Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 59. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
Just do your own research before go to invest on crypto world because there are many scammers and you will lose your money if you get scammed by them. Review all the news about the place that you want to join.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 12:11:42 AM
Learn at least before investing
Looking for a good cryptocurrency
If you do not understand, or want to buy, it is recommended to buy Bitcoin
Long-term hold.
Ultimately, it must rely on personal judgment
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 11:55:26 PM
I believe that the cue ball can be invested in ICO. Because the cue ball has now fallen in price. Invest now is very profitable. This is a profitable business. Even your finances can be invested in bitcoins. You will not be mistaken, the cue ball will always be in price. Already seen growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
I think the risk of day trading is too high, so I suggest you choose long-term investment, so you do not need to spend too much effort. This is a good time for investment. You only need to hold it and wait for the market to pick up, then you will get a huge profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:41:11 PM
Its good time to invest in useful altcoins as they are all time low , some are even lower than their ICO price, A good choice would be Trade token, trade token recently finished their ICO and showing steady gains even though all over makert is down .. their team and project vision is thier asset and they are following their timelines very strictly , will share more info in time coming .

early Beta release is a good news , hope we get stable vesrison soon, timelines are strictely adhered to .. wish to take part in beta realese which about to come now
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
June 24, 2018, 02:54:56 PM
As a beginning you can talk with few traders, read some titles. Start with investment to BTC and do not trade. With the time you’ll adapt to the market so you will be able make all manipulations including investment and trading. 

Why do many people want to start with Bitcoin? I suppose that it will be much better when you pick several good but pretty cheap altcoins. It will also let you learn much more about the existing cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 490
June 24, 2018, 08:14:38 AM
If you want to invest, just do it. It is only your decision. All you need is to buy a coin when the price is low and sell it when the price is high, so you can earn maximum profit.
Activity: 56
June 24, 2018, 07:21:17 AM
Over the past week, the bitcoin rate has fallen from 6,700 to 5,900. And this is as much as 12%. As for me then the fall will continue, in this I would now vozderaalsya of investment in princepipe

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 07:09:43 AM
Its good time to invest in useful altcoins as they are all time low , some are even lower than their ICO price, A good choice would be Trade token, trade token recently finished their ICO and showing steady gains even though all over makert is down .. their team and project vision is thier asset and they are following their timelines very strictly , will share more info in time coming .
Activity: 26
June 24, 2018, 07:07:12 AM
If you really want to invest in bitcoin that you need to do it as soon as possible, because the daily trend emerges beautiful turn. And he will be in about 3-4 days. I wish you good luck
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
If you are new to this, before investing I would advise you to watch several tutorial videos on Youtube that are dedicated to work with cryptocurrency.Because you need to learn a lot.
Activity: 602
June 23, 2018, 02:20:22 PM
Now is a good time to invest. It seems to me that after such a strong fall there will be growth. But do not forget about the diversification of risks.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
June 23, 2018, 02:08:30 PM
Bitcoin is extremely volatile. Moreover if you get in margin trading like me, you can loss a lot, even more that you can afford.
Yesterday I've read about spikes on Bitfinex, when somebody(probably exchange) dumped NEO from 36 $ to 0.05 $ for a while ( it was year ago) and even if you had stop loss, your position was closed for this price!
Activity: 434
GIGZI
June 23, 2018, 02:00:01 PM
You need to listen to more experts on the market, watch videos, read the forum. The better you are to understand this market, the more you will earn here. this is my think.

a very good advice for a beginner trader who wants to try his luck in the market, but the bad news is not a game that does not use capital. so it would be very bad if you want to try it without any basic knowledge we have, because it is suicide
Activity: 50
June 23, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
I think it's better to invest in bitcoin right now. Because it's been touching the bottom line now in the market. If you can enter in this point you'll sure make a good profit in 1/2 week i think.
Activity: 26
June 23, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
If you really want to invest in bitcoin that you need to do it as soon as possible, because the daily trend emerges beautiful turn. And he will be in about 3-4 days. I wish you good luck
Activity: 94
June 23, 2018, 07:49:58 AM
For starters since the market is volatile.  You can invest some funds in cryptocurrency and observe the market until you know that the market rise up.  In BTC since it is just new and doesn't have a fixed rate,  its normal to have dip and rise.  And you just need to know that when you will invest in BTC or other cryptocurrency you should have to wait and have patience until you knowcthat thecmarket is on rise.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 01:08:27 PM
Invest now need to be cautious. After the start of the growth of Bitcoin and Ephreum, usually all other coins fall in value.
Activity: 12
June 21, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
in my opinion, if you want to invest. You must have USD, EUR and others supported by the authorities but bitcoin prices based on buy / sell orders ... and you need to learn something about bitcoin and altcoin something to exchange later.
Activity: 518
June 20, 2018, 05:51:33 PM
For acquaintance with the market you need to invest for a long time in the basic coins and master the fundamental and technical analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: