Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 85. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 25, 2017, 01:36:10 PM
I will strongly suggest that you do take your time before you invest in a runaway market as we have it. Many altcoin including bitcoin has risen so many folds this year alone. Alternatively, you should invest in a quality ICO like wepower! Wepower is going to bring green power to blockchain and nobody should miss such a revolutionary project!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 01:29:43 PM
Now you can do easiest thing follow John McCafé and open account in all exchange soon he tweet about coin buy immediately atleast it will raise for that particular day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 25, 2017, 01:20:33 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

It is always safe to invest in BTC it is the global crypto coin
of this age,when you invest hold,watch your investment grow and reinvest into altcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 01:16:14 PM
can be better to invest in some altcoins, those, that everyone is speaking now, but also can be a nice idea to invest in traders who is playing with bitcoin, they have different options, even from small amounts.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
December 25, 2017, 01:04:40 PM
If you have much much money to invest, you should choose BTC. It is better for short-term profit or long-term profit.
If you only have less than $5000, I suggest you invest into altcoin which will be rising star such as ETH (this is my opinion), LTC, or you can find the useful informatins about the altcoin at coinmarketcap. You search for top 10 coins, look at its website, its plans / roadmap, how they solve problem, etc.

I don't think so, BTC is really expensive choice. He gotta invest in some nice altcoins instead so he can cover much more: if some coin goes down, the others might fly to the moon.
Activity: 378
December 25, 2017, 12:41:01 PM
beside all the other opinion i will say that bitcoin and altcoins both are good for investment in the new year. all of them are providing good profit and from this we can take entry into the crypto market. altcoins are capturing the market the low budget investors have invested their income into this and soon they will get good profits the big investors have larger capital that's why they have invested in the bitcoin. Bitcoin are a good source of income they are providing many other benefits to the users in the present era.
Activity: 182
December 25, 2017, 12:31:41 PM
If you have much much money to invest, you should choose BTC. It is better for short-term profit or long-term profit.
If you only have less than $5000, I suggest you invest into altcoin which will be rising star such as ETH (this is my opinion), LTC, or you can find the useful informatins about the altcoin at coinmarketcap. You search for top 10 coins, look at its website, its plans / roadmap, how they solve problem, etc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
December 25, 2017, 11:06:24 AM
Investing in bitcoin currently would be a pretty good option as currently the price of bitcoin is on the lower side as the price fell a bit recently. It's price is expected go higher in future, so it might get you alot of profit of you invest in it now. If you want to invest in any other altcoins I think a long term investment in Ethereum would be a pretty good choice as ethereum's price would slowly rise too. Also try to not panic and cash out when the price drops a little as it is pretty normal.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
December 25, 2017, 10:51:39 AM
Invest in bitcoin is just the right choice, the other option you can take is
Divide your asset and trading on alts
Activity: 391
December 25, 2017, 10:45:49 AM
I recommend you to research well on the best cryptocurrencies to invest on. Go and focus on the Top 10 fast growing yet volatile cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
December 25, 2017, 10:13:19 AM
I think if you want to make an investment so will you should invest on ethereum or eth because so far I see ethereum many experiencing price increase along with a rise in the price of the bitcoin investment and if you are now in ETH then it would greatly benefit you in the future. If the eth ever decline then you don't panic because it won't be long and then start pumping and rose. Wink

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 08:07:32 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Investing in BTC would be a wise move. As you said, it is easier and quicker than forex and stocks. But you have to be quick and careful when buying and selling. If you see that the price is going up, you sell immediately. Since it is a volatile currency, it cannot be expected to attain stability. Once you see that the price is going down, you invest more. In the future BTC is expected to go big. Bigger than it is now. Just keep a look out for the ups and downs in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 25, 2017, 08:05:11 AM

Where do I start?

The volatility is the power of bitcoin to make it grow faster as compared to other assets in the market (Forex). The trading in the crypto world as you might have researched already runs on daily basis and there is no stopping of it. The market continues to rise day by day and with in between dips of the coin you also get the opportunity to invest into crypto at right entry point. This way you can open the trade in perfect matter (that's why volatility works) and thus you can wait for the right incriminate in the market capitalisation just the way you would do for the rest market. So yeah it's really easy to invest into it as long as you can wait for extra long. :-)
Activity: 336
December 25, 2017, 07:55:48 AM
Yeah bitcoin has very big potential but for long term altcoins will give u more profit than bitcoin maybe 15 times or 20 times more than btc, it would be better to invest to any altcoin that has big potential.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
December 25, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
Invest in crypto currency is a very easy thing. If you do not want to learn coins, then simply invest your money in the TOP-10 coins. In a few months you will be pleasantly surprised. The main thing is patience! Try to forget about your investment for a while. And always keep your crypto in your own wallets!
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 01:23:51 AM
buying BTC and investing on it is also a good way to earn money. BUT if you have 200 usd and less I would recommend trading to gain more and after you gain start buying and holding ./ stacking BITCOIN.. because of bitcoin's high valued price now the fees also grow higher because of congestion and also the latenancy bitcoin tech offers now. I recomend go buy altcoins which has potential and have lower tx fee for you to be able to earn as soon as possible .. DYOR is the best accompany here hehehe enjoy crypto!
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 01:21:22 AM
I'd suggest you start with btc its fast moving but also volatile. Not to mention transaction fees please be aware that when you transfer btc it comes with a price make sure you have an extra for this when trading. You may be surprised how much it costs to move btc nowadays.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 24, 2017, 01:02:51 AM
I think you should take the bitcoin and get the profit from the bitcoin increase. If you want technical analysis you can learn.
You should know the blockchain knowledge first, understand the cryptocurrency market, and then make your choice, choosing to invest in bitcoin or invest in altcoin.
Activity: 406
December 24, 2017, 12:56:48 AM
Getting invest should take a risky. You may loose or youre getting on it.But be sure always check the background / of the coins youre getting to invest so that you cannot mistakes
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 12:23:10 AM
Bitcoin is volatile, the same with stocks. So I would invest only the money that I can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: