Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 54. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
I want to expand more investment in electronic money. But with the current market situation is condensing and falling. I dare not risk buying many coins at the same time. I only trust and bravely invest in BTC. Wish it would bring in high profits for me.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 10, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
If you are searching for a new ICO to invest with WPP Energy is a good choice ! Because of massive energy crisis caused by cryptocurrency mining it is a good oppurtunity for WPP to establish a alternative Power Station globally to have Green Energy as well make electricity more cheaper and eco friendly solutions ! You can check the full detailed in their official website ! https://wppenergy.io// hope it helps you!
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 11:04:11 AM
I can advise you to invest in cryptography as this is the future. And if you invest in bitkoyn then it's definitely not something you will not lose, but on the contrary win. After all, the cue ball started to grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 10:55:41 AM
Its good time to invest in useful altcoins as they are all time low , some are even lower than their ICO price, A good choice would be Trade token, trade token recently finished their ICO and showing steady gains even though all over makert is down .. their team and project vision is thier asset and they are following their timelines very strictly , will share more info in time coming .

early Beta release is a good news , hope we get stable vesrison soon, timelines are strictely adhered to .. wish to take part in beta realese which about to come now

The platform is built from the scratch for the longer time, ‘with community feedback.’ suggestions by community reviewed by team, and, built for us.  , this is indeed unique properties for trade io, this is platform for future

trade is changing financial market with block chain , its good time to enter and go long term

The company has also made plans to exhilarate the crowds at Canary Wharf Station today, with a surprise flash mob of dancers dressed as astronauts london event been nice to see, so trade io opens after this grand opening

The first lucky 1,000 people to experience the trade.io platform, will be contacted via email in the days before the launch. this is good to be a part of exchange which is at its inital stage and save on trades
Its good to see production version getting release soon !  Cheesy Powerful flexibility for traders to create their perfect trading environment, without compromizing on performance or speed, thats nice
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 07:52:53 AM
Learn the market first and then search for the best exchange for you, there are exchanges that is user friendly you can try to play around first with gui. Invest in it right now before it's to late.
Activity: 294
July 09, 2018, 08:56:53 AM
PriVCY 6th Airdrop
Absolutely to read the rules!
It is very important.
Do not be discouraged without being authenticated (Accepted)
The people of the management are confirmed properly.
As soon as possible if possible,
If you are interested, let's go to Discord.

https://discord.gg/2Pdkd4p
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 09, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
Not every altcoin is worth investing. Many of them are downright scams. In other words, many of them may be future Google or Amazon, which is why we are very excited to start using them very early.
Still be careful.
I think that there are still confident leaders among all the tokens. Some of them are just loud words, but for example bitcoin and Ethereum have already proved their intentions to grow higher and higher.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
It is a great idea to invest in bitcoin but remember, you need to understand how the market works, so i will advice you do some research before you invest.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 07:00:13 AM
i want to invest only in ETH token, becz we can trust
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 05:00:59 AM
I think altcoins better suited to daytrading. Did you see "Bart's head" of the BTC graphics ? It's hard manipulation. I strongly advise against trade it.
Activity: 219
July 09, 2018, 04:45:09 AM
Investment is very crucial in the world of business,both to businessman and to business itself. If you have money, I just want to advise you to invest in BTC e.g ETH because its price is low at this time and there is tendency that it will rise in the nearest future time
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
To be honest, I would not recommended investing into crypto to do daily or weekly trade. In our present market movement, it is more likely to drop than to hike in value which will cause you coin loss. But if you really want to, you can buy the low valued tokens which has the potential to comeback when the prices are starting to hike again. In this way, you can maximize your profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 12:41:01 AM
My advise to you is; please before you invest try as much as possible to carry out a market survey to enable you choose the best coin to invest in. Investing on the right coin bring happiness at the end of the day why the reverse is the case, so my candid advise to you is do your home work by researching into that coin you want to invest in nothing more....

I want to invest those things are in needs no hassle but great profit.Like lending money with interest

If you want to put your money in Lending, you need to have proper documents in the person you want to give your lending, because many people are good in paying only in the beginning but in the middle of the loan they disappear and will not pay you at all.
Activity: 128
July 09, 2018, 12:01:43 AM
It is good to think about investing, but how to choose a better project to invest is worth thinking about. There are a lot of Altcoins worth investing in. These projects require you to discover, you have to choose according to your own judgment, so you will not regret it.
Activity: 20
July 08, 2018, 11:35:19 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I am very happy to welcome new entrants into the market as you enter the market at the right time that BTC is discounted to your true value at the very right time you need to learn first. That new investment slowly because the developing market will have many new coins will be born worth the investment
Activity: 314
July 08, 2018, 11:29:02 PM
I also like you since I started to participate in some campaign and now I want to invest to a reliable currency that would make my investments grow with a good profit. That's why I really choose to invest with a good amount of money in different currency kinda $400 each to make it more secure in losing any of them.
Activity: 122
July 08, 2018, 11:19:32 PM
Yes, this is a very smart approach. I think the risk of investing in Bitcoin is very small, and it will bring you huge benefits when the market picks up. When you know enough about this market and have accumulated a certain deal, you can also choose day trading, which will allow you to get more.
Activity: 132
July 08, 2018, 11:18:08 PM
Not every altcoin is worth investing. Many of them are downright scams. In other words, many of them may be future Google or Amazon, which is why we are very excited to start using them very early.
Still be careful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 08, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

Where do I start?

Do not invest crypto, my advice just forget it. Invest in a more real place. Crypto on the verge of collapse, you can see the current market conditions are falling and never getting better. So, you better breed more real pigs will benefit you.
Activity: 26
July 08, 2018, 08:27:07 AM
On the off chance that I was you I would have purchased ether or bitcoin money in light of present conditions. They will rise soon and you will make the most of your benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: