Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 55. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 04:18:14 AM
To invest, you must have at least  1000$ in start-up capital and a desire to get as much knowledge about the cryptocurrency as possible.
Activity: 59
July 08, 2018, 04:12:01 AM
If you are a beginner you should try invest in a small amount,try to read more news and do some research before you invest .
Activity: 90
July 08, 2018, 01:38:01 AM
My advise to you is; please before you invest try as much as possible to carry out a market survey to enable you choose the best coin to invest in. Investing on the right coin bring happiness at the end of the day why the reverse is the case, so my candid advise to you is do your home work by researching into that coin you want to invest in nothing more....

I want to invest those things are in needs no hassle but great profit.Like lending money with interest
Activity: 118
July 08, 2018, 01:33:39 AM
My advise to you is; please before you invest try as much as possible to carry out a market survey to enable you choose the best coin to invest in. Investing on the right coin bring happiness at the end of the day why the reverse is the case, so my candid advise to you is do your home work by researching into that coin you want to invest in nothing more....
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
July 08, 2018, 01:26:13 AM
I would suggest you to put your money in all those coins that you really think that are worth it.
If you are not confident about X coin, then dont invest.
Maybe this is not the best moment to invest, but it all will depend in some time from now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 01:19:20 AM
if I think Investment is able to raise the price of each coin in the future, but we have all the decisions to decide whether we will invest or not, but first I think first make sure that we know everything about it because a lot of scammers today, but The second research about what altcoin we will invest so we can understand what we will do so that our profits grow larger, because by investing we have to trust altcoin that we invest.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 01:17:10 AM
Then do it now because everything is more than cheap, and i am more than sure in that everything will keep going up during the next few months as soon as everything recovers back from the previous crash that we suffered
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
July 08, 2018, 01:10:47 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
you can buy btc at any crypto exchange you know, by converting usd to btc, then you can start trading if you wish to. but I suggest you to learn first before doing it. because you might lose your money if you dont know what you are doing.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 12:45:42 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Crypto investment will only make you lose, because everything is uncertain. I suggest you to do other business such as trading, gold or saving money.
In addition to more real and can we control, look for businesses that are able to give you peace when the market has decreased.
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 12:32:13 AM

Where do I start?

Better you postpone, the current cryptocurrency market is decreasing. Bitcoin is the same, falling and not back as usual.
So, I suggest you try investing elsewhere while waiting for the coin market to improve again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
July 08, 2018, 12:31:33 AM

Where do I start?

it's a big challenge about the volatile that exists on cryptocurrency, I'm sure the meaning of future is technology blockchain not from its coins, I think you misunderstood the intent of the future. About learning trading my advice is to learn on youtube or someone who is expert in trading, if you have experience in forex I am sure you have good knowledge and ability to trade.
Activity: 108
July 08, 2018, 12:05:57 AM
To invest in bitcoin is planning for long term investment that is the basic mindset of every bitcoin's investor. If you want to invest take your time and do move today if you tthink today is the perfect day. Keep your bitcoin with you coz it is good for long term.
Activity: 28
July 07, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
I advise you to crypt project Socratus because this crypto project is very quickly evolving
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
July 07, 2018, 04:03:59 PM
of any existing market or exchange has only a very thin price dispute, but I use cryptopia to trade bitcoin with a very good and reliable access service.
as for trading strategies to avoid losses by using short-term trading methods, and it monitors price movements every time.
Activity: 420
July 07, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

Where do I start?

You do have to put your money in Bitcoin. Do not let you not buy Bitcoin. Because it is proven that Bitcoin is very promising and you do not have to doubt this. But you also have to invest in some of the best Altcoin.
Activity: 1
July 07, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
if you want to hold BTC, just go for it. Trading can get you superrrr profit but it needs a lot of experiences. If you learn trading from a good trader, it can be the best way to get money.
Activity: 56
July 07, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

Where do I start?

Before you invest, you better know well what you choose. If you choose bitcoin, then you should know the basics, how it works etc.
If you just go along with it, then it's like suicide, not a profit to come, but a loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 09:23:35 AM
I know it is normal to worry because you are human. We all feel worry to our self and to our properties. In fact we do almost planningthe best plan ever to secure our belongings. You must be a risk taker in every situations you face that is the only answers to overcome your doubts and unbeliefs system. You can do it man.
Indeed in the investment in bitcoin is necessary. This is the most popular coin on the market. And bitcoin in the near future will actively grow. Because all Muslim countries will now be able to invest in crypto currency. In the near future we will be able to observe the active growth.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 09:18:31 AM
I know it is normal to worry because you are human. We all feel worry to our self and to our properties. In fact we do almost planningthe best plan ever to secure our belongings. You must be a risk taker in every situations you face that is the only answers to overcome your doubts and unbeliefs system. You can do it man.
Activity: 378
July 07, 2018, 06:34:11 AM
Its good time to invest in useful altcoins as they are all time low , some are even lower than their ICO price, A good choice would be Trade token, trade token recently finished their ICO and showing steady gains even though all over makert is down .. their team and project vision is thier asset and they are following their timelines very strictly , will share more info in time coming .

early Beta release is a good news , hope we get stable vesrison soon, timelines are strictely adhered to .. wish to take part in beta realese which about to come now

The platform is built from the scratch for the longer time, ‘with community feedback.’ suggestions by community reviewed by team, and, built for us.  , this is indeed unique properties for trade io, this is platform for future

trade is changing financial market with block chain , its good time to enter and go long term

The first lucky 1,000 people to experience the trade.io platform, will be contacted via email in the days before the launch. this is good to be a part of exchange which is at its inital stage and save on trades
Its good to see production version getting release soon !  Cheesy Powerful flexibility for traders to create their perfect trading environment, without compromizing on performance or speed, thats nice
Pages:
Jump to: