth it. Every job you do has a negative side. Everything depends on your priorities.
Activity: 210
October 25, 2018, 04:37:27 AM
I for example do not trade just invest and no longer go to the stock exchange ! I'll come in a couple of years and I think I'll see waiting for a good gift in the amount of a good amount of money !
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 04:06:18 AM
Besides the stress and time consumption involved in trading, I stopped it because I was loosing more than I was gaining as the market became very in predictable. I rather find bounty hunting more friendly than trading.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
October 25, 2018, 04:03:18 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Well, then don't forced yourself too much because it can really bring us stress. There's a lot of options that we can do and it depends on how we are going to handle the pressure. Trading need analysis and patience which needs to be developed because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 25, 2018, 03:54:29 AM

You should stop this bad habit immediately, which is not good for you. A real good trader will not stare at the screen every day. You need to pay more attention to the good information about the cryptocurrency, and then decide when will buying/selling, this is the most important.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 25, 2018, 03:45:12 AM
Everyone here will make money in different ways. Maybe you are really tired of such a cycle of life every day, leaving may be a good choice!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
October 25, 2018, 03:44:51 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Yes maybe it can be stressful but if you really in need of money maybe you cannot feel that way and will still try to do something in order to earn more. Trading gives huge profit that if you can hit the price in the market but it is really hard to win on trading that is why it needs a lot of time to study.

To be honest. It is probably the market situation that is stressing you. Everybody loves money. I bet you'll stay awake if the market is in a complete bullish trend. I myself would goddamn spend my whole day making huge amount of money.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 03:42:18 AM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 03:40:40 AM
It can be less stressful, if your approach is different. If you are logging in 10-15 times daily, then it is very stressful. If your approach is just hold long-term then it wouldn't be that stressful. There are a few good coins that you can hold for long-term like Ethereum and Neo.

It is difficult, because trading is very easy to cause many phenomena such as stress, anxiety, ... Because their money is rising or falling continuously, they can not care less about it.
Pages:
Jump to: