Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 39. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
That would be great, but we need a large amount of new money in crypto industry. I hope Wall street bulls will help to us =)
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
When it becomes more widespread and mainstream it can hit the numbers over in a year. But it is not sure. It has already seen the numbers of $1377. It will be easier to climb after hitting $1k.
Sure it will see some drops from time to time. But in a long term if the demand goes in that way it is not hard to hit those imagined numbers
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
2000$ mark is realistic price to be at the end of the year now is at 700$ and I think too that it can make around 3x. Now we can expect some drop as summer is around the corner but after that only upgoing trend.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
You are right sir.Day by day ETH going popular to who invest in digital marketing system.People now get interested to invest in ETH for making profit easily.I think ETH climb up more then 2000$ in end of this year.And after July ETH might rise up dramatically.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think Ethereum can easily reach$2000. I hope that will happen by the end of this year.
Activity: 357
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
I think we will see a new all-time-high for all of our favorite coins this year. The market always has something of a lull at the beginning of the year and then when it takes off, it goes parabolic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Positive information background, favorable expert forecasts and planned network improvements that will make Etherium an even more attractive tool for earning money on crypto currency. Analyst research showed that in 2018 Ethereum will lead the growth rate, which will increase by 212%. The second place is Bitcoin with 194% growth, followed by Bitcoin Cash, which is expected to increase by 123% this year. According to the independent consulting company deVere Group, operating in the field of investment and capital management, by the end of 2018 each broadcast will be cost $ 2500. And the rate increase will continue in 2019 and 2020.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
to  my mind it is more than possible, now ETH already  shows  that eth  doesnot  depends so much on btc value
Activity: 19
Yeah, I think ethereum's price will be around 2000-2500$. And i'm really looking forward to this. I can finally sell them and buy a new car
Activity: 139
For me ethereum is a big player in the cryptoworld, and i have big expectation to them.  For the future i think it could even overtake bitcoin in the marketplace.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
While we are in the downtrend, it is difficult to say what will be the price of Ether. And more difficult to say - when? But I think that if in a short time we move into an uprend, by the end of the year it will be possible to see 3k$ and 4k$ for Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
There is always the possibility. I don't see it happening in May though. Maybe sometime in November, December if crypto goes into a bull run like it did last year. But I guess it will also depend on how BTC does. Like I've said in other threads, I am looking forward to BTC breaking the 10K resistance as that will also benefit the alts.
Activity: 23
I generally think that Ethereum, unlike most Altkoins, has a future, because the coin is in demand and performs certain functions that other altcoins do not have. Therefore, the price in 2000 $ is quite real, only it is unclear when eth will reach it
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
This is likely to happen because current ETH rates are at $ 700. Reddit's co-founder predicted that the ETH would rise to $ 1,500 in 2018, but I think it would probably go up to $ 2,000 if it continues to grow at the moment. So if you are investing in ETH, then you should hold and wait until the end of 2018.
Activity: 129
I am sure Ethereum this year could reach $ 2000 because now Ethereum has started to increase so starting now is very suitable to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
Let see what will happen before the year end because I see the value of ethereum was more than on that value maybe 3000$ before the year end hoping for many positive news that will happen so that the value of the coin would continue to increase.
Activity: 252
I really hope so, but I can't say about that. Of course, it's good to have a positive mind towards coins. One thing I'm sure of is the fact that ethereum has a great future. I really can't wait to see the progress of ETH this year.
Activity: 23
Any positive forecast is good. We can’t get enough of them here, there in mainstream media and everywhere in between. My prediction is that there will be more predictions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Maybe its true that ethereum this year will reach its new peak maybe $2000 or $2500.because ethereum is one of the  good crypto in the market. ive heard in the news in china that ethereum is their top number 1 crypto in thier country because of its best blockchain network. So lets see the progress of the ethereum this year i hope it will gets its new peak..and now its time to invest in this coin. the more investment the more profits.
Activity: 686
I think Ethereum this year will not break through $2,000. The current encryption market is still in decline, and the encryption market has gone through a rise. The price increase is not much, and it is starting to fall again. I think the encryption market this year will not be picked up.

I do not agree with you, as now we see upgoing trend, with corections.
I hope to see ETH between $1500-2000 during the year, but hardly possible that it will be more then $2000.
Pages:
Jump to: