Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 14. (Read 5613 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 1
It is too late for that aspiration for the this year;  cause market don't just suddenly move from hard bear tobhard bull; 2k for ethereum not happening in 2018
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Nothing is impossible to reach $ 2000 in crypto but do not know when it will happen, it may happen this year or it may happen in the coming year but we just hope that all will happen soon as soon as possible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It seems a tall order at the moment, but just keep the faith, no one would knew when the market will be back. Just hope it will be sooner rather than later. There are more activities on crypto now. Hence, i believe things can only get better this year from now on.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
It is more than impossible and it is unlikely going to happen, so the best thing that you can do is just to stop dreaming about that. Maybe it will happen, but not now, so just forget about this and try to get a better investment instead of that.
Activity: 69
I am of d opinion that price will rise buy presently, no one can predict the market price of Cryptocurrency. I still do not know whether to go up or down. Just be patient and hold it until the price recover so we all can get many advantages from this. Reaching $2000 or less than current price can't be known by anybody
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
if, IF ether can pass last all-time-high price, it would not stay there, I think 5000$ would be the next target ^^
it sounds crazy, but lots of crazy things are happening in this market every single day. and I think that's not too hard to except.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I think ethereum can't reach $2000 because this year is not good for the cryptocurrency. But anything can happen maybe the prices will go up or down on $2000. Be patient and please hold your ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
yeah surely. eth is really a great tech and already using in real life . so i think eth can go pass the market of cap btc very soon. my prediction is $2000 to $2500. so if btc go to $50000+ then it will be $5000
Activity: 326
Merit: 13
Now the price of Ethereum has fallen dramatically for unknown reasons. I want to sell all my coins and invest in this coin.
Activity: 98
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

seems a bit difficult for this year for ethereum, as all coin prices are decreasing including ethereum. the market is experiencing a red zone storm .. and it seems to take a long time to get back to normal.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Seems unlikely to happen, the last bull run only managed to bring it to about $1500 and that was with that kind of enthusiasm so it's close to impossible to reach $2.000 with the market condition right now. That kind of number can be achieved in two or three year with organic grow as ethereum has strong foundation.
Activity: 91
If to make a prediction is actually quite difficult but I really hope that eth will continue to increase significantly in order to facilitate someone to achieve success in the future and one's economy will be guaranteed.
Activity: 17
ETH's prices are also relatively low (nearly $ 500) and if it's up to $ 2,000 it's going to go up to 4 times an utopian number.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
op opinion will not happen if not offset by Bitcoin price increase, if Bitcoin reaches 20k $ then I believe Ether can reach 2k $ besides, not
Activity: 239
I agreed that before the end of this year ethereum will reach the peak point of 2000$ now that it is on its process of regaining its crashed and rising once again no wonder that this coin will reach that certain value. And now that the last two quarters which we know that is the green period of every year in cryptocurrencies I think ethereum can do that and also we all know the potential of this coin that can boost up once it is on its momentum.
Activity: 58
Ethereum has to find a solution for the scalability issue before it goes for higher price levels, and in the past two months there were a lot of talks about EOS as a competitor , EOS will has its own blockchain soon.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
I believe also that Ethereum will be more valuable coin than Bitcoin in the near future, but this prediction sounds too optimistic. Never say never of course, but it's unlikely that Ethereum reach 2000$ at the end of this year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
If the market goes into the bull season, I also think that ETH will reach to its ATH this year. But $2000 seems very hard in this year for me.
Activity: 297
I think its hard for this year one ethereum getting $2000 its very impossible maybe next coming year one ethereum getting higher price for we can wait what happen for ethereum this year.
Activity: 84
Until the point when bitcoin will have achieved more than past ATH and it will never be happened, make sure to push the cost of ethereum to the moon isn't simple. Most of the market needs goes to the moon at a similar minute. We are in the steady graph at the present time. Until there will be another FOMO and those racing to purchase crypto however much as could be expected again and that is so hard to state.
Pages:
Jump to: