Pages:
Author

Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why. - page 43. (Read 20687 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Minter
October 27, 2018, 02:54:20 AM
If you do not have strong nerves HOLD, this is what really keeps nerve cells in order.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 02:51:09 AM
Very good advice for traders for now I remember it to me because I always loss my funds in trading and very stressful for me with much time to need in trading.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 02:14:33 PM
well i was about to ask the question about the blockchain games and i was actually searching for any such games. Good that you shared them here. And yes, trading is a very stressful job and if you are not making much money then it really can take on your health.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 26, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
Shirt term trading or scalping as some people call it can really be stressful and time consuming as you have to keep on monitoring price movement most especially if you are trying to prevent or minimize loss by all means.

A method you can adopt is to set stop loss or take profit with your trades so it's executed automatically when either is hit
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
October 26, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
It is your own decision to quit or stay in trading cryptocurrency. however, in all trading system, it will make you under pressure if you really don't know how to enjoy it. There must be something wrong or high willingness but less profits. Trading is full of risks and surprising or shocking conditions. therefore, if we have know understood how to be a good trader, we will e panic, stressful, and also not profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 26, 2018, 11:02:12 AM
I think this is fair, stopped trading when the market is red is better than continuing trading and we lose, waiting for the market to recover so we have the chance to get big profits.
Activity: 308
October 26, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
Yes, exactly the same things happens with me, after stress level reaches red zone, i go to deep recuperation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 10:56:45 AM
Correct solution. Trading in the cryptocurrency market is a very dubious occupation. In a growing market, the balance increases, but in a falling market, the chance of a deposit draining is very high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 10:55:53 AM
It seems that you were caring more about money you trade ,for some people it's difficult to control their emotions so it's reflected on their health and life.
You know yourself more than any other, you've done well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
yes , I agree with you that now trading is too much stress because now the market is in the  downtrend, it's difficult to take profit from it , we should now stay away from it for some time.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 26, 2018, 10:22:38 AM
With red market conditions like now, it makes it difficult for us to get profit, especially trading which is certainly a difficult thing when many altcoins continue to weaken.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 26, 2018, 10:08:48 AM
How long are you doing business with trading? Based on your statements, it looks like you are a day trader but doing it wrong. Why checking your trades 15 to 20 times a day where you can actually put a margin to that or you may also use an a notification app like CoinStasts when it hits your targets for sell point or stop loss point. The market is very unpredictable so I can't blame you if you decided to stop or limit your tradings. Trading is a bloody business so you should use to it if you are using it for a living.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
October 26, 2018, 09:17:02 AM
For some reason, many people forget that trading is a profession. It requires a lot of time, training (including on your own mistakes), and requires you to have the nerves . Only by becoming a professional trader, you can develop a peace of mind and planning.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 09:03:03 AM
Are you trading every day? If you are a trader day then you are a full time job with this market. If you do not, you should spend some time to invest in the medium term, so that you do not have to constantly check the current price as today.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 26, 2018, 07:21:30 AM
It is really depend on us if we stop trading specially this days because too many altcoins are down and trading is not good, I just hold my remaining altcoins and waiting for the bull run, I also don't do trading this time but I will continue if crypto market is okay.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 07:16:52 AM
Trading can be tiring too but I think I enjoy it and I don't want to stop it. I see all the reasons you listed but I think why it became more stressful for you is because you are trading under a bear market so you have to take extra efforts to make profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 06:54:24 AM
although this is a feeling that is felt by almost all crypto currency traders around the world,
the traders will certainly be stressed if the market conditions fall like today, especially the inexperienced traders.
with falling prices they will continue to monitor price movements so that it will waste their time, I understand what you feel, you have made the right decision
Activity: 398
October 26, 2018, 06:53:16 AM
blockchain is not a new technology, but is a revotionary tech though
but the product of it - cryptocurrency, just too much intense for newbie
it's not just a invest anymore, cause too much trick for normal person to handle if he wants to get profit Sad
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 06:50:42 AM
1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

In order to be a successful crypto trader, you must have resilience. Stress and fatigue will always creep in bit you must be ready to manage it. I think you can still get back on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 06:38:06 AM
I don't think you have been able to divide your time well, if you don't get comfort in trading, then your decision to quit trading is a good decision. the purpose of our life in the world is to seek happiness not to make our lives stressful and depressed.
Pages:
Jump to: