Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 42. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
This is very likely. Especially if the team solves the problem of transaction speed. Many teams this year launch their platforms in the Etherium network. The platform will become more popular. So the price for a coin will grow.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
It should go at least $3000 by the end of this year. And there is very strong possibility, it may go up to $8000 if things go right for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I think this year the price for eth will be around $ 1500.  Maybe even less.  I think next year the price will be $ 2000.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
If to repeat the situation in 2017, then this is the most realistic forecast, rather than people guessing some cosmic prices in the region of $ 10,000 for ETH. But if you really look at it, only time will show how the market will change.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Usually, by the end of the year, the cryptocurrency is taking on new peaks. By this it is possible that ETH this year will cost $2,000.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
When expectations are ruling  Wink Yeah, looking at the graph I think the same and I hope it'll happen as soon as possible!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I feel it's possible to reach that  of price $2000 because Ethereum is still one of the most important coins in the crypto world because many projects are still bulding their own crypto with the help of Ethereum's platform ,ETH in fact is a very potential crypto.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
This can be if nothing prevents the development of the crypto currency. I mean that people like Mt. Gox from Tokyo, if they continue to throw large batches of their bitcoins on the market for sale, it can for a long time keep the rate of bitcoin, and with it, all the crypto-currencies, including ethereum. And we know that the price of ethereum depends largely on the price of bitcoin.

We will see, ETH has potential to be new "gateway cryptocurrency". It has lightning fast transactions and fees are low. It that becomes true its price will not depend on BTC any more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
what do people think ??
This can be if nothing prevents the development of the crypto currency. I mean that people like Mt. Gox from Tokyo, if they continue to throw large batches of their bitcoins on the market for sale, it can for a long time keep the rate of bitcoin, and with it, all the crypto-currencies, including ethereum. And we know that the price of ethereum depends largely on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
what do people think ??
Probably it will happen. For now, the price of ETH is at $ 700 and ETH is likely to rise to 2k by the end of this year. My idea now is to buy more ETH
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I consider that ETH has all chances to grow in price to 2000 USD for 1 ETH this year. Why? Well, at least because the history of growth with the past years is repeated. Further, the ETH is a very well developed platform and more and more different ico appear on it. Financial whales unambiguously already invest in ETH and will continue to do so, possibly even making ETH a major coin.
Activity: 66
Most of nowaday's ICO project distribute their token's based on Ethereum ERK20 standart. So, ETH have the all reason's to grow up in price.
Activity: 11
I hope it will be $2000 too because when eth increasing of course token based on eth will increase too because ETH now have the best system to support all of Altcoin.
Activity: 75
I think it will cost more? when it moves to the POS. Now where that 80% of projects comes out on the ETH platform and require gas for transactions, appropriately it will rise in price.
Activity: 151
what do people think ??

Yes I also think ethereum will be able to exceed $ 2000 and even it seems that ethereum will be able to exceed $ 2000. Ethereum is a strong project and is widely accepted by companies, and it is more likely to increase high ethhereum.
Activity: 294
in the investment the value to be achieved regardless will be very possible but if too high increase it will be too risky to go deeper so I hope the price of eth remains stable so it remains profitable
Activity: 25
what do people think ??

I don't think that this is possible with the current market, volume and prices.

While in 2017 the only real competitor of ETH was WAVES, in 2018 there are NEO + few more strong smart contract platforms. ETH is still powerful, but it will not reach $2K unless BTC reach $50K...

why do you think this is the case? right now btc is like 10x more than eth not 25x
Activity: 266
I generally think that Ethereum, unlike most Altkoins, has a future, because the coin is in demand and performs certain functions that other altcoins do not have. Therefore, the price in 2000 $ is quite real, only it is unclear when eth will reach it
Etherium is always the first choice. Why choice etherium? First it has very high profitable and its strong supporter behind etherium that will always buying again to make the price up. Up and down is normal but after sometime it can reach high price and 2k is the next goal.
Activity: 96
Ethereum is a very good coin that might just suprice people one day, the rate at which it develops is so high and it market cap keeps increasing, thanks to the High technological advancement its platform is operating on. ETH will gain value with time, lets just not pressure is too much
Activity: 70
I agree. Maybe bot that much, but it will rise I'm sure. And other alts and future tokens of projects with good ideas that bring crypto to people (like that one). I hope))
Pages:
Jump to: