Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 47. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Yes in the year 2018 ethereum can reach 2k, although currently fall but I believe in the year 2018 ethereum can increase to 2k at the end of the year.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
it is possible that ETH is a good coin that has a good concept and a good future. I think it could happen this year looking at the price of a very volatile bitcoin so it will have an effect for people turning to ETH that has a good concept and future. there's always a chance this year
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
for an Ether, reaching a price of 1000 $ is already a remarkable achievement, 2000 $ is too fast for Ether.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I believe this year Ethereum will peak at $ 2,000. At present EThereum price is about $ 527 and starts showing signs of increase, I believe in the next few months the ethereum will get back over $ 1000 and more stable. ETheruem is one of the most valuable altcoin and has great potential, I believe that Ethereum will grow strongly in the future. Right now is a good opportunity for us to invest in Ethereum
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
what do people think ??
We see that ethereum repeats the price movements of bitcoins. Earlier, the ethereum rose to 1,400 dollars in its value, when bitcoin reached $ 20,000. Therefore, in order for the ethereum to be able to rise to 2000 dollars, bitcoin should have its price at the level of 25,000 -30000 dollars. With a good coincidence, such prices are likely by the end of the year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Hope that! Ethereum very good and useful coin, more useful than bitcoin. Most of nowaday's ICO project distribute their token's based on Ethereum ERK20 standart. So, ETH have the all reason's to grow up in price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Quite likely events that are likely to happen this year, under certain conditions, Vitalik very often said that Ethereum has long wanted to switch to POS work, so once this happens it is not clear what will happen to the price of the ethereum.
Activity: 406
Hello everyone! I also assume that the price of Ethereum will reach 2K, and in fact, I really hope so. I really like ether, and I keep It. Hope, that the price will rise and guys, if this all??? will happen, then we well earn. We will wait for the end of 2018 our waiting for good news.
Activity: 32
It is very difficult to predict the world of crypto, but for me eth can achieve it, even more.
Activity: 378
I generally think that Ethereum, unlike most Altkoins, has a future, because the coin is in demand and performs certain functions that other altcoins do not have. Therefore, the price in 2000 $ is quite real, only it is unclear when eth will reach it
At this point, Ethereum is one of the coins I love.  with the wild crypto market, anything can happen and ii wont be a surprise I  accumulating more of it especially now, it is very cheap.
Activity: 52
It's not a bad shout, it already broke 1,300 and if the market continues to grow it's not out of the question. The issue is nobody knows, so just enjoy the ride!
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
what do people think ??
Vitalik Buterin once said in an interview that ETH is not worth the money they give for it. Then if I'm not mistaken, the price was $350. It is not difficult to guess that the market is manipulative and what will be the price of a cryptocurrency is unknown. Therefore, everyone can guess the price that he wants to see and hope that it will be so. But I think in connection with the latest news, Bitcoin will soon go for new peaks, and behind it all the altcoins.
Merit: 16
I think it's possible to reach that kind of price because Ethereum is still one of the most valuable coins in the market because many companies are still making their own coins with the help of Ethereum's smart contracts.
Activity: 285
quarkchain.io
I don't think  Ethereum will worth that this year, Though ETH is one of the good on in the market I think it price will be picked at $1500  by year end.
Activity: 224
it is quite realistic that Ethereum will reach $2000 by the end of 2018. I would only be happy because I also have ETH
I'm not sure, but I'm definitely hoping that the prices will return to those that were in December 2017. The ethereum cost 1200 dollars. All this can be if the crypto market has recovered.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
what do people think ??

There are predictions that Bitcoin will reach the point of 50000USD to the end of the year. I don’t believe in it but if it will happen then 2000USD for 1ETH this would not be a surprise for me at all.
Activity: 50
what do people think ??
If that is going to happen it better get moving in a hurry! Grin. It might take longer than that, but it does happen it will have a huge impact on the crypto community and the success of ICOs.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
what do people think ??
I also think that ETH will reach such a price (and maybe even much more), but it will not be soon, but at the end of this year.

Eth has the potential to reach the level of $ 2,000. But whether this year I would not bet on it. Nobody knows what the price will be at the end of the year. We can only wait and see what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: