Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 84. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 02:08:13 AM
Risks in an investment will definitely exist and the successful ones usually dare to take risks and have a good business instinct
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 02:02:52 AM
If you want to invest in this world of crypto currencies you might study hard and research carefully the sitution in the market so that you have a clear profit and not causing of lossing your investment.
Activity: 101
January 23, 2018, 01:49:24 AM
Now is the time to put an investments in any cryptocurrency because it current value is lower than in the year end of 2017. It will be profitable investment because it is sure that BTC value and the other cryptocurrency will have a great increase in the year 2018. There is always a risk in investing but I'm sure that it is worth it if you try to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
January 23, 2018, 01:45:29 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
[/quote

As of now, i only used Coins.ph account to trade bitcoin in a simplest way but it involves a high fee. I am researching other exchange that is much more safe and only charge you with a smaller fee. Bitcoin is in a low value by now so it is good to invest now and harvest later.
Activity: 164
January 23, 2018, 01:04:44 AM
what exchange is the best to deposit your money to?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 11:38:10 PM
For the better divide your capital in to 2 porfolio investment, firstly use 50% to do day trading and other 50% for long term investment. Because in cryptocurrency market the fluktuasion is  high so when we sell too early we can make other profit from that long term investment. For day trading use technical analysis to decide which area to buy and sell the coin and for long term investment use fundamental analysis to decide which coin should be to hold.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 22, 2018, 10:57:38 PM
You should start from the word be prepared and be ready in time comes to your investment. Profit will come soon and also bankruptcy is on the way with the profit. Be prepared in every details of what you want to get buy or invest. Be ready to handle what your profit in the future I'm pretty sure of that but you need to avoid soo much expectation just incase.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 10:44:58 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
i would say start small and do your research
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 10:37:37 PM
Yes, it was a good decision steps for your future. Many people hesitate in taking decisions but when we have the will to continue learning will certainly result in a maximum
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
January 22, 2018, 09:59:44 PM
if you want to invest how much your funds?
if you have less than $ 1000 you should invest in alt coin or invest in ICO.
please see ICO currently running here https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar.
Have a nice day.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
January 22, 2018, 09:53:53 PM

Where do I start?

You can trade with Binance
They trade with many currency
It's easy to use .
If you're 21 you can use Cobinhood an exchange with no fees.
Day trading is profitable if you make correct moves but time consuming. I prefer Passive income. No need to do anything just wait for income daily / monthly.
With forex basic knowledge u can apply it here on crpytocurrency and maybe make lots?
Check out on Coindesk for crypto news and see which has potential coins will get pump and dump
Good luck!
Activity: 257
January 22, 2018, 08:14:08 PM
If I was you I would have bought ether or bitcoin cash at this rate. They will rise soon and you will enjoy your profits.
We dont know what will happen soon so it good to choice two of th because if btc rise higher than ether they have profit same as ether.
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 22, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

Where do I start?

Start with research, look for the mistakes others have made starting off... Many people have lost tons of money trying to get rich quick..
Yes your right it must good to research first to know some idea to have more strategy to trad on haw to earn money. And to rich quick.
Activity: 476
January 22, 2018, 08:02:09 PM
For me, I think that now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and invest in it. If you will take a look at how bitcoin price is now. It is volatile and at the same time it is now on its lowest price. If you will buy bitcoin as of now and hold it for a long time I think you will gain a profit you desired the most. So you must buy bitcoin now when it is the lowest price of it. It is a really good coin. If you don't want to hold it you can try to trade it to other altcoins as it gives you also a lot of profit in return.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
January 22, 2018, 06:44:58 PM
HuhHuh It is not always good to invest in here, at least, if you do not even know what the hell you are doing.

Why would you invest? because of profit purposes?

All people like you should really deserve to lose all their earnings, cryptos are not an investment, they are just things that you can use in order to take advantage of their features.

Is good to invest in crypto currency because of it's high return in profit and you are certain and very sure of recovery your money , make huge about of profit. So quickly go ahead and invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 06:43:44 PM
Is good to invest in crypto currency because of it's high return in profit and you are certain and very sure of recovery your money , make huge about of profit. So quickly go ahead and invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
January 22, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

Where do I start?

It is always safe to invest in BTC it is the global crypto coin
of this age,when you invest hold,watch your investment grow and reinvest into altcoin
I will also suggest the same. In this day the most valuable and profitable currency of the world is bitcoin only. Other currencies are far behind from bitcoin and they will take a long time to reach to this level, then bitcoin will away from the eyes. I mean its price will be more than 50k. All the people are expecting that till the end of the year the price of bitcoin will be more than 30000 dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2018, 06:30:32 PM
buy the whole set of top10 best alternative crypto currency
and you definitely will not go wrong. the time of growth has come!
That is too much risky to invest in such altcoin without any good research and study. i think  that bitcoin price reached to 19500 a few days ago and now it is about 10000 dollars. It gives a chance for new investors to put their money in bitcoin otherwise the price will go up again in the start of the next year. If you want to trade then you should learn all about good trading. You will be a successful trader if you have knowledge.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 06:55:09 PM
buy the whole set of top10 best alternative crypto currency
and you definitely will not go wrong. the time of growth has come!
Activity: 252
December 25, 2017, 01:59:06 PM
The time of the alt-coins has come )) While bitcoin in search of the bottom and points of support,
You can make good money on rising alternative trends!
Pages:
Jump to: