Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 87. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 11:15:52 AM
I have also played foreign exchange before, but the risk of playing foreign exchange is greater than that of investing in bitcoin, and the profit of some altcoin is considerable.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 11:12:38 AM
The fact that you already invested in Bitcoin is already a good idea and it would be nice if you focus on it, but holdinf to other coins isn’t bad too. All I can suggest is that you must study the stock market, and also look for the best coins you can possibly have good profit to earn. Try looking for top coins aside from bitcoin. Good luck!
Activity: 161
December 23, 2017, 10:36:30 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Bitcoin is much easier than forex trade. It maybe very volatile but if you just hold it it will surely bounce back again sooner than you expected. The key is just hold for BTC and diversify on altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 23, 2017, 04:24:24 AM
You need an on-line exchange in order to send usd/euro and change them to crypto.
Proposals are already mentioned here by others, be careful these days the exchanges are crowded, it is mentioned that 50000 new investors are applying each day just in one of them.
If you know about stock market, then you know already what to do, its quite the same.
If you don't, a good solution would be to watch some videos on youtube on trading, there are many of them, it was for me a great help.
And something else, day trading is very difficult and you could lose your money., 
Yeah first you can search the exchange company and try to find one near you, because if there is any problem you can handle it there. Now a days investment in cryptocurrency is very easy. You will find many exchangers who can arrange any digital currency you want.

But first you will have to open a digital account with blockchain or any other service provider to hold your coins there, but it must be reliable and easy to transfer funds.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 22, 2017, 05:51:10 AM
The time of the alt-coins has come )) While bitcoin in search of the bottom and points of support,
You can make good money on rising alternative trends!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 05:04:12 PM
It's time to look for good altcoins, make up portfolios and enjoy the earned profit. It's not about ether, dash, ltc and alts in the top 10, but about violas with small capitalization that did not get out of the downtrend in pairs to BTC.
Activity: 267
December 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM
I think the future of bitcoin is pretty good if you can buy bitcoin in market like Kraken, poloniex, bitrex, hitbtc or else you just register to market to be able to
trade bitcoin if you do not have bitcoin you can first deposit to perfect money register first his account keeps the deposit in the dollars of dollars spent it buy bitcoin
after that you can send your bitcoin to market you like like poloniex or bitrex after please to trade you can get profit up some percent from your deposit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
December 17, 2017, 11:54:34 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
yes, a good idea. investing in bitcoin is faster to get more profit but still we have to be careful especially on the nature of the price of the bitcoin is very sensitive to change.
keep learning is needed so we do not get caught in failure.
my advice, keep the discipline in work, it will make us more minimize the risk that happened.
and do not always focus only on bitcoin investment. you can try it on some other coins like ETH and altcoin others,
try learning about HDAC coins. HDAC is a potentially good coin to invest.
Activity: 322
December 17, 2017, 10:57:17 PM
This here altcoin game is just like gambling, if you know how to count cards you will win at the tables in Vegas, if you know what the coins are for you will win at crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 10:55:20 PM
Bitcoin trading might be more easier than forex trading, and might also yield a good profit, but note, the price of bitcoin fluctuates at anytime (rise/falls with over $1k-$2k a day/hour). So if caution is not properly taken, you might not be long with trading and day trading is not good for new traders.  
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 10:53:22 PM
Just bought Bitcoin in some exchange like Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex and others exchange. And then divide that amount of Bitcoin  by 2 portfolio, 80% of Bitcoin  for longterm investment and other 20% for altcoin trading. Choose some altcoin that has strong fundamental and then doing short trade because price of BTC bullish strong now.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 17, 2017, 10:44:41 PM
Cryptocurrencies will bring more profit than btc, you need to be wise to chose some good projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
December 17, 2017, 10:42:27 PM

Where do I start?

Well first there are a lot of websites that you can buy Bitcoin or altcoin, just google the reputable website. I personally bought in Bitcoin in coins.ph since it is popular in our country and recognized by our central bank. Also Be careful as there are many scammers.

Now let's go to trading. Yes there is profit in trading and it is quicker than stocks but before thinking about the profit make sure that you are aware of the risk in trading. You might lose all your money. If you want to learn for free you can go to youtube and search trading tutorials. You may also download Ebooks for trading, there are free ones out there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 10:11:14 PM
investment in my opinion is a sacrifice in the present to get better results in the future.

Activity: 70
December 17, 2017, 10:00:49 PM

Where do I start?

Don't be blinded by profits, stay awake, my friend, although bitcoin has been growing at a rapid clip, you must be on your guard. The faster you go, the faster you fall.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 17, 2017, 09:08:04 PM
Forex is not a easy way to profit money huge risk is involved.This is more hard & need a few months research about forex platform.Don't forget BTC is biggest opportunity to earn money form investment & definitely safe way.

I completely agree, the trade of crypto-currencies without the use
of the shoulder is much safer than the classic Forex.
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
December 17, 2017, 07:40:07 PM
Where do I start?
The answer to your question does not make me think. This is definitely yes and only yes. If you are new to this direction you will take time to study, but then you will get a huge benefit with these costs. I support most of the opinions of partners in this chat. Bounty for you at the beginning will be an additional earnings. In the future, you give up the main job and will spend most of your time in the crypto community. I do not know your plans and goals, but at the beginning of this journey you could consider a SwissBorg project (CHSB coin) for participating in a bounty program. The program has just started and the most interesting is yet to come.
The project deserves attention !!!
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 17, 2017, 07:03:19 PM
with the changes that every second makes bitcoin can be a very lucrative asset for everyone as it can
generating unexpected profits as well as suddenly becoming a wealthy billionaire
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
December 17, 2017, 06:52:23 PM
Are you more an investor or a trader? I would recommand to watch the market.
Volatility will help to make more profits (if you are a good trader).
I'm not too sure it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin at the moment. Better look for altcoins with a great potential.
Activity: 448
December 17, 2017, 05:46:31 PM
If you have much money and If you have good skill on trade then you invest on.Because trading is good way to earn money.Yet always remember huge risk is involved Grin
At this time all currencey rate is very high.It's not a perfect time to invest.Wait and see market and when market is fall then invest,I hope you get profits.
Pages:
Jump to: