Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 15. (Read 5613 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I believe so too but the thing is that for ethereum to go to such a price then that would mean that the market would have to go into another bull run which is highly unlikely since we already have one this year. Bear markets tend to last a couple of years at a time so I don't think that ethereum will be hitting that price this year
Activity: 168
It can even be more than that as it got to $1,400 towards the ending of  last year, sure it will surpassed that feat this year...
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I hope also like that.
if eth can exceed its highest price I also feel very happy.
because I also store eth asset in my wallet
Activity: 31
This forecast can be fulfilled - I think. ETH is now actively used, or rather their technology of smart contracts. Most ico are based on eth. In the future, we can expect such prices. It seems to me, that this can happen in 3-4 years.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
When it comes to cryptocurrency and predictions of any coin value you can not guarantee any of it to be true. Bitcoin still remain the backbone and i have carefully followed and study the trends and i can say to an extent the price of other coins or tokens is directly proportional to the value and price of bitcoins. So the marketplace is currently unpredictable and anything can still happen and your prediction about ETH might as well come to pass.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Have you seen tommorrow?Huh I am dam sure your answer will be no. Cryptocurrency market is so volatile and no one can predict the peak of cryptocurrency. But as you have predicted ethereums peak at end of the year around 2000$ than imagine where Bitcoin will be around 50000$. Every cryptocurrency in the market picks up the rally with Bitcoin check history on the cryptocurrency index sites.
Activity: 196
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I'm not sure that Ethereum will be able to grow even to $ 1000 this year. The market is in a difficult position, so if the price rises to 700-800 dollars, I will be happy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Oh I am sure about it! also I am sure that the best investment of this year it is ETH, all will be growing, but ETH and BTC will be to the moon!
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
what do people think ??

Sure eth can reach 2000 $
If eth have a good news , without fud its easy to eth go to 2000 $ in this year.
If all countries in the world legalized eth as payment, its possible to eth reach 2000 $

"IF"
Activity: 132
everything is possible, I hope this will happen because I have 5 ETH and I want to buy a few more units soon
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I don't think that this year's ETH will show significant growth. The maximum rate of the Ethereum will not be more than $ 1000. The growth of the crypto currency was last year, this year the averaging period for crypto.
Activity: 653
No one could know how much ethereum price one years later, but we know hoe much ethereum price will be increase for one years later, could ethereum reached to $2,000 or not. Looking around how much ethereum trasaction day by day, we know etehreum price will be grow up more than $2,000 and have reached to $3,000 one years later.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
returns with the moderation of chart and the drawing might helps on confirming decision as trader to manage works as securing less on waste and returns with minimum limit on nominals as collecting profit with the finest of terms with the investment plan.

Activity: 422
Merit: 9
maybe it will be happen.It is totally depends on markets situation. But everything is possible in cryoto.So etherium will hit $2000 even or more.
Activity: 124
what do people think ??
And what are your reasons for such growth? I think it is possible, but now the market is too unstable and we should not wait for such a rise in the near future
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Agree. Crypto currency market is a fluctuating market and anything can happen in price, it can go to moon any time or within hours. I think the price of Ethereum will definitely rise to at least $2000 this year end because the last year price was around $1200 and this year it can raise about 40% as per my prediction. There are other factors involved in price rise and Ethereum will definitely break the last year price and reach for a greater price this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Sorry but I don't see this happening by the end of the year. I think we'll be back at $1000 at most. We're still in the longest bear market. So hard to tell with the current condition
what do people think ??

This is the imagination of everybody which I think it has been overrated. Looking at the current sorry state of ETH one would have no doubt that even by the last quarter of the year ETH price might not go beyond $1000.
Activity: 218
what do people think ??

That may happen in this year, ethereum is a good project and many investors believe in ethereum. The price of 2k will be very possible in reach ethereum.
I strongly doubt that this year the price will be more than 1000 USD
Pages:
Jump to: