Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 48. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
In the market of cryptourrency we can't make prediction like earlier we were able to do , Because many big whales are in this field and can turn down or up anything anytime according to what they want ( manipulation ) .
But still no doubt that the users of etherium coin are much in this field and also lots of bulk holders who will not easily sell Thier etherium coin .
Currently market of cryptourrency is totally going down but still in these days value of etherium is at averge price from 0.1btc , which is really a big achievement for this coin , so we can expect for etherium to get upto $2000 but not much soon according to mine analysis .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I also think that ETH will reach such a price (and maybe even much more), but it will not be soon, but at the end of this year.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
what do people think ??
its really hard to tell if there's a possibility that ethereum will reach $2000 this year, there's a big chance that it will happen, but because of what is happening now on the market, and because of so many people who wants to manipulate crypto currency, its really hard to tell what will happen in their prices.
Activity: 546
what do people think ??

I think that it is quite possible that Ethereum will rise to 2000USD. 2017 was the year of immense growth. Maybe 2018 will be the similar year. We will see. On my mind Ethereum is worth to be invested in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
DO you think so? i would oppose on that because look how these big players are dumping ethereum's market.They arent not intersted anymore because they just want to be safe in bitcoin's market that is why most of these ICOS are going to fail this year because ethereum's value has lessen and theres no sign of recovering from it.
Activity: 448
what do people think ??

I think ethereum can reach $2000, but in my opinion, this can take a really long time. The markets are showing that, volatality is still a big problem of the cryptocurrencies, and I think this problem will not be solved in the near future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
the odds are huge. all crypto prices fall when bitcoin falls, but as bitcoin begins to rise, only etherum slowly begins to rise following it. I am very sure, even can more than $ 2000, may be up to $ 2500.

I think this could be possible to happened. Behind of downfall movements of bitcoin other cryptos will get influenced also. Bitcoin highly influence almost all altcoins out there. But when bitcoin pumps up it's price someday there is a great potential that ethereum may too, it's peak even reach up to $2500 or more than it. I am trustful of it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
love your positivity. the market needs more new investors and if this happens you never know where it could go.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I do not expect that the price of ETH will be able to reach $ 2000 this year. Now is not the best time for crypto and there should be significant changes before the market starts to rise again. Probably by the end of this year, the price is more then $ 1000 but it is not accurate.
Activity: 223
Beginn of the last year i would say that will not happening. But then on the end of the year, i saw that in cryptoworld everything is possible. So im sure this year will be the same. At the moment everything is dumping at it looks like the apocalypse is coming. But you just need to have patience. And im sure that ethereum will be much more worth in the future, because its a too god project with a very good and stron develop team behind.
Activity: 168
I think it could be real in this year December, but its really hard in this year
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
i think in crypto nothing is imposibble, we just can predict and analyze the market situations, but from your view i like your predict sir, hope that will be happen for sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
the odds are huge. all crypto prices fall when bitcoin falls, but as bitcoin begins to rise, only etherum slowly begins to rise following it. I am very sure, even can more than $ 2000, may be up to $ 2500.
Activity: 140
Yes, I hope it will be $2000 too because when eth increasing of course token based on eth will increase too because ETH now have the best system to support all of Altcoin. Because ETH will make other Altcoin will easily to make payment or investing for people who join the program
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
what do people think ??
There is probability, but i think ethereum only able to reach 800 $ in this year. Eth used to be great but the market is unstable and seems many problem coming a head and there will be adjusment for a few month but i do still believe that eth eventually will bounce back.

It all depends on the external circumstances now. If the news background changes and the pressure of the regulators weakens, then the ETH will easily cost more than $ 1000. I do not know what time it will take to reach the price of $ 2,000, but this price looks quite achievable.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
what do people think ??
Maybe, whatever it gets to will be a huge increase from what it has been at the last month or two, I can't believe how cheap they have become, a perfect time to buy some and leave in your wallet for a year or two and it should at least hit the $1,000 mark.
Activity: 468
chances are it will happen. I also hope like you. hopefully this year the ethereum will reach the highest price again, maybe $ 2500. but it maybe difficult because now the price has dropped far more than 50%, but it's possible the price goes up again. if bitcoin price rises, maybe the price of ethereum will rise also.
Activity: 252
Guys, I believe that the price of $ 2,000 depends on several factors:
1. How much will bitcoin cost. If it will cost 25k + dollars, then the price of 2k is the real price!
2. If there is no split in the Ethereum team and they will not switch to the POC.
3. Now a lot of other blockboys are starting to develop. NEO, Icon, Komodo, Waves, Stratis. They can make a good competition and greatly affect the price of the Ethereum.
What do you think about it ?
The ether can grow in price without the growth of bitcoin. Most depends on the incorporation into POC Ether
Activity: 294
No one knows, hopefully will hit more than 2000. Most ico now is base on ethereum blockchain. Eth is widely used now for ico and its like the second bitcoin.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
For me ethereum is a big player in the cryptoworld, and i have big expectation to them. I think this year they will come a lot from them, and they will develop the coin to the next stage. They already announced a lot, and when they will come to these steps, im sure ethereum will be again on the lead position. For the future i think it could even overtake bitcoin in the marketplace. So ethereum is the hottest altcoin for me. Support vitalik!
Pages:
Jump to: