Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 75. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Its possible idea.But , it can be in a very long time. ETH need time for that. Behind of ETH is really good , they have good perspective.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
yes I agree with you, that ETH is the best crypto beside bitcoin. I think only ETH is able to approach bitcoin prices. besides that many believe ETH to be a long-term investment because it has a good future. ETH also has many advantages such as having a clear concept and large volume. maybe that's my opinion.
You are right, Ethereum has possibility that it could also rise up just like bitcoin, but it won't overtake what bitcoin has come so far, no need to choose between them as we need both of them to hold at.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yes I agree with you, that ETH is the best crypto beside bitcoin. I think only ETH is able to approach bitcoin prices. besides that many believe ETH to be a long-term investment because it has a good future. ETH also has many advantages such as having a clear concept and large volume. maybe that's my opinion.
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
ETH is the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin for a while, and I think it can't stand on that position for long without making some important changes.
because there are so much coin have same purpose were released. and they're better than ETH in any aspect.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
You are indeed right ,ethereum is the coin behind bitcoin and i can assure that it will grow much bigger as bitcoin's value is getting more massive than ever before,we should be getting more ethereum as it might have POS in the future from having POW like what bitcoin is,the more ethereum you will have the bigger the profits in the future.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Yeah, affirmative. Ethereum is the second best after BTC( for me though)
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
For a long time that I spent studying the cryptocurrency market, I came to the conclusion that the future of the platforms. Ethereum is perhaps the best among the cryptocurrency platforms and the leading positions in the rating of cryptocurrencies are provided to it. But I do not advise anyone to invest more than the amount you are willing to lose painlessly, no matter what the prospects for growth were.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
You are right,as the second most popular coin ethereum is indeed one true coin behind bitcoin and it could replace bitcoin's position in the market if ever bitcoin is going to crash or going to fail if ever most of the investors/people will switch into an alternative to bitcoin,the first coin that the people will ever mention in ethereum.
Activity: 114
you are right and I agree with what you say, ethereum is the best crypto coin after bitcoin.
and we need to know that there are so many projects out there using eth platforms.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
You arent wrong,ethereum is the coin behind  bitcoin for a reason,most of the new projects are being based in ethereum which is why most of the ICOs are having erc20 format,these new projects are using smartcontracts and decentralized application of ethereum which is why ethereum has gained popularity in just small amount of time.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Yeah its pretty much confirmed that ethereum is getting used daily by millions of people. Age of ico helped it grow not only in price, also in development. We will definitely hear better and better news with ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I feel that ETH is successful in terms of the huge number of users using it. Its smart contract feature has proven to be disruptive and suitable for many kind of business.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You can tell whatever you want on which is the best cryptocurrency next to bitcoin or even to bitcoin. But that credential that you mentioned is hard to deny it and this is why eth is now popular due to it. And that also makes the price of eth valuable due to those projects that are being done through eth's platform and starting to make their ERC20 tokens.
Best next to bitcoin in terms of what?
He already said it with a reason.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
Yes ethereum is the best crypto after bitcoin, but some say ethereum is the best and bitcoin is nothing against it and which I also think is somewhat true as bitcoin is a very old project and is almost obsolete, but if you see the ethereum network then it have many purposes which bitcoin can never serve like smart contracts. Also the developers are using ethereum to host their ICO and make their token on that network because of high acceptance of ethereum and higher potential.
Activity: 66
I also really believe in Ethereum after Bitcoin, because the growth is almost the same as the rise and fall of the market price so moving in tandem both go hand in hand as if one soul.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
That's true. I think too ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin.
That's why I try to collect as many as possible from both.
I have heard many predictions about Ethereum that it can make an all time high this year. Apart from bitcoin I believe on ethereum future as the next to bitcoin. With the recent trends it is a good sign for the ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I think the price of eth will increase as all ICO projects use eth platform for tokens they make and sell to investors.
Don't generalize all the ICO's not all projects uses the ERC20 wallets and smart contracts to develop their own tokens for their own platforms that is the most common for now but they use different altcoins that support the creation of token assets, waves, nem, sky and other altcoins have the support for that function and developments, we have lots of rival and candidates for what the eth was done and its functions but it stays for the top 2 spot.
Merit: 1
That's true. I think too ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin.
That's why I try to collect as many as possible from both.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
I agree with you, etherum is a really good cryptocurrency, value of this coin is really nice and in the future this coin probably will dominate on the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Best next to bitcoin in terms of what?
If the purpose is payment, I prefer other altcoins like litecoin, iota, monero.
Pages:
Jump to: