Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 60. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 01:42:02 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I think these coins ETH, WAVES and NEO are the best investment for right now. At this moment is a high value price.
Activity: 39
June 20, 2018, 01:35:38 PM
I want to invest a lot on bitcoin a this time. Because bitcoin is now worth less. If i now invest in bitcoin, then after 1 month i will be huge benefit from  this.
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 12:32:04 PM
To make an ico investment we should really be able to see how a project is, because the first research project is good, and a good team and good advisor if ico likes to invest but not short ico ico's short, because good composition of a good project , they must present every detail necessary to attract investors and run by a team and a reputable advisor, it is a big factor of success because they are the root of the business and if they can manage it well they will grow easily.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 12:31:01 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If your planning to invest in BTC i think now is the right for you to invest while the market value is still very cheap but you should be careful because until now the bitcoin price is still dropping.
Activity: 104
June 20, 2018, 12:27:25 PM
 I think that a newbie  should  invest in such coins as Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin because they are now on a good situation
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
If you want to invest your money in crypto currencies, then buy bitcoin and etherum
With these coins, you will certainly increase your capital. Especially now there is a correction of the market. It's time to buy them.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
I would advise you now to buy YUM tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project!
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
Learn the market first and then search for the best exchange for you, there are exchanges that is user friendly you can try to play around first with gui. Invest in it right now before it's to late.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 06:27:22 AM
As a beginning you can talk with few traders, read some titles. Start with investment to BTC and do not trade. With the time you’ll adapt to the market so you will be able make all manipulations including investment and trading. 

Yes, immediately start to trade is the easiest way to get frustrated, lose your money, and get out of this market quickly! Because before the actual act of trade you need to learn many things that are going on here.
Activity: 76
June 20, 2018, 04:32:47 AM
First of all, before you invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, you should first do some research about what you are invest to. So you should know in what you are investing, know what the blockchain is and how it works. Then you can invest with a good conscience!
Activity: 95
June 19, 2018, 03:00:59 PM
if you want to invest - go and invest. Register on the exchange and create a reliable wallet. Then buy a little and replenish it
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
Bitcoin is one of the most promising coins out there. I wouldn`t exchange it for any altcoin, at least the current state of things. Don`t believe those who say trading is easy, it requires much time and much learning to do before you can actually can make some profit.
Activity: 199
June 19, 2018, 02:29:47 PM
 I started my investment career from just putting $500 Into bitcoin, I consider this as the first step, which is needed in order to get in cryptocurrencies world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
June 19, 2018, 09:04:54 AM
Learn how to do Technical analysis first

In my opinion Tehnical analysis doesn't work in crypto world, it is like coinflip, only buy and hold strategy works.
Activity: 41
June 19, 2018, 08:54:54 AM
Just buy some btc at dip and let it remain invested for 3-4 years, You sound like a occasional investor and thus need not do day trading.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 08:40:36 AM
Yes, your analysis is correct. The cryptocurrency market has more money making opportunities than any other investment market. Its rate of return is now the highest! It has the opportunity to make people get rich overnight!
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
June 19, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

You can use that Technical Analysis if you do short term trade because you need to monitor how the market works, so when it comes to long term in the other words "investment" even you don't know the TA you can gain a profit, but make sure that token have a future.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 08:34:34 AM
It is better to start investing in trading. In my opinion now it is the best way to earn. But before you invest you need to carefully study the market and think about a few steps forward. You need to invest the amount that is not a pity to lose. Because you have to understand that investing is always a risk
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
Dangerous.  Short-term profit will not work, you may have to wait until the end of the year to get some profit!
Activity: 1
June 19, 2018, 08:26:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: