Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 58. (Read 31005 times)

PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 27, 2018, 05:21:15 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Good decision, you choice invest in bitcoin first than other altcoins, i think this the best time to buy bitcoin because the market is unstable, buy bitcoin in cheap price then sell it when the price btc is up.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:18:55 AM
Before investing, do your own research, I think it's better to start investing altcoin.
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 05:13:14 AM
You came to the crypto market in time, now really good conditions and prospects for reliable investments, but you need to adapt to an unstable market.
Activity: 378
June 27, 2018, 05:11:17 AM
Now investments in BTC are really a good option for long-term investments. Now the market is very good price, but I recommend starting with stable projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 04:26:57 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Yes, its a lot easier and quicker than the usual stock market but the volatility will be an issue if you started investing in cryptocurrency market. Investing in Bitcoin is a good start in terms of day trading in long-term gain if you want to start your journey in the cryptocurrency world. But there are good coins to invest too like Etherium, Ripple, Litecoins which has a good standing in the market in terms of its market cap and trading volume.
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
I want to invest bitcoin long ago, but bitcoin price is going down, I try to be patient, later bitcoin price also goes down with its own, the most important thing i try to keep.
Activity: 88
June 26, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
I'm also want to invest.But the market condition is not stable.That's why it is too risky to invest in any ICOs.But I'm interested to do this.May be the green days will stable one day and then I will invest.
Activity: 43
June 26, 2018, 12:11:08 AM
It is a good thing to invest your money on bitcoin, because according to my judgment Bitcoin will return to the moon, especially at this time the bitcoin price is low then if you include lucky to buy when the market price is like this, someday you will be seeing that your money will grow unexpectedly, because Bitcoin is one of the most potent investments for long-term and most desirable investments.
June 25, 2018, 11:42:44 PM
Its good time to invest in useful altcoins as they are all time low , some are even lower than their ICO price, A good choice would be Trade token, trade token recently finished their ICO and showing steady gains even though all over makert is down .. their team and project vision is thier asset and they are following their timelines very strictly , will share more info in time coming .

early Beta release is a good news , hope we get stable vesrison soon, timelines are strictely adhered to .. wish to take part in beta realese which about to come now

The platform is built from the scratch for the longer time, ‘with community feedback.’ suggestions by community reviewed by team, and, built for us.  , this is indeed unique properties for trade io, this is platform for future
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
June 25, 2018, 10:52:55 AM
Now investments in the crypto market attract attention of the world's leading investors. There is a large selection of reliable and expensive coins, but in any case, you need to carefully consider the choice.

If you want to invest,you better do it now while the price of bitcoin is in low price because if you invest right now you can get a huge profit in the future,so you must really choose the best ico when you invest in crypto and do research also for more information.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
Now investments in the crypto market attract attention of the world's leading investors. There is a large selection of reliable and expensive coins, but in any case, you need to carefully consider the choice.
Activity: 58
June 25, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
If you want to invest in any coin whether Bitcoin or altcoin, make sure to research and study first the crypto market. The background, whitepaper, roadmap, the development of the coin you are eyeing to buy.
Activity: 179
June 25, 2018, 10:30:58 AM
Incidentally if you want to invest. May have your luck. Altcoin average prices are falling, you can buy altcoin in bulk. You can surely profit big when it's time to sell later.

Yes almost all cryptocurrency are falling today and it keeps on falling in the nest day so we should buy more coins while the market price is still very cheap so once the market price increases we gain more profit.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
Incidentally if you want to invest. May have your luck. Altcoin average prices are falling, you can buy altcoin in bulk. You can surely profit big when it's time to sell later.
Activity: 364
June 25, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

Where do I start?

You can earn money in an ICO, if you invest in a good ICO it's almost nothing as compared to the price it moves to when listed on an exchange. I would suggest Redcab, VirtuePoker, Ubex and Liven.

All these have a decent team working pretty great, research is important before any investment so make sure you DYOR.
But you can do your analysis right. The cryptocurrency market has more money-making opportunities than any other investment market. The rate of return is now the highest. And it has the opportunity to get rich overnight.
Activity: 175
June 25, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

Where do I start?

You can earn money in an ICO, if you invest in a good ICO it's almost nothing as compared to the price it moves to when listed on an exchange. I would suggest Redcab, VirtuePoker, Ubex and Liven.

All these have a decent team working pretty great, research is important before any investment so make sure you DYOR.
Merit: 17
June 25, 2018, 09:56:16 AM
First of all, if you want to invest, you have to determine which kind of it you want to perform: short or long-term investment. They both have their own positive and negative issues. I think it is better to invest into Bitcoin for long-term even the price is unstable.
Activity: 57
June 25, 2018, 09:54:22 AM
@Aleeyou

Now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because this is now in decline position. Grab your bitcoin now maybe tomorrow it will rise up again. Come on man do it now.
Activity: 62
June 25, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
If you want to put money on bitcoin that is a wise idea and since it is volatile you can hardly predict the future of bitcoin. What is the way is to invest on bitcoin during at the lower price to be decrease the risk.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 09:50:38 AM
I think it is better to start from reading and learning about blockchain technology. You need to understand how it works and what it requires. And then you can choose a platform for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: