Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 46. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
with the positive market trend this year, I think for ETH 2000$ is not the limit. Under negative market this and I don't expect perhaps. But we all hope for good growth this year Grin
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
possibly could happen, i hope eth can exceed 2000 $, and my prediction eth in 2018 will reach value 5000 $.
Activity: 238
By the way, I also hope for it and wait) It would be fine for investors if the air overcomes the mark of 2-3k
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Maybe, but should be more patient to wait for ETH to reach the price we expect together because we do not know when it will happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Ethereum price hitting $2000.00 will not surprise any one because it has the potentials to do that. Considering the demand of it, Ethereum has become second to Bitcoin in terms of need and popularity, that is why the value is on the increase. So,the possibility of ETH reaching  $2000.00 is there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
If we take into account the situation that was on the crypto market, I think that the price of 2000 dollars will not be this year, and the price 800 dollars  is quite real.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We can't really tell whether this is gonna happen anytime soon but it is nonetheless possible. When considering the  ever-growing community and number of  investors in the cryptocurrency scene, we could clearly tell that there is a very bright future for all cryptocurrencies. That is if the support and funding bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies receives remains continuous all through the years.
Activity: 182
I don't know eth price this year because I can't calculate it. But, my hope although I don't have ethereum, I want the eth price will rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

We are in mid-april and still have seven and a half month to go so it's still possible for ETH to reach $2000 in this year. The bearish won't last forever.
Activity: 174
nothing is impossible to reach $ 2000 in crypto but do not know when it will happen, it may happen this year or it may happen in the coming year but we just hope that all will happen soon as soon as possible
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
wow that is good number there. I never thought that it could go that high since i am not familiar with ether in those days. I am still new in cryptocurrency and since there are many members posting about ether then it got also my interest. Well so far i was able to discover the technicalities and comparison with ether to bitcoin. So far ether is a promising cryptocurrency that is why investing in crypto will lead me to invest in either ether or bitcoin. However, investing in an ICO would also be a good idea since some of the ICO are relatively good and being supported by the community which leads to realization of implementing the project in their ICO.
Activity: 172
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I think it's possible.  Maybe by the end of the year the price will be above $ 2000.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
what do people think ??
Its true each year eth had reach new peak, but i dont think it will reach new peak this year. the reasons is cause there is big crash that happening last few month ago that makes eth value drop drastically. So i think ethereum would never reach 2k this year. Im only hope eth could reach 1k on this year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
I don't think eth will go to 2000.
Just because it was at 1500 last year?

If the price for the last year was 1500, it is not imposible for the price to reach that high for the year due to the market small bull run if that continue maybe today's price will surpass the past year.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
CryptoFan
What I think is that ETH is increasing its ATH each year.
What I know is that nobody knows the future, and if it was the case, he won't say anything for sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think it will cost more? when it moves to the POS. Now where that 80% of projects comes out on the ETH platform and require gas for transactions, appropriately it will rise in price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I don't think eth will go to 2000.
Just because it was at 1500 last year?
Activity: 448
This year will be full of surprises. Everything is possible. Especially perhaps where they're not expecting it
Activity: 308
Despite the fact that eth drastically dropped in value, there is still a possibility that it will reach $2k before the year ends. However, this isn’t 100% since the market is really crazy right but there is a possiblity though so long as eth won’t go lower than its current value.
Activity: 50
I think not. People are starting to know more about crypto and will look up into more scalable projects. Although we cannot see it, we are in the middle of a market change. The attention is slightly changing towards apps and technologies, not a fast profit.
Pages:
Jump to: