Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 61. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 08:22:09 AM
if you want to invest then invest in ICOs. It's a risky proposition but then if it is successful you will be on cloud nine. before investing in ICOs or taking part in a project then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for some solid investment and good returns, then i would suggest the best ICO to be DAKUCE.

Here is the facebook link to the official page: Dakuce Exchange

Here is the link to the official website: https://dakuce.com/

Here is the link to the official bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-dakucecom-cryptocurrency-exchange-soar-on-wings-like-eagles-3423964
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:50:37 AM
Investing in the crypto market is now becoming very profitable and promising direction. But it is important to understand that now there are many options for investment, so you need to analyze each option personally.
Now there are a lot of public experts in the field of crypto currencies, they all like to make price forecasts and advise to invest in any new ICO. I do not recommend doing as they advise. We must ourselves conduct a detailed analysis of projects before investing money.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 07:27:04 AM
These are things you need to know before investing:-
1.don't invest in any project you don't know about.
2.when the talk about cryptocurrencies people always have BITCOIN  on mind but there are a lot or them you need to no not only bitcoin thats why you need to studie and also make a lot of reserch before choosing any.
3.And also try to invest what you can afford to lose
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 05:45:00 AM
Investing in the crypto market is now becoming very profitable and promising direction. But it is important to understand that now there are many options for investment, so you need to analyze each option personally.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 02:16:50 AM
As a beginning you can talk with few traders, read some titles. Start with investment to BTC and do not trade. With the time you’ll adapt to the market so you will be able make all manipulations including investment and trading. 
Activity: 154
June 18, 2018, 02:40:35 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. But, now it's price is too high, but you think you got good profit, then good luck. I have a one advice for you, if you don't mind, why you should not try follow scidex project. It's seems important for the science development and the great news is that you don't want any amount to invest, you won free coins only participate in community program.  Cool Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
June 18, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
The most important thing to point out is that Crypto investing is NOT easy.
It takes a lot of knowledge, patience, and understanding.  Smiley Smiley

I think those who believe it to be easy are thinking all they have to do is buy BTC or an alt, wait a year, and then be a millionare.
Although yes, there are possible situations where that may happen (if you put in like 50k usd at the start and did absolutely nothing and waited).
But we all know, that is actually hard.
You get excited and start buying up all kinds of things.
You get scared and start selling.
There's so much that can happen.  Undecided
Activity: 101
June 18, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
I've invested quite a lot in butcoin but if I have more funds I would like to add my investment again to bitcoin. because I know it is so profitable to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 14
June 17, 2018, 11:11:29 AM
personally, I think that currently the most suitable time for Bitcoin is because of the fast growth rate. and if you are a newcomer just have to invest in coins like Ethereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin because they are now in a good pump and will luck you well in the future.
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 12:11:46 AM
Of you want to invest must choose the right coin use long term Investment because it is more profitable and need to remember do not be greedy keep patience
Activity: 16
June 16, 2018, 05:47:35 AM
I think you should invest with trading because it is a quite good way. Let's start with research, then looking for the mistakes that others have made starting off because many people have lost millions of money for that. If you want technical to analysis, you also can learn through many websites on the internet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 15, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Good decision putting your money in BTC is more secure than putting it into new altcoins thar you think it has a potential because some on our decision is wrong but still trust yourself and your decision. BTC is suit for long term holding so you must hold it if you think it is more profitable if you sell it that.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 03:31:44 PM
Trading daily will be good when you are monitoring its price, but holding a long term coin such as BTC would be more valuable that any other strategy. This coin is  the basis of all the altcoins, if the price of this will go down, altcoins price also would be affect of such lost.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 03:25:09 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

In my opinion, you can start with that, buying when the prices are down, and selling when the prices are high. But you must be very careful about when to do right things, because sometimes making choices about selling and buying can be really hard. Good luck!
Activity: 61
June 15, 2018, 03:06:43 PM
Even for now, the things all needed for being good trader and investor is to learn a lot of information about it. You may put the money, but though now it is still loss.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
June 15, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
If you really want to invest in Bitcoin, then just do it. But of course, do not be a hamster in the market. Sell when everyone buys and buy when everyone sells
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
June 15, 2018, 02:43:49 AM
if you want to invest then you should first learn about investing, how to risk and learn the coins you want to buy whether it will be profitable or not and buy a coin when it has a low price and you can start with a small amount first and do not put all your money in one
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 02:42:53 AM
now is the time for investment as the market is available for purchases
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 02:39:38 AM
If you really want to invest in bitcoin that you need to do it as soon as possible, because the daily trend emerges beautiful turn. And he will be in about 3-4 days. I wish you good luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

Where do I start?

Invest now, the btc price is too low and you can buy more if you want a good return to your investment. Or try to invest in altcoin, choose the top altcoin and buy when the chart red.

But you can also trade with a short-term system in which you will increase your daily earnings, using short-term trades You can take advantage every day without waiting for the long term to take profits on trading. And I think for the short term the smaller the resicons but the bigger the results than the short term.
Pages:
Jump to: