Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 38. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 333
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
there is a chance that ethereum will reach $2000 this year, or more. it depends on the flow of the market. there is no one can really say how much it can reach, but day by day, it gains more demand so that could be the possible reason for its price to increase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
have good chances ETH will reach $2000 this year end because maximum ICOs prjects using ETH and some countries planed projects with ETH so there is good chances ETH reach huge price      
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
In my opinion, I do not think it will reach $ 2k by 2018. Because investors have withdrawn capital from the market quite a lot, many altcoins have been reduced in value.
Although ETH has done well with their business plans, the Crypto market has gone down dramatically. So investors are worried and do not want to invest in any altcoin. it will lead to a decline in both market and ETH Crypto will also be affected.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Maybe its true that ethereum this year will reach its new peak maybe $2000 or $2500.because ethereum is one of the  good crypto in the market. ive heard in the news in china that ethereum is their top number 1 crypto in thier country because of its best blockchain network. So lets see the progress of the ethereum this year i hope it will gets its new peak..and now its time to invest in this coin. the more investment the more profits.

Guys, wait until Ethereum reaches a thousand. just believe me - it will be the critical point. When it happens, ETH will rapidly go ahead, it will go to the Moon. I am sure, its next stop will be exactly 2 thousand.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Looking at all these tries to regulate crypto and tie it, makes me feel that it can happen in this year but it totally depends on news coming from upper echelone.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
it will not happen this year maybe next year if ethereum can not touch $ 1000 in the middle of this year, I predict the price will be much lower below $ 500, you may see $ 2000 in the next year, not this year, so please wait for a very good moment to buy it
Activity: 138
It is probably possible that during this year the value of the Ethereum reaches $ 2000 until this moment is being very
promising This is if the support and funding received by bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies continues to be continuous over the years.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
what do people think ??

When I thought that by the end of the year I would reach the $ 4,000 bar, my friends told me that I was dreaming. I have not given up on this idea yet, I believe we will see these levels. I do not make this interpretation with any analysis, but I guess we will see these levels as a result of my knowledge. I do not trust many analytics made in the cryptocurrency market, and I am also against analyzing. This market is not like any other market, but it's hard and hard work to figure out what happens.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
I doubt that the etherium without any support and without changing interest in it investors will rise in price three times from the current price. Now I think all the broadcasters are waiting for when he grows up to sell it, and then invest in another coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Everyone was trying to predict what the price would be that not in a year, but even in a month. Promised after the consensus of a serious growth, while we do not see it

Another question, what do we want? And of course we always want a lot. Everyone wants more and earn more quickly. And I as well as many that this price will at least be achieved, and maybe even the price will be more
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Everyone was trying to predict what the price would be that not in a year, but even in a month. Promised after the consensus of a serious growth, while we do not see it
Activity: 308
I do think that the winter Ethereum will cost at least $3000-4000.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I really hope so, but I can't say about that. Of course, it's good to have a positive mind towards coins. One thing I'm sure of is the fact that ethereum has a great future. I really can't wait to see the progress of ETH this year. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
It has a good chance for eth to rise at most 2000 usd in this year 2018. But we can't put that into disclose due to the price of the market. Eth price will depends on its demand. But as of now, the price of ethereum is starting to increase as the day passes by. We dont know this will be the start. For ethereum holder just hold your eth coin until end of 2018.
Activity: 854
In any case, it is very much possible, but presently, i do not see that coming now. It might still happen towards the end of the year. I believe that this year is not just a year of crypto, but also a year of investors. A year with so many happenings around crypto. WE have seen that already and the price change is what everyone is expecting.
Activity: 616
Ethereum is a very serious and promising technology and can achieve a high price. But if the entire crypto market continues to swing back and forth following the Bitcoin all this year, then the ETH will also remain at the same level.
Activity: 378
Your figure is very likely because Ethereum has an excellent position in the market and has confidence in the face of investors.
Activity: 195
It's possible. Ethereum occupies an excellent position in the market and has huge advantages. I think by the end of the year it will be able to reach your projected figure.
Activity: 154
I also think Ethereum will rise to 2000$ in this year.
Activity: 145
It could be.) Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Moreover, it is a very difficult task to predict the volatile cryptocurrency market.
I hope for growth, began to increase the volume on the crypto-currency exchanges. So maybe the price increase is already close.
Pages:
Jump to: