Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 45. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
In my opinion ETH will be possible to going up to that price, a few month ago from price $400 the price was bull run to $1300 in amonth. And in this year very possible for ETH going up from level support $400 to the $2000 in 2 or 4 month. ETH has massive potential and the most strongest altcoin and will be very possible ETH will make it.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

I think 1 ETH will be worth 10000$ in a few weeks. If i was you i would go all in now.

Your statement is too much. To reach $ 2000 just is difficult, what about the price of $ 10000? In crypto it is all possible, but it needs a basis also to determine price speculation. Price 1 eth to $ 2000 at the end of the year, I guess that's more logical.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

I think everything is possible when many investors are investing in ETH, because the high coin price is due to the large number of investors. thus the price of ETH will reach 2000 $ if many are investing
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
what do people think ??

I think it would be much more than that. If we consider what happened last year, Ethereum multiplied its value approximately 7,000%. It started the year 2017 with less than $10 in value but it ended up with almost a thousand USD. That is pretty much amazing. The last round of huge growth for Ethereum spilled over to the first month of 2018 but since then everything went into spiral downfall. But at least we have the idea of the actual potential of Ethereum. I guess we will be peaking at around $4,000 this year.  
Activity: 168
It is hard to predict prices in the future, and experts are likely to miss them.

All the encrypted COINS will reach its peak until the end of December, so we all hope this will happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I do not believe in that.  I think this year the price will be a maximum of $ 1500.  Next year will be $ 2000, not earlier.
Even as you say it will be fine. This will mean a complete market recovery. It is difficult to predict in this market. Every day I read completely different opinions
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
We used to be surprised at the actions of the crypt, so I think that this year there will be some incredible events, maybe ETH will see $ 20,000))))))
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Before I was thinking Ethereum has that potential to hit that figure but with the state of things recently the ICO market is now in a bear state and most of these developers will keep dumping thier tokens on the market,$2k Ethereum this year will be a great leap for token holders
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Definitely it is possible, but no one knows it will this year. It is hard to predict or speculate any cryptocurrency. We can be sure for this to come to truth when the markets became at everyday or can be stable at any time. But I'm believing that some day cryptocurrency will dominate in the near future hodl is only the key for greater profits behind.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
what do people think ??
In the last year,the price was $1500 and then the price was dumped.Now it recover it's price and it again increase.In the crypto world,the are many things can be happened like huge pump or huge dump of any currency.So,no one can tell surely.But we can hope that it will happen in future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I think 2000$ is too easy for ETH in this year. Grin. Last year ETH increased more than 8000% to more than 1k$ and in this year, if ETH still can do the same thing like last year, I think ETH can even reach to more than 2000$ before the end of this year maybe the peak price of ETH will be 3 or 4k$ in this year Grin
thats right, that the rise in the price of ethereum was fantastic last year,
so if that year happens then the price of eterum could reach over $ 4000
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
I think 2000$ is too easy for ETH in this year. Grin. Last year ETH increased more than 8000% to more than 1k$ and in this year, if ETH still can do the same thing like last year, I think ETH can even reach to more than 2000$ before the end of this year maybe the peak price of ETH will be 3 or 4k$ in this year Grin
Activity: 168
I do not believe in that.  I think this year the price will be a maximum of $ 1500.  Next year will be $ 2000, not earlier.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
I am sure it ethereum will be on $2,000 on this year, we have seen where ethereum have been on $1,300 last month and to reached $2,000 in this years it will come true. Althought right now ethereum have only on $500 and you will see ethereum up to this price. We have trend of bitcoin where bitcoin have up and hight now also ethereum will be the same and will be up just several week laters, just keep and buy ethereum now.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think yes, it is possible. We just need overall criptocurrency market growth to increase total market captalization. The price of coins correlate with total criptocurrency capitalization. The more total capitalization - the more price of every coin  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
This depends on adoption. I feel 3 dollars for a transfer is not going to help. I don't know, the last time I transferred a token it cost me 3 dollars.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
It really depends on what is going to happen next. Predicting the price of ETH right now is kind of hard because of the way the market is currently playing. With this stable bearings of the market, gaining some serious price would seems to be impossible this May, but a lot of things might happen so we just have to wait. If a sudden upsurge of price of Bitcoin is to happen, then maybe getting that 2000 dollar price of ETH would be possible. Nevertheless, we are in the right path with the good technology and investors coming in so increasing of price is sure to happen.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
possibly could happen, i hope eth can exceed 2000 $, and my prediction eth in 2018 will reach value 5000 $.

If eth touches the price of $ 2,000 this year it will be very good. However, I think that achieving the last ATH this year will be a great success. I don't expect more. $ 5,000 this year is probably a very optimistic prediction.
Activity: 126
I hope it does because I am holding a bag of it but we need significant reason for it to go to 2000 usd and at the moment I don't see anything that can push it up to that level, everything is just price speculations to be honest. I hope good updates or partnership comes to ethereum this year for serious and steady growth. 
Activity: 145
First of all, at the end of last year Ethereum had already reached the price you wanted, so this year I believe it will set a new record high. Like Bitcoin, I look forward to it.
Pages:
Jump to: