Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 17. (Read 5613 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
At the start of this year I was pretty hopeful too but the way the markets are going down I don't think we will even be able to break the ATH this year. But I am pretty sure that in the next 2 years Ethereum price is breaking the $5000 price level. There are too many developments coming up which are surely going to make the price skyrocket.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
2000$ is very realistic price and can be achieved very quickly. If the market starts to grow, then the Ethereum can reach this price in one week and no one will be surprised.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I do not think that this will happen, last year the price rose so much because a lot of people decided to buy bitcoin, now attention to the crypto currency has weakened.
Activity: 175
There is nothing that impossible, anything could happen anytime and even the price of ethereum are far below that price maybe it will going true, lets all hope the same thing.
Activity: 266
No one can tell surely, but we can hope for the best that it will happen in future. But if we see the fact in the last year, the price was $1500 and then the price was dumped. Now it recover, it's price and it again increase. In the crypto world, the are many things can be happened like huge pump or huge dump of any currency. And everyone is hoping for that, specially all investor who had invested for Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I am not sure that this year can be equated to all the previous ones, as this year the rules of the game change. The news has no effect on the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Even really good news, which has already become a reality, does not have an impact on the market, but the crypto-currency market reacts to any bad changes. Many countries still do not respond to cryptocurrencies, which contributes to the prosperity of scammers in such countries, which remain unpunished, because there are no laws that could prevent them. In connection with all the above, I think that the drawdown will be protracted this year and therefore the maximum price that Ethereum can have by the end of this year is not more than 2000 dollars. I believe in cryptocurrencies and hope that soon the market will recover, but so far we are in this situation and it is not necessary to build illusions.
Activity: 168
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

I am quite sure it will reach 2 000 that's why i keep it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I really hope that this will happen because now the market does not quite have a lot of growth, I think in the autumn the market will start to grow  Roll Eyes

I think that 2018 it's very hard year for the market. The summer is the time when the market is falling down but near to the autumn, it will grow up. So be patient and wait for it.
Activity: 196
Ethereum is currently worth less than 500dollars. Over the years, we've seen this coin hit good prices. However, it's uncertain to predict whether or not it would reach $2000 by the end of this year. That's one thing with the crypto market, you can't be definite with it. We could only hope that it does hit that price, but don't raise your hopes so high, so you won't be disappointed when it doesn't happen.
Activity: 448
if your prediction comes true millions of people will be very happy about it. but for me, your prediction is too positive and almost unreal. prices are unlikely to rise to such levels because of the negative news around
Activity: 62
I also think so, ethereum is now lowering its price to reach a new record again. I hope our expectations will come true this year. Because I see the development of ethereum this year is much better than last year.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
It is hard to say, I think that for us it is better to wait when time comes, just let's believe that ethereum will reach a maximum, but don't expect much
Activity: 154
I don't understand how you can make predictions that Etherium grow up to$2000. Ches the market depends on the price of BTC, BTC is now in drawdown, and the whole market is red and Etherium worth$500. But if the price of Bitcoin will take off and reaches about 25000$, then Ethereum will cost about 2000$
Activity: 518
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
Predictions in this market aren't appropriate. The crypto market isn't predictable. If the market is at the same level as now that ETH won't reach also $700. ETH as well as all other altcoins is connected with a situation in the market. I very much would like that everything has occurred as you and you speak, but I slightly trust in it.
Activity: 126
The good thing about cryptocurrency is the fact and realisation that nothing is impossible. We can only wish ethereum will actually peak at that amount. It would be every investors happiness.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
everything can happen in here but for now i can not say anything for sure since there is a lot of risk and falling down crpyto currency but it will be i think for a few weeks.
Activity: 644
Maybe more,maybe less,then one does not know the news of a positive bunch,many projects,and large companies enter the market,so it can be anything,so wait and see what will come,and we hope that the Whales in the market will go down and move further up
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
A M E P A Y
I hope, and even I can say I'm sure that the price for 1 ethereum will reach the 2000 $ mark with ease. There are chances that the price will go even higher by the end of the year. And I think this applies not only to the ethereum, the price will grow on all coins and everyone will be happy again.

It seems that the problems end. The red market will soon turn green again and everyone will start to recover again. Bitcoin this year will again be able to rise to the level of 13-14 thousand dollars, and the air will reach 2-2.5 thousand.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I hope, and even I can say I'm sure that the price for 1 ethereum will reach the 2000 $ mark with ease. There are chances that the price will go even higher by the end of the year. And I think this applies not only to the ethereum, the price will grow on all coins and everyone will be happy again.
Activity: 202
a do not agree with you. I think that ethereum will be cost 2000 about after 2 years
Pages:
Jump to: