Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 17. (Read 20566 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
i just became Senior Member finally.
i deserve some present Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Looking to Start Up my own business in the Philippines to help spread the usage of
BitCoin throughout the country.
Many of the countries citizens work abroad and send money home and are faced
with poor exchange rates and high remittance rates and sending fees when using Western Union
or other transmittal services.
The country is a perfect condition to use something like BitCoin to keep more of their
earnings vs. spending them on high Western Union rates.
A dream business for me would be to work there locally with a small business to help start
raising the awareness of the potential of BitCoin and spread the usage of BitCoin
throughout  the country for a location with many who have no bank accounts.
Specifically starting with setting up BTC ATMs and business offices to help local merchants
accept BitCoin and small exchanges to help the local economy keep more of their own
money instead of it going to the corrupt local govt or Western Union for high transaction
and remittance fees.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
wtf lol so much post in this thread when it was proved to be bs early on
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Well, maybe after i've had a little fun with it... I'd give away the remainder to other people in a similar thread, just like you.  Smiley
It's better to let oneself choose other people to save than let other people choose to be saved. Is it not?  Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I will use them to travel around the world in every single country and talk about bitcoin, trying to survive only with bitcoins!
Activity: 480
Merit: 250

I'd use it to boost Shitcoin - a new wallet, block explorer, pool, advertising, currency exchange and more, because Shitcoin is the best. Especially for payment on toilet - worldwide. You do not have the local currency, and you always have to pay - anywhere in the world .... I have a plan with Shitcointrezor, portable photovoltaic shitminer (based on the old block erupter) and more.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
I will use them to destroy the world Cheesy

I don't think you thought that one through.
Quote from: qntm.org
Destroying the Earth is harder than you may have been led to believe.

You've seen the action movies where the bad guy threatens to destroy the Earth. You've heard people on the news claiming that the next nuclear war or cutting down rainforests or persisting in releasing hideous quantities of pollution into the atmosphere threatens to end the world.

Fools.

The Earth is built to last. It is a 4,550,000,000-year-old, 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000-tonne ball of iron. It has taken more devastating asteroid hits in its lifetime than you've had hot dinners, and lo, it still orbits merrily. So my first piece of advice to you, dear would-be Earth-destroyer, is: do NOT think this will be easy.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
I will use them to destroy the world Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Would use 90BTC to donate to we-actx (HIV charity in Rwanda), and try and spur the acceptance of bitcoin in 3rd world countries... Which is where the real potential for bitcoin is. The other 10BTC would be held for my efforts  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I would probably start some type of bitcoin related business. after paying back everyone i owe from OpenEx,first. oh and i got about 2k in back childsupport that got awarded against me. Then i might give some away or something.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This 100 btc can't change the life of a 100 people & but can change 1 persons whole life & his family... Undecided

To be honest i think i am not that person because i have nothing to gain that 100 btc because i'm broke..  Cry

you pay or not pay don't scam with our happiness & our dream......... Sad

Gl

Activity: 224
New idea buy all bitcointalk coins so we can sell ours then as a forum we all benefit  Cool peace!
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
hey

i would like to win those 100btc so i can help out my family
and my self as well in this hard times!!!

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
I would use the 100 bitcoins to commission Benny and Bjorn from ABBA to write and compose "Bitcointalk the Musical: the evolution of Bitcoin as told through the eyes of one of its favourite sons, Come-from-Above"

"Phantom of the Opera" meets "Tommy"!

On opening night I would personally guarantee CfA the finest Broadway casting couch Lips money can buy, and before, during & after the show, CfA would get a nob polish befitting a true A-list Star of bitcoin!

I give you my word, I will make this happen, just give me the 100 bitcoins and I'll do the rest, promise.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
please look great my car thats price low than your giveaway Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8208323

I have no idea what this means.

Still trying and nearly broke my mind but I still don't get it.
Activity: 238

What are you gaining by posting that? Ugh I don't even know where to start. People need to think more.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I need 100 btc so I could brag on richkidsofinstagram' Tumbler  Cool
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
Activity: 238
Has that address been confirmed that the OP actually owns all that?

Honestly I'd love 100 BTC but I know I won't get it. I can't even get 0.001 if I wanted to lol.
Pages:
Jump to: