Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 13. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Eloncity is a very interesting blockchain project with smart concept and great solutions. Sure it will be prosperous project. Don't miss the chance to join now! http://www.eloncity.io/
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
my advice is to choose the classic altcoins like eth, litecoin, dash, monero, neo, eos the others are too variable and of course the bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In my opinion, the safe long term investment would be in Ethereum, NEO, Monero, Litecoin. These coins have a strong potential to give you good ROI.
I agree with your choice and I also prefer these coins from your list, because I think if they have been growing all the time of their long existence, then the chance that they will grow further far higher than other coins that are younger.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Base on what I have seen and base on the coins potential, I think the best coin for a long-term investment and holding is the top coins especially bitcoin and ethereum because it can guarantee you to a good profit.
Activity: 126
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

bitcoin becomes the most fitting for long-term investment. with its high price and bitcoin is the price controller in crypto. so long-term investments with bitcoin will provide a super good advantage.
Activity: 154
I think so. Long-term investments are indeed the best way to gain a foothold in the crypt. So, that's only a matter of time. While my opinion on this account has not changed.
Activity: 79
ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

Your best choice rite now is ONT. And it even gives passive gas as well. Check them out. They just went live in july and launched their mainnet. They have some ambitious goals and and they act like a support for NEO and plug all the holes NEO has to deal with.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Bitcoin is always the best option for long-term investment
It's true, Bitcoin is the best option for long term prospects, especially if you just want to buy coins and put them on your wallet. Bitcoin is the safest and the investments in it are the most risky than investing in other coins, but it will not give you the kind of profit that tokens/coins young, but promising projects can give you.
Activity: 98
Ethereum has advantages in smart contracts. Smart contracts technology is used almost in all ICO projects. While ripple has an advantage in transaction speed. Ripple can do many transactions simultaneously in just one transaction, which is 2.5 minutes. When compared with the bitcoin is now popular then technologically these two coins of crypto currency is not lost. It’s a bit of my opinion. I appreciate everyone having different choices.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Long term investments with reliability could be investing in Btc or it other similar strong cryptocurrency I suppose. But if I were you I could choose this way.
Activity: 90
I like to be careful and safe with my investments, so I will chose to invest in only bitcoin and ethereum for now. Maybe I could choose other coins later on.
Activity: 168
If you want to make money on the crypto market you have to trade. If you prefer not to wait instead of trading, you can buy and wait for any crypto money.
Activity: 287
I would stay away from Ripple but I would definitely invest in NEO and Ethereum. Additionally, I believe that you can buy Cardano and Verge, OmiseGo and Stellar. EOS and Wave are also very good altcoins to hold.
Activity: 98
I think you should definitely stick with bitcoin, it is quite basic but it is also the one that could bring the most of the profits long term, it has showed results before and it keeps doing it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
ETH, EOS, NEO, QTUM and such projects that could become the most technological in blockchain economy
Activity: 156
These coins are the best option at this moment. This is the high volume demand and it is a very good technology and the platforms. You could check these coins:-

1.ETH
2.DASH
3.IOTA
4.BTC
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
If you want a long term investment the best choice for now is bitcoin because this is the year of bitcoin that you can earn a huge amount of income or profit because they are in demand business.
Activity: 347
I believe we need to make sure we don’t think about too long term. We should take one step at a time and don’t try to too take long range. I always keep things very straight. I am currently working on this HotMoneyDog. It’s a Crypto-HYIP combination, so is somewhat RISKY if you can’t afford it, but so far it has worked pretty nicely for me!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Try Ethereum it is next to BTC and will surely make a profit with proper timing of investing. It is still in the major gainers thru years.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
If you want to into invest on long term, I will suggest you invest in bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, EOS because they are very good and promising coin to buy and they also have very good potentials when you hold any of them on long term because they can yield very good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: