Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 18. (Read 5613 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
why do you think that if you have hidden secret about ethereum devolopment or forks please share them with us otherways this is pure speculation
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I would really like it to be that way because I myself have enough ether and my friends also believe in it. I think it may well be worth more than $ 2,000 this year, well, or next year
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I think that 2000 dollars for the Etherium is possible either in the fall or before the new year. In the summer it is unlikely. And this is possible provided that by the new year there will be a strong jump upwards at bitcoin.
Bitcoin will rise only if there is a very good demand in the crypto currency market. Or maybe another option is to use Bitcoin as a payment tool in the world, but this is also unlikely. Proceeding from this very small chances that the market will recover by the end of this year and the etherium will rise to $ 2,000.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

Very possibly. but I doubt it will happen anytime soon. Just wait and hope.
Activity: 196
In my opinion, ETH price can not rise to $ 2,000 this year, ETH will reach this price next year. Although ETH is the most potential but can not spike so. I think the end of the year will be $ 1,000 ETH
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3128
I think that 2000 dollars for the Etherium is possible either in the fall or before the new year. In the summer it is unlikely. And this is possible provided that by the new year there will be a strong jump upwards at bitcoin.
Activity: 98
We can only assume how much Ethereum will cost,I think that at the end of the year we will see the price of 2000$.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
I think that this year we will not see new records. I think that this year will be red and will be remembered by us as a negative year for crypto-currencies. But in 2019, I think prices will go up.
Activity: 168
we only have to guess how much the etherium will cost, but I'm sure that this year will bring new prices for all crypto currencies and the etherium will cost much more than it cost in 2017
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hey. I think at the end of the year Ethereum will cost 2500 dollars and it will not be the ceiling. in 2019 we should see a revolution in the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I really hope that this will happen because now the market does not quite have a lot of growth, I think in the autumn the market will start to grow  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Now the market has fallen sharply and prices are now very low, although last December we saw a very high price, so we will wait for the market to grow, but we do not know when it will be
Activity: 155
I'm also thinking like that. We knows ethereum price already crossed 1k marks few months back, so 1.5k is next possible figure. I think we will overcome this target within 2 or 3 months. I really believe & hope that this price will reach 2k marks by the end of this year. This is not a dream rather than it's very much possible.
Activity: 308
I do think that the winter Ethereum will cost at least $3000-4000.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Guys, I also think that it is real ! Ethereum is my favorite coin after bitcoin and I believe in it !
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

i am thinking the same but not a hundred percent.
2000 USD per ETHEREUM is just a minimum for me.
i am betting more to it.
maybe 2500 to 5000 EACH before this 2018 ends.
Activity: 30
I think the price of the EThereum could go up to $2,000 this year, but there seems to be no good news to drive the price increase right now. Bitcoin has not been stable lately, so it has to wait.
Activity: 238
Ethereum is a very good coin that might just suprice people one day, the rate at which it develops is so high and it market cap keeps increasing, thanks to the High technological advancement its platform is operating on. ETH will gain value with time, lets just not pressure is too much
Activity: 84
I have enough confidence in Ethereum. Even though Ethereum’s performance in the market is not satisfying to me, I think the downturn in the market is short-term. With the entire cryptocurrency audience gradually expanding, Ethereum’s The future must be bright.
Activity: 100
I really hope so, but I can't say about that. Of course, it's good to have a positive mind towards coins. One thing I'm sure of is the fact that ethereum has a great future. I really can't wait to see the progress of ETH this year.
Pages:
Jump to: