Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 23. (Read 30975 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 03:39:42 AM
The decision depends on your goals. If you want to trade daily, then this is one scenario. If your goal is to buy bitcoins and wait, then another. I would advise to save nerves and just buy bitcoins and wait a few years.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 21, 2018, 03:34:39 AM
Nowadays the best option for newbies are the cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin. These two coins are the most stable among others and will be alive for a long time.
I would not recommend Ethereum for newbies. Ethereum is an altcoin - an alternative. And every alternative requires  knowledge why do you investing into this coin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 03:30:02 AM
I am still investing in BTC and I still hold it. You should find out on this forum. There are many ways to invest. But in my opinion, you should invest at this time, because this time the price of BTC is very low. Of course, it will bring profits faster than other markets but you have to know the right time.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 02:40:30 AM
It should start with bitcoin, buy it and try to make just its volatile course, you can earn good money if you do everything right, but this should always be learning. My advice is to buy bitcoin and learn to trade on the exchange if you change your mind, then bitcoin is the perfect choice for long-term storage.
Activity: 224
September 21, 2018, 02:24:03 AM
Please if you want to invest, if you want to invest in Crypto it would be better if you study with more experienced people, because there is much to learn about crypto if you are ready and sure to invest immediately
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 02:15:19 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

start out with an alt. coin that is doing an airdrop! would be the cheapest way to learn how to buy/sell daily then if you wanted to invest into a larger market like btc or ltc then you will know more about when to buy and sell
Activity: 22
September 21, 2018, 01:46:15 AM
The first thing is to read and know what BTC trading is all about.  If possible, get a trusted mentor or someone into the business. He can help you
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 21, 2018, 01:39:39 AM
Good wish. The main thing that your desire and opportunities coincided. Investment requires a certain amount of capital, which not everyone has.
Activity: 7
September 19, 2018, 03:52:37 PM
We strongly suggests doing your fair share of research before entering the market. For starters, look for an exchange that provides security and liquidity first and foremost. Look for exchanges that have a lot of public exposure, ie. Binance or Coinbase. Then find one that meets your user interface needs. Finding a platform that you are comfortable trading on is very important to feeling confident with your money. Take some time to research different currencies also. We are going through a bear market but there is a lot of hype around a big bull run in the future. If you want an exchange that provides these things stay tuned for our platform Bitbloq.io!

We want to rival major exchanges in the future and have a great team working on making investing in crypto easy for people just like you! Good luck and make some money!

***Bitbloq.io***
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 19, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
Nowadays the best option for newbies are the cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin. These two coins are the most stable among others and will be alive for a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
September 19, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
You need start with a small investment and then invest more and more. in addition, you will let in your business and profit, which will also grow later.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 18, 2018, 04:51:00 PM
If you are new to the world of crypto currency, then it will be very difficult for you to choose the right project for investment. In addition, at the moment, the long-term investment strategy does not work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 04:45:13 PM
BTC has a great potential, picture BTC as Bill Gates widows which changed the game in IT. That’s the way BTC is supposed to be, become the one commodity when doing transactions. To invest in BTC u need to understand the market so that you just don’t throw money in and loose it. 
Exactly what you say, BTC is the best coin for investment, especially for beginners because BTC is very safe to maintain in the long run. the most important thing if investing in BTC is that you have to be patient and not easily affected by bad news or bad market conditions because crypto prices are flexible, sometimes prices rise and fall.
Activity: 308
September 18, 2018, 04:41:29 PM
BTC has a great potential, picture BTC as Bill Gates widows which changed the game in IT. That’s the way BTC is supposed to be, become the one commodity when doing transactions. To invest in BTC u need to understand the market so that you just don’t throw money in and loose it. 
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 04:31:26 PM
For a start begin with understanding that in any momen you can lose the invested money and earned from them too. The market of cryptocurrencies is very risky market. It is not so simple to invest money and to trade getting profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 18, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

If I were you I would think on investing long term.

Short term investments are more risky, you should do good research of the product, decide which coin has potential and than put your money.

Bitcoin is huge but there are many many other coins which can be profitable.  

There are many examples when people lost there money trying to get rich qiuck. Be patient, read a lot and good luck with you investments
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 03:51:14 PM
You can always decide to invest whenever you want.  If you want to invest for the long term, you can decide you invest now and hold it for the long term until it gives you profit.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
September 18, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Sure!
you can invest now in crypto currency. It is the new business system for us and also profitable though. By investing here, we can make huge profit and also make our assets to double and more. So, my suggestion is to you to start investing in crypto.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 18, 2018, 03:32:59 PM
I believe that investing in bitcoin is always a good idea and most importantly profitable. Because if you invest in any other coin, there is no reliability or stability. And in bitcoin I'm already more confident in singing.
Thats my word. You are Bitcoin maximalist, right?
But today I have read very interesting post on tradingview that Bitcoin will hit 3500USD soon. So I recommend to wait a little bit more.
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 03:29:40 PM
I think this forum is a very good place to start, if you are interested in bitcoin itself, you can go to the bitcoin subforum and discussions, here people typically speak of altcoins such as ETH, ripple, NEO, stellar or tron, regarding the issue of volatility, I think it is a real problem that needs a solution, but we work under the principles of free market so is a very real difficulty now.
Pages:
Jump to: