Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 11. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Crypto has proven their value for the long term because of their increasing market prices from previous years. Problems with newly registered tokens are not all promising and will be a profitable holding for a long period of time. Investors must be really wise in choosing crypto to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The best choice is ethereum because of the smart contracts that has a bright future. You can also consider bitcoin since its the most popular and also put some to kucoin and binance because of their dividends and rewards.

I also prefer bitcoin and ethereum for long term investments, these two are already proven their worth in the market and can give us huge income in the future. ethereum shows a big potential growth in the market and sure can give us good profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The best choice is ethereum because of the smart contracts that has a bright future. You can also consider bitcoin since its the most popular and also put some to kucoin and binance because of their dividends and rewards.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Perhaps you should try the Ethereum, which is located next to Bitcoin . And your investment will be justified .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
NEO is the best choice for long-term investment, because I'm sure the NEO platform will be used a lot in the future.
Activity: 75
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

almost all coins are good for long investments, but the best is still bitcoin. Yes, you have to have a large capital if you invest in bitcoin, because the profit you will receive is also large. for alternatives you can invest in ethereum, the price is cheaper but the benefits that you will get are not small.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
if you want to invest in altcoin in the long run, you better invest in Ethereum. because ethereum price movements are very significant and ethereum enthusiasts are increasing. then the best option to invest now is Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Definitely BTC or BCH in my opinion. In altcoin, ETH, NEO or Monero also the good choice.
  • The high fees and slow transaction times of the original bitcoin are a deliberate, but somewhat unfortunate, design choice. The idea is that bitcoin could be digital gold.
  • For another one that is Bitcoin Cash was deliberately split away from bitcoin by a team who thought high fees and slow transactions would eventually destroy bitcoin. It was deliberately designed to essentially be bitcoin, except easy to send, receive and transact with. Hence the “cash” part of its name. It was designed to be the spending money next to bitcoin’s gold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Personally, I buy with all my might, lend money, take assets out of business! I did not expect below 7000 dollars for Bitcoin.  Cool
Activity: 16
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
Ethereum, Monero, ETC, Stratis and Waves are the best long term coins as all these coins are in top 20 list of this market.
Activity: 38
I think investing in bitcoin is better because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
ZIL, WAN, KMD, REQ, BLZ good projects for a long term investment.
Activity: 126
In my own opinion maybe Ethereum and Bitcoin are the best choice to invest because it is the most promising and favorable cryptocurrency. I believe that in the future it will have  a lot of room for growth as well as have a big profit in the future.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is still the best investment among other coins. ETH is the second choice after Bitcoin. If you want to invest, then choose one of that two coins. If you want to invest in both coins, it's fine. You will still get profit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For a long-term investment, a NEO coin is suitable. Shows stable charts over a long period
Ethereum is a much better investment because they are used in most coins that have sales for their upcoming projects.
Activity: 82
For long-term investment you will approach Ethereum ,NEO .
Activity: 57
The market is currently on the red zone and most coins are losing value as time goes by making this mommnet the best to invest in the crypto market as one is able to buy cheaply and later on sell at a high price, for long term investment, id rather you invest in ETH, and NEO, these are currently some of the most promising coins there are in the market, and you will not regret putting money in them, there are however other high quality coins you can invest in
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
IBitcoin and ethereum would be both good options to invest. These cryptos have already proven their worth for long term holding due to the continuous increase in their market prices from the previous years. The problem with newly listed tokens is that, not all are promising and would be that profitable holding for a long period of time. Investors should really be wise on choosing a cryptobto invest.
Activity: 54
Have you considered NEO and GAS? I think this are very good coins to invest in for a long term.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
We are in a period when the long-term investment does not generate profits. I prefer to make short-term investments and take advantage of price fluctuations. The crypto money market is undecided and it is not easy to choose the altcoin to invest. I will choose crypto currencies that are popular on the market like Bitcoin or Ethereum.

I don't agree with you, mainly because in the long-term investing the periods have to change in order to have a profit. Now is a good buy time and most of the investments we do now will pay off couple of months or years later. Bitcoin is the ultimate long-term investment, but Ethereum and NEO are also very good options.
Pages:
Jump to: