Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 81. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 11:41:02 AM
Start with choosing wallet or exchange. Then think about your investment portfolio - how much are you ready to spend to invest. Then do general economics and trading study, it will make you way more better trader than most others.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
Now is a very good time to invest in crypto at anything even because they are not all high compared to a month ago
Yes, a good time to invest in crypto today due to huge price went down. If we think of and compare the previous price in the charts it swing down fast. And good to grab this chance to invest and hold some coins.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:28:50 AM
if you want to invest then go ahead dont hesitate .
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 11:22:14 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

You have to start from BTC or ETH, invest in them when the market is like this time, everything are red, the price of altcoins is bleeding right now, it's falling down, but just think that this is your great chance to invest, it's because the price will increase again.
Activity: 57
March 29, 2018, 11:09:17 AM
These are the early years, so volatility is common. Crypto is trying to agitate a system that has been around forever, so this comes with lots of backlash. Baby steps.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
Now is a very good time to invest in crypto at anything even because they are not all high compared to a month ago
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 10:43:42 AM
You should do your own research first when investing so that you can gain more profits.
Activity: 76
March 29, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
You can start anytime when you're ready to start. when in buying and selling, we should pay attention to the current exchange rate, is it the right time to sell or to buy coin?
this is very important because it deals with profit and loss in this business.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
March 29, 2018, 06:15:54 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Playing in a trade will make a significant profit, but be careful that trading is very risky. Indispensable strategy and understanding in trading in Bitcoin. Do not until you regret in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 06:12:28 AM
If you want it for now - its the best time for invest i think, but at first learn the market first and then research about which exchange will best for u. Start with research, look for the mistakes others have made starting off. If u invest for the first time then invest little bit money on it and make good profit. No need to invest huge amount for first time.
This will be your advantage to invest on altcoin .First of all you must study the insight and observed properly the market to avoid losses. Think wisely in how can get huge profit returns ,definitely it tooks time to recover the prices but as long as you have patience it will gain you much profit.
Activity: 336
March 29, 2018, 05:56:52 AM
If you want it for now - its the best time for invest i think, but at first learn the market first and then research about which exchange will best for u. Start with research, look for the mistakes others have made starting off. If u invest for the first time then invest little bit money on it and make good profit. No need to invest huge amount for first time.
Activity: 193
March 29, 2018, 05:51:10 AM
You can start in small amount to make it huge in the future. Starting from altcoins to make sure you did it properly for the future profit. I also think that starting from small amount it more good than huge amount. Still risky whether small amount or big amount the important is you try. According to others invest what you can to afford.
Activity: 462
March 29, 2018, 05:43:52 AM
In my opinion bearish trend will be  finish soon, so its time to buy some potential coin like BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, XLM. Wait patient in 2 or 3 month could be give huge profit because the price now in the  bottom. Also important to have risk management to reduce high risk of investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 05:36:34 AM
sure but i think dont in bitcoin better you start from in altcoins because altcoins fast to decline and growing. you can start with small amount to learn how to get profit, and the last your target is profit not how many coins you have so dont focus in coins but look at the advantages of the difference you get
Activity: 263
March 29, 2018, 05:35:16 AM
finding out the bitcoin market before investing is the most appropriate step
it's correct. But it's not perfect yet. We need to know the skills of analyzing and monitoring the market for hours. But to step into the investment, you need to know the execution of buy and sell orders at trading sites. If you do not know about it, you can visit the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXLf4CW_MmY
The video will help you a lot in investing.
Activity: 70
March 29, 2018, 05:30:17 AM
finding out the bitcoin market before investing is the most appropriate step
Activity: 462
March 29, 2018, 05:28:25 AM
If you invest into crypto you will see how bitcoin prices are now. It was volatile and at the same time now the lowest price. If you're going to buy bitcoin like now and hold it for a long time, I think you'll get the profit you want. So you have to buy bitcoin now when the price is the cheapest.
This is really a good coin. If you do not want to hold it, you can try to trade it to another altcoin because it gives you a lot of benefits in return.
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 05:21:42 AM
Well, investing to any profitable crypto is a great choice to start with. What it will require you though is patience for the best season to gather all assets from your investment. It usually really takes up long periods of time for the process...
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
March 29, 2018, 05:08:15 AM
If you just want to buy BTC and keep it in perspective, then of course it is the right decision. If you want to just make a profit in a couple of weeks or months, you should probably avoid it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 05:11:51 PM
In my oppinion its a very good time to invest, because the marked is very bearish ATM. If you want to play it safe (whatever that means in crypto Cheesy), invest in the big ten. Otherwise do your research and find something you belive in. Something that solves problems and brings added value. Just DO NOT buy blindly, because someone told you so. Think for yourself!
Pages:
Jump to: