Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 44. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 06:37:26 AM
I agree that this is a huge stress and work, of course many give up, I'm sorry that you are in such a situation.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 26, 2018, 06:31:44 AM
Because of very hard to get earnings in Bounty Campaigns today so I did day tradings,in first it is very hard to select a token that can give me daily income because how many times i failed in tradings but i did not give-up,lucky someone advise me before i buy a token I need familiarize it first and check the token if their is a big volume so now day tradings  give me a daily income.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 06:10:13 AM
I aggree with it because I myself often, as a madman, check the quotes and the value of one or another coin.
But it is impossible to stop trading if it gives some positive result.
Sincerely yours.

Many people enjoy it even when they spend in trading more than 10 hours a day. They cannot live without this activity. However, I understand the guy. When you trade, you are always stressed, and a rare person can bear it.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
October 26, 2018, 06:01:26 AM
yes the trading is stressful i also have reduced it prefer to do more a holding strategy with the hope that the value of altcoin grows and only minimally trading
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
October 26, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.
Looks like you are a day trader that checks for the change of price from time to time and when you achieved your target you sell right away. Remember that in trading its your choice how many times you want to check the price of the coin that you bought. If you don't want to check it from time to time, then Sell it right away and put a price where you think you already gained profit.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.
Again its your choice if you want to tire your self in checking the price of the coin that you bought every 10 minutes. if you want to trade but don't want to check the price, Buy now Sell after a year or more, meaning shift to Long Term trader.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 05:36:01 AM
Trading is a really profitable business and I don't understand the reason why you should stop trading. It only depends on the time you spend on trading.  It involves a lot of time though but it is worth it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
Trading actually takes a very long time and brings stress. Therefore, you need to be a free and stress-resistant person. Not everyone can brag about it. So I understand why you gave up trading. But they found themselves in another case. Everyone should do their job
we could learn  our mentality and psychology before decided trading in cryptocurrency market.so when we facing bloody market we didnt easy to felt give up.
Activity: 266
October 26, 2018, 05:31:48 AM
Trading actually takes a very long time and brings stress. Therefore, you need to be a free and stress-resistant person. Not everyone can brag about it. So I understand why you gave up trading. But they found themselves in another case. Everyone should do their job
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games
There are many useful trading robots which trades for you, but you have to pay subscription, but still it is profitable Wink.
And about the games, could you kindly tell us more? What are you really doing and is that profitable?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 05:28:32 AM
I tried that trading thing sometime last year and I would be honest I got so much stress I started experiencing some medical problems due to the stress of being always in front of the computer and checking prices and all of that. I stopped it before it kills me because of stress related problems. Hopefully many will follow suit. Trading is not for everybody.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 05:27:15 AM
If you engage in "collective farm trading" you can not only spend nerves but also lose investment. It is better to spend time on a deeper study of this topic.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 26, 2018, 05:21:23 AM
If you don't have enough time to trade, then Yes, otherwise you're lazy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
October 26, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
I aggree with it because I myself often, as a madman, check the quotes and the value of one or another coin.
But it is impossible to stop trading if it gives some positive result.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
October 26, 2018, 01:42:57 AM
You don't need to check coin for a very long time the more you keep checking the more you get tired.... You can simply check the trading chart, looking at the sell and buy order, have a Selling price in mind and set a buy order instead but you need to be patient because it can take days.
It's our lack of discipline that makes this job a stressful one, if you always look at the price movement then definitely you'll be hurt because
the price does not move in one direction. Trading is profitable but not for all of us, we have to understand it and make the right decision all the time so we can survive.
Activity: 512
October 25, 2018, 07:04:30 PM
1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Thanks for sharing this dude, maybe I will try this as I can see to your link some of the games are just like a normal game in playstore they are have a similarities but the think is built in blockchain. But what I've been shock is there are many users are currently using it or download it, over millions.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
October 25, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

Personally, I like to trade. I like it very much. As a dope, I was charged with energy for the whole day. That's so interesting, I spend all my weekdays. Personally, I don’t understand those people who get tired of sales, but on the contrary, I get more sales. From personal experience, I can say that trade is some kind of talent, so you need to trade so skillfully. And all the more now is such a modern time that everywhere is tied to cryptocurrency. And this system more and more absorbs me into this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 06:37:49 PM
You don't need to check coin for a very long time the more you keep checking the more you get tired.... You can simply check the trading chart, looking at the sell and buy order, have a Selling price in mind and set a buy order instead but you need to be patient because it can take days.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2018, 06:36:21 PM
I choose to trade while playing games, and of course I buy at the lowest price, because I don't want to go back and forth to see prices,
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
October 25, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
Many people do complained about the difficulties in trading, but its not limited to trading. Bounty can be time consuming too, the l difference I experienced is that bounty gives you peace of mind because you are not very bothered about trends in price, but trading can even give you heart attack Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 05:47:05 PM
Yep, you're right. At first i thought traders didn't worry much about market conditions and hust that you buy and come back later to check price not knowing it is so far from that. Trading is one of the most demanding adlect of crypto. Takes all your time and energy.
Pages:
Jump to: