Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 16. (Read 5613 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Such a course is possible, but I think that Ethereum can barely overcome $ 1,000 by the end of the year, the dynamics of its growth is stable, but not great
Activity: 224
Until the point when bitcoin will have achieved more than past ATH and it will never be happened, make sure to push the cost of ethereum to the moon isn't simple. Most of the market needs goes to the moon at a similar minute. We are in the steady diagram at this moment. Until there will be another FOMO and those racing to purchase crypto however much as could reasonably be expected again and that is so hard to state.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
It is difficult to say whether the return of the price of ETH and the growth to 2000 dollars will happen this year. Too much to upset the stock market news about the hacking of exchanges, fraudulent, ICO, the investigation in the United States and attempts to regulate.
why its difficult to reach 2k this year if you looks at the market eth was $10 in January 2017 and now is around $400, It can go even in one month to $2,000.
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This can happen already this year, if new people come to the market. Ethereum is one of the most attractive investments.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
It is possible that if you have a way to start the market up from now on, probably by the end of this year 1ETH will be $ 2000. But how is the market now is unstable. That is not possible as I'm seeing.
But I like your way of thinking.
Activity: 224
i don't think so. yes, Ethereum is a very strong and promising cryptocurrency, but $ 2000, this is a small possible. a lot of people and i among of them, really want to see that price... i think that price of of ethereum may to grow to $ 1200 in this year and not higher. let to be a realist. i advise you invest in ethereum today and wait a profit.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
Let's see. Implementing hoping too but I can not stop to think the other face of reality that too much expectation from speculation can deliver deep wound to the spectators.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I was thinking in that direction early this year, but with the way bear market has been happening since this 2018, I am not so confident again if at all eth will reach that price, I was hoping things will change after consensus but it didn't have much effect like last year
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It is difficult to say whether the return of the price of ETH and the growth to 2000 dollars will happen this year. Too much to upset the stock market news about the hacking of exchanges, fraudulent, ICO, the investigation in the United States and attempts to regulate.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
It might, but bear in mind that there are more and more projects with the same profile that will go mainnet soon like list strat waves, besides already working NEO platform, I think shifting to POS will indeed help eth to raise.
Activity: 336
I hope so,I have bought a few Etherium coins for 860 $ each and I am quite sad watching my -50% loss at the moment,I would like to get my money back and make some more profit as well.
Activity: 65
I also think so, ethereum is now lowering its price to reach a new record again. I hope our expectations will come true this year. Because I see the development of ethereum this year is much better than last year
Activity: 65
This is really possible, but now I think that this will not be entirely correct, because now the market is on a falling schedule, so you can not count on a miracle and that ETH can actually take off no matter what.
Activity: 31
May be may be not.Once it was reached to 1500$. But at the movement Eth is going nowhere.All we have to do is HODL and pray.
Activity: 105
I am not optimistic about this year's market. The $2,000 Ethereum is not impossible, but now the entire market has changed from speculation to value investment, so it is difficult to have a bull market like last year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think reaching the price even in 1000 dollars will be very difficult. Even in spite of the efforts of the project team to improve the network, but a very large amount of capitalization took away the ethereum forks such as ethereum classic, EtherZero, EINC, and others
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The future of Ethereum is very bright. It is inevitable to rise to $2000, but I don't think Ethereum can reach $2000 by the end of this year. This seems difficult in the bear market. We need to discuss the price after this bear market is over.
Activity: 294
SEMUX
I'm not sure the price of Ethereum will rise to $ 2000. Only upgrading the network Ethereum to a hybrid will give an incentive for price growth, but 2000 is too much.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

I also think that ETH by the end of this year will reach $ 2000. We are waiting for great updates and news on Ethereum, which will undoubtedly affect the price of the coin.
Activity: 98
At this point, Ethereum is one of the coins I love.  with the wild crypto market, anything can happen and ii wont be a surprise I  accumulating more of it especially now, it is very cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: