Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 37. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
It is strange, that you spoke about that in April, when Market almost died, but Yeah, I support that, it can be as you say.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Well, last year Ethereum touched 15k, this year there is possibility that it would cross 2k by the end of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
I think that we will not see the price of $ 2,000 in the etherium this year and next year, I think the price of $ 1,200 corresponds to reality, and everyone would have arranged.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
This is really possible, but now I think that this will not be entirely correct, because now the market is on a falling schedule, so you can not count on a miracle and that ETH can actually take off no matter what.
There is still a large part of the year ahead. Huge correction behind. I think that if there will not be global negative events, then ETH will be able to reach this price by the end of the year.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
Yeah well I pretty much think this year there won't be any huge bull market so ethereum may only hit just bit more of its all time high. 2000 is possible so. But who knows ethereum is bigger than other altcoins.
Activity: 150
nothing is unlikely to happen to cryptocurrency and everyone can not guess, can only predict it and I think it is very possible if ethereum will reach $ 2000 but if bitcoin price returns $ 19000 if bitcoin does not return to the price then it is very unlikely ethereum will reach price of $ 2000
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I also think that this mark will be achieved because it shows good growth and is strengthened  Cool
Activity: 254
I would really like to see the price of $ 2,000, but I think it's impossible. this is likely to be similar to growth, but it will be very fast and the same drop. I want a constant price of 2000 dolars on the ETH.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

There are different speculations where professional crypto analyst are saying that ethereum might really reach 2k dollar after the end of the year because cryptocurrency has been legalized in so many countries this year.
It just depend for me on countries and their goverments cause if they will allow bitcoin to be used in their society and etherum at the same time so than we will probably could see big pump in prices of those coins and even whole market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
What are the fundamental factors that can affect the price? There is not much time left, half a year has already passed
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

There are different speculations where professional crypto analyst are saying that ethereum might really reach 2k dollar after the end of the year because cryptocurrency has been legalized in so many countries this year.

I don't know how accurate these speculations are, because cryprocurrency price is very hard to predict.

Nevertheless Ethereum is project with great potential, and speculation that its price will rise is very realistic in my opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
what do people think ??

Activity: 773
The price in 2000 $ will probably be the most real and adequate for ethereum this year. Although now the market is not in the best shape, but there is still time for restoration and further growth.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
I'm not surprised at anything. if this happens, then my investments in this cryptocurrency will increase significantly after such an explosion
Activity: 168
 I hope it will be $2000 too because when eth increasing of course token based on eth will increase too because ETH now have the best system to support all of Altcoin.
Activity: 318
I also think so. it seems to me that this is the kind of cryptocurrency that you can really believe in and that can bring a huge result after a couple of years, I'm absolutely sure
Activity: 412
Everything is possible. but recently the market is very red, which makes you think much about this kind of forecasts and assumptions
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
I also think so, ethereum is now lowering its price to reach a new record again. I hope our expectations will come true this year. Because I see the development of ethereum this year is much better than last year. Plus now the support for ethereum from the various ICOs strengthens the ethereum to be able to achieve a high increase at a higher speed than usual.
Activity: 588
This is really possible, but now I think that this will not be entirely correct, because now the market is on a falling schedule, so you can not count on a miracle and that ETH can actually take off no matter what.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
what do people think ??

Yes you're right at the end of this year i know ethereum is a rising star ( coin ) next year. To all investor that still hold their ethereum i suggest to not sell it because you will regret your decision if you sell your coin this year specially in october because i believed this coin will rise. Buy and buy as you can.
Pages:
Jump to: