Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 83. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 05:04:55 AM
I suggest being a long term holder so that price falls would be a buying opportunity for you instead of thinking of panic selling. A good/Best ICO can help us making free money just by following the rules indicated on how to join their bounty campaign that's why It's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing. altOWL ICO is the best to me because it has a very effective DEV team with good potentiality.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 25, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
It's always smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.

www.cryptorated.com

Is a good start. It shows popular ICOs, market trends, coin analysis.

Check the ICO Review pipeline for the top most popular ICOs

https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

Good luck!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 03:04:54 PM
if you want to trade, there are many market exchange you can use, you can buy some altcoin there that you believe.
if you are interested in investing in an ICO project, maybe daneel is the answer. because I think daneel has the potential to be the best altcoin this year, you can read the article why we must joining daneel ICO project below
https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-pre-sale-thank-you-5a2441f0de2b

www.daneel.io
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
January 25, 2018, 02:57:25 PM
Now it's the right time to invest in altcoins. They're all low at price right now and you can make a major jump fi you invest some. I bought some too these days, just to make a quick profit in february.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 02:53:39 PM
If you want to invest in any coin whether Bitcoin or altcoin, make sure to research and study first the crypto market. The background, whitepaper, roadmap, the development of the coin you are eyeing to buy.

Also I recommend dividing your investment into several parts and buying some of the TOP20 list, as well as some of the risky coins for rapid future growth + several ICOs.
Activity: 518
January 23, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
If you want to invest in any coin whether Bitcoin or altcoin, make sure to research and study first the crypto market. The background, whitepaper, roadmap, the development of the coin you are eyeing to buy.
Activity: 560
January 23, 2018, 09:27:55 AM
Investing is certainly good, but before that you need to understand how the market works and which coins will survive in certain circumstances.
Yes investing is good and no doubt about it. But in this market we need to be ready and accept the risks because the market is fluctuating. Gain knowledge first for us to be aware of what the outcomes and pursue the goal to earn in investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
January 23, 2018, 09:20:00 AM
Investing is certainly good, but before that you need to understand how the market works and which coins will survive in certain circumstances.
Activity: 224
January 23, 2018, 08:42:17 AM
If you want to invest your money in crypto currencies, then buy bitcoin and etherium. With these coins, you will certainly increase your capital. Especially now there is a correction of the market and it's time to buy them.
Activity: 50
January 23, 2018, 08:42:10 AM
I recommend you to research https://coinmarketcap.com/ well on the best cryptocurrencies to invest on. Go and focus on the Top 10 fast growing yet volatile cryptocurrencies.
This is a good information, i'd know the top coins and the best to invest.
Its very useful.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 08:38:38 AM
Assuming that you invest 100K last December 17 your account value today January 23, 2018 will be 53K only. The value of guarding the account value of your investment is very critical whether stock market or FOREX. You should learn the art of trading in order you to become profitable investor. Cryptoworld is very volatile, you don't know whose the player on the price. So if I were you Be very vigilant and not try to become to complacent.
Activity: 210
January 23, 2018, 08:31:36 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.
Where do I start?
P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Do you still want to invest in the cryptocurrency and learn how to trade? First of all your need to find a group of cryptocurrency in the telegram messenger or in another messenger
The next step is to determine the trading strategy
and then you are an investor)
Activity: 345
January 23, 2018, 08:25:32 AM
I recommend you to research https://coinmarketcap.com/ well on the best cryptocurrencies to invest on. Go and focus on the Top 10 fast growing yet volatile cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 23, 2018, 07:45:20 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Where do you start ?
you must have account exchanger for Trading , if you now have it you can start for trading , I'am recommended you for buy NXT because on this day the price NXT just $ 0.32 USD.
but please see few day ago the price NXT more than $ 2.3 USD.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
January 23, 2018, 07:30:11 AM
If you want to invest just make sure that your money will increase not decrease,its more profit on bitcoin if you invest on it just look at the bitcoin graph and take time to learn about graph ,and if you have token just remember  every token has a graph so you can see or update the price of token, altcoin etc by seeing to their graph. My advice to you is take time to research about the companies that you want join or to Invest.
Activity: 148
January 23, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
want to invest, yes this is a very appropriate time try to notice the market all red atlcoin and Bitcoin also the same all down, this time to invest buy altcoin now can get to the future profit in the future
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 07:08:37 AM
Yes it moves much quicker that's why you can easily lose money as well. Don't look at this as quick rich machine it can be but requires skill.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
January 23, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

Where do I start?

It looks easier than forex and quicker than stocks but it's the way more dangerous than both of them. Your balance would be evaporated if you don't do it in the right way . Even stocks or forex we need experts and it is the same with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
January 23, 2018, 02:37:40 AM
If you have not bought Bitcoin, this is the perfect time for you do so.  Bitcoin is at it's cheapest right now and any where you look in the market, there exist countless bargain.  So go pick your choice 
Activity: 532
January 23, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

Where do I start?

I think you should wait for the bitcoin price to fall to the lowest level to invest in. That will happen soon. If you are a newbie, you will not be familiar with the price of the altcoins suddenly increase or decrease. You need to find out more about it before investing in bitcoin.
It is best to wait and accumulate a lot of money when the bitcoin is severely depressed. It will be a great time for you to invest in it. Do not be afraid the bitcoin will disappear from the market, it will never happen. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: