Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 43. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
It is very likely to happen although it might not be easy to achieve. Ethereum just like all the other coins in the market has been struggling and just when we were happy that we have started to see another recovery in the market and that the price can keep going up, the price went back down again last week and it is back to struggling. We shouldn't get our hopes up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Right now it is difficult to happen, but it is possible if bitcoin price  will increase more than previous, but you should remember that the price of ethereum to the moon is not easy. .

Exactly right!!! Because of btc pair in the market most altcoin are dependent on what happen to bitcoin if btc dump we expect also dumping to altcoin. I have a high feeling that this year ethereum will pump again and break its all time high maybe morethan $2000 before the end of this year.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Right now it is difficult to happen, but it is possible if bitcoin price  will increase more than previous, but you should remember that the price of ethereum to the moon is not easy. .
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I support your expectation and I think that Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin in the long-term run. Ethereum use cases are wider now than BTC that is why market cap will only grow.
Activity: 163
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
Junior member prediction based on nothing is not a good invesment advice  Grin.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May or may not reach. In any case, Ethereum will cost more at the end of the year than it is now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I think Ethereum will achieve $2000 price because when everyone predicts that Bitcoin will cross $25000 because everyone saw that in January 2018 Bitcoin was cross $19000 mark.
But in January 2018 Ethereum was also cross $1300 level then why not considers that Ethereum will also touch $2000 mark.
I think so people already makeup their mind that it will not grow. While maximum crypto currencies are working on Ethereum platform and it is also the base of upcoming currencies & ICOs. And Ethereum will definitely cross $2000 level because he has potential to grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May be, it is too early to predict that level. If it crosses above $800, need to sustain over there. then it has to test and catch up $ 1200. Let us see how much it will grow. As per my analysis it may touch $1000 to $ 1200.
Activity: 308
I think that the winter Ethereum will cost at least $3000-4000. The reason for this is that large institutional investors, large capitalists, and banks will now come. The market will come to life and there will be a new wave of growth, which will revive the ICO market. And Ethereum has no competitors at the moment, except EOS - but this is in the future. And NEO is now considered by many experts as not working blockchain
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I am also sure that this year the ethereum will pass the mark in 2000, then there will be a correction of about 30-50% and further growth  Grin
if indeed the price of ethereum will rise to 2000 $ automatic ethereum I will also sell,
but there is indeed a chance to fly Cheesy, my hope come true?
Activity: 350
$2000 seems really healthy. It isn't pump-like growth, it is steady growth that will ensure human's confidence in crypto
Activity: 356
It is very difficult to determine. There is such thesis that "the market considers everything". Thus it turns out that at the moment the most fair price is the price that we see on the exchange. with
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
If BTC can back to 20k, I think its possible for eth reach 2k.because eth price still depending on BTC movement.we still don't know where the market will go this year.and if we see market movement this 2 weeks, and without bad news, I hope eth can hit new peek this year.
Activity: 139
Independent financial consulting company deVere Group, which provides investment and wealth management services, has predicted that the price of Ethereum (ETH) could hit $2,500 by the end of the year,

“The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020 [...] This general upswing will be fueled by three mains drivers. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a means of trading. Second, the increased use of smart contracts by Ethereum. And third, the decentralization of cloud computing.”

http://telegra.ph/Consulting-Firm-Predicts-Ethereum-Could-Reach-2500-By-The-End-Of-2018-04-30-2
Activity: 238
Good afternoon ! I think this is a very real amount, the ethereum branch is developing rapidly and already by its technology is not inferior to bitcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
You severely underestimate the power and potential of eth young padawan.

Take a couple minutes and calculate the percent increase of eth last year.
Apply that percent increase to this year and eth current price, and you are looking at ETH being 4 to 5k.
This is not wild dreams or speculation, it is math.

There is absolutely no indication that this won't be achieved.
In fact, I would say that there is even more hype, development, and potential this year than last.
The way things look, the only thing we have to worry is if the market becomes a bubble economy that will burst and crash.
Even then, we are still good, bubble economies reach the trillions of dollars in worth and we haven't even gotten there yet.

This year, the market will go absolutely crazy like last year.  Don't let the last couple months get you down.
Realize the potential and go all in, it is the only way to lambo.
By taking advantage of these crazy percent increases you will also contribute to the overall market trends.
Activity: 29
I think ethereum can reach $2000, but in my opinion, this can take a really long time. The markets are showing that, volatality is still a big problem of the cryptocurrencies, and I think this problem will not be solved in the near future.
Activity: 608
I am also sure that this year the ethereum will pass the mark in 2000, then there will be a correction of about 30-50% and further growth  Grin
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
I adhere to more pessimistic views. ETH can not pass a mark of $ 800 since the beginning of the year.
I'm not sure that this year will be promised for Ethereum.
But, I don't exclude that there may be short-term jumps of the value up to 1000$.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I don't hope so because there are lot of hacking issues happening with ethereum and it makes a huge negative impact on its growth every-time when it start rising, a new hacking news comes out. It can cross 1000$ surely before this year end but cannot  reach 2000$ as per my expectation.
Pages:
Jump to: