Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 19. (Read 5641 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Last 3-5 days were green and i hope bear market has already ended. It would be great if Eth reached $2k this year)
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
I think its not possible to reach 2k dollar this year. Market condition is not very good right now for sure Ethereum will reach 2k but not this year.
Activity: 364
Perhaps you are right, but I am of the opinion that this year will be quite a long drawdown, and it would be good if the Ethereum, as is other coins, would be able to reach its last year's price indicators, which were at the peak.
Activity: 28
yes, I also think so, but new crypto projects do not give a chance to old crypto as bitcoin, but new crypto as Socratus will soon be on top
Activity: 36
Stock up now while you can then! 2000 is hopeful thinking but definitely possible. I would be happy with 1000 right now  Cheesy
Activity: 71
I think if in this July or August price of etherium can not increase 800$, it's so hard for a pump to 2000$ in this year. It's time need patience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Well, at the expense of this year, I'm not yet very sure that it will be bullish , but in the near 2-3 years it will definitely reach this cancellation
Activity: 252
the most depreciated coin among ethereum crypto currencies. By the end of the year, according to me, the price of ethereum will be 2000 dollars.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

This topic has been started long time ago. Look on the charts. There is no nay sign of market growing. We have seen some attempts but it can not be counted. So don’t fool yourself Ethereum wil not be on 2000USD. But 1200 or 1500 maybe possible!
Activity: 84
I believe so too but the thing is that for ethereum to go to such a price then that would mean that the market would have to go into another bull run which is highly unlikely since we already have one this year. Bear markets tend to last a couple of years at a time so I don't think that ethereum will be hitting that price this year
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
Actually I believe that Ethereum will bypass Bitcoin in the near future, but this prediction sounds too optimistic. Never say never of course, but it's unlikely that Ethereum reach 2000$ at the end of this year.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Everything may be, but I think it will be too high a price for Ethereum. For this coin the best price is 1500 $ Ethereum need good support. she's not here at the moment. So I can't put high prices on this coin.
Activity: 117
It's a pity that this year has not seen a rising trend, which has to be said to be a bad phenomenon, and it would be good if the price of ETH could reach $1000 at the end of the year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It will all depend on the king of cryptocurrencies- bitcoin core. If btc decides to make a come back from this bear season then all alts will pump along with btc. However if the btc plunge continues to take place then eth is not going to 2k under any circumstances.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
in my opinion, the forecast is too optimistic. now the price is much lower than$ 500 for 1 coin and grow 4 times, remaining six months, is unlikely to succeed. after all, $ 2000 is an update of historical highs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
It could have reached $ 2000 by the end of this year. But I'm not sure that the value of ethereum can reach $ 2000. If only at the end of the year between the demand for ethereum increased while the number of ethereum is limited then I am sure ethereum could exceed $ 2000.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is a very happy news. If this is the case, then we will get the most profit. Ethereum is really strong this year.
1 Ethereum is worth a lot of money now. People didn't know that it would be near this price so I am thinking that they are cashing coins out.
Activity: 396
Hopefully, Ethereum does not show any signs of strength. For Ethereum at $2,000, this is what I expected, but it may be difficult to reach this price this year.This year is a very bad bear market. I think that Ethereum will return to $1,000 first to give people more confidence.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
I think ethereum reaching $ 2000 price will not happen by the end of this year. because seeing the price of all crypto currency today has decreased very much. especially on bitcoin. so the price of ethereum also fell. at the end of 2017, the price of ethereum increases as bitcoin prices rise high. thus affecting all crypto currencies. while today the bitcoin prices are falling.
I agree that I also think that Ethereum this year will not reach $2,000. If Ethereum is to achieve this goal in a bull market, it is not difficult, but now even Bitcoin has fallen so much, and the recovery of the market will take time, so this year It’s difficult for Ethereum to return to $2,000 again.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

Yes in the year 2018 ethereum can reach 2k, although currently fall but I believe in the year 2018 ethereum can increase to 2k at the end of the year.
If Bitcoin will again rock the world of crypto, there is a possibility that ETH will also be benefitted but not as what they want it, I think 1K is reachable rather than 2k though prediction is limitless, but I know that a competition will arise if the said situation will come, some other good coins will also be in top pick, maybe if Bitcoin will surpass the 2017 ath record then 2k is obtainable.

We'll soon find out what the market dictates when the prices stables, as of now its very unclear where the market is going. It could either drop deeper or it can go up in a slow pace. But for ETH it can shoot up easily due to the demands of it. The ICOs today aren't getting much ETH though so some are probably just holding for they don't know when it can really go high as fast as it can.
Pages:
Jump to: