Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 44. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Bitcoin a good option for investors because of its huge popularity. Since its inception Bitcoin has always been a favorite among the hobbyists. But the recent surges in pricing interested veteran investors alike. Bitcoin is predicted to rise to over $20,000 by the end 2019, possibly before and possibly worth more!
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
 Ethereum, Litecoin, IOTA, Ripple all of them are good altcoin for longterm investment. Their value is growing up stably and their devolopers is completely believed by me.
Activity: 119
I think the ripple is the best because, Ripple works with banks to change how they send money around the world - an important step to compete in today's economic growth.
Activity: 140
NEO ETH EOS This is my preference, so you can refer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

Anything of low value altcoins within the top 10 market charts is a good option for long term investments in my opinion. The longer you hold them would most likely reduce the risks and increases your profits. Just make sure you don't get affected by continues crashes whenever it happens again, set a goal to your portfolio and sell them when they reach it.
Plus 1 for this, I approve to your opinion.. If you want to invest in this dip you can check the market chart what are the top 5 to 10 coins so you will knew what will be a good and promising coins to invest. Yes, true you should not easily get affected everytime it crashed always think positive and the bright side of having a long term holdings .
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
besides of ethereum, bitcoin is the best long-term investment that we can have right now. we can see what bitcoin did in the last December and it will rise again in the future so if you have a big money, just go with bitcoin only or go with bitcoin and ethereum. this two coins will give you a big profit but you need to wait for some period of years then the price will increase higher. but don't expect to make a big profit in short term because we don't know what will happen in that short of time.
Activity: 224
i thik a best choice now is eth btc,whole market need this 2 coin to pull whole market grow up,i beleive eth and btc increase again
Activity: 29
You should try to invest on ICO Cheesy
It is a profitable investment  Wink
Activity: 109
I think it's good enough for now to make long-term investments, Stock Investments

One of the longest profitable investments is to own shares. Profit becomes bigger than other investment media. Shares are owned by individuals and business entities investing the company's wealth to gain substantial profits.
Activity: 210
For the long-term, you should choose an investment using bitcoin.
This is a great time to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices currently down.
You can take advantage of this opportunity to get Bitcoin.
But in Cryptocurrency, the value of the price can change at any time, and risk fluctuating, So you are not advised to panic easily and you must be patient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Nothing has beaten Bitcoin for the near future. However, there are many alternatives besides bitcoin such as ethereum and litecoin, many believe that these coins can replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

DYOR (do your own research) is the best answer. Crypto world is a dangerous space Take your time to analyze deeply your assets before you buy it. But if you want my advice, all right I will shill my favorite crypto assets. For a beginner, you can try invest in top 10 coins on the Coinmarketcap.com But wait for the good price, don't buy at an all-time high price or you will get REKT soon.
Activity: 238
ICO with real long term plans
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
so far eth still the best altcoin for invesment. because they have a stable price and got many trust from people. so i think eth is a good choice for long term invest and holding.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O

if you are still interested for now. you can buy ethereum. or altcoin that has a top ranking.
but, in fact you can get the benefit of cheaper altcoin. such as the altcoin that just entered in exchange, usually its value will fall down. after several months will be pumped by the altcoin developers. usually like that.
Activity: 90
If you’re making a long term investment it doesn’t matter as much. Litecoin is one of the older cryptocurrencies and in my opinion one of the most stable when it comes to actually storing value.
Activity: 94
Etheruem is one the best long term investments you can make. Firstly, Ethereum is more than just a cryptocurrency, it is a blockchain-based, distributed computing platform.What makes Ethereum a better investment than most cryptocurrencies lies in its technology. Ethereum is a platform that allows other cryptocurrencies, crypto-assets, apps, blockchain-based programs and platforms to be built and funded.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

If you check in coinmarketcap the no. 1 coin is bitcoin and 2nd is eth. Btc is the good coin to invest right now because of its price is low and it is good tO hodl it for long term investment. Not like the other coins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
different returns with the manage of evaluation as displacing use of option with selection of distinct with the limit of returns on projection,
as preparing of one on submission as distinguished spares on reference with the works on manage as expending use with release on examination.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
With bitcoin on the top of the list being its nature of good long term investment, others don't find it that way too. But since bitcoin has its value falls down, it's a very good time to invest on it now and hodl for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: